Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please understand that there are too many responses to read every one. So, I don't say this as a Eureka moment for anyone other than myself. More or less talking out loud.

The idea that they moved RA for his safety has just been an almost nothing clue for me, thinking they moved him because they were afraid of what an angry mob might do, but after a few days of reading around, and wondering about Carter saying that "today is not the day", I now think they are protecting him from whoever else might be involved, which may be more than I suspected.
Definitely an interesting thought, and something I didn't think of

It is possible. But what a huge coincidence that both KK and RA were involved and they didn't know each other. But yes, it is possible. IMO.
Oh, I happen to think KK and RA are connected through their online pursuits. It's possible that RA was ready to pounce that afternoon when he saw the girls were headed to the bridge or when they were actually on the bridge. Maybe other set-ups were tried previously (with Libby or other girls) and this one happened to fall into place for RA.

Thinking aloud, not fully-formed thoughts. jmojmojmo

I know that. And there is such a thing as stolen identities. Why would the mods allow discussion of this if it were a clerical error? The mods made a post allowing it in the last thread.
I missed that completely. If I'm convinced that RA was involved with the KAK stuff, then I'll tend to think he used the alias for that.

KK had the means to lure girls to a meet up.

He lured them to a remote location.

RA was there, ready for violence.

Imo, KK and RA had a deal. Something like “I have a way to lure 14 year olds wherever I want lol.” “Awesome, if you can get them to the bridge for me, I’ll send you the craziest pictures and videos you’ve ever seen.”

Thus connecting this to the largest CSAM investigation in Indiana history, a complex technology centric CSAM and pedo ring.

Moo

KK had the means to lure girls to a meet up.

He lured them to a remote location.

RA was there, ready for violence.

Imo, KK and RA had a deal. Something like “I have a way to lure 14 year olds wherever I want lol.” “Awesome, if you can get them to the bridge for me, I’ll send you the craziest pictures and videos you’ve ever seen.”

Thus connecting this to the largest CSAM investigation in Indiana history, a complex technology centric CSAM and pedo ring.

Moo
Yep. That's what I'm thinking too with the addition that KAK could've been the cameraman.

jmo jmo jmo

Sources with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told FOX59 Allen actually came forward as a witness in the earlier stages of the investigation.

Sources with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told FOX59 Allen actually came forward as a witness in the earlier stages of the investigation.

What?! OMG if true.

This is the only info in the article: "Sources with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told FOX59 Allen actually came forward as a witness in the earlier stages of the investigation."

jmo

edited to fix formatting

Please understand that there are too many responses to read every one. So, I don't say this as a Eureka moment for anyone other than myself. More or less talking out loud.

The idea that they moved RA for his safety has just been an almost nothing clue for me, thinking they moved him because they were afraid of what an angry mob might do, but after a few days of reading around, and wondering about Carter saying that "today is not the day", I now think they are protecting him from whoever else might be involved, which may be more than I suspected.
Not being critical, but he said "today is not A day to celebrate". I could be hearing/reading incorrectly. Apologies if I am.
IMO, he was saying this to emphasize the fact that this wasn't "the end". Like maybe just the beginning of the end.
Lots of work yet to do.
Maybe more so that there still remains the fact that two girls were murdered by this monster.

I don't think the mods have any special insight into whether the alias was correct or not. It's simply become part of public record.
True. So it can't be said with any certainty whether the alias is valid or not. Sounds good to me. And this will be my last post on the subject. Lol.

Replying again to this same quote as I'm reeling. Perhaps he came forward to control the info - he placed himself at the bridge (innocent looking) rather than LE having to track him down (guilty looking).

What a thrill this all must have been to him, being literally in the face of LE.

If this is true, wow. His alibi was "yeah, I was there." ??

jmo

Wow…the more that gets slowly leaked out the sicker this gets. What did he say he witnessed?

This would fit with inserting himself into the investigation to find out what they know.

It seems that there are people that can lead bizarre double lives.

Let's get real: I mean we all do it to a minor extent... like for example, my wife has no idea I have followed this Delphi case since day 1. I don't really hide it, it just never comes up and I would actually be slightly embarrassed to tell her how much time over the years I have spend on Websleuths and Reddit reading up on BG. She would question why anyone would be so enamored with the murder of two teenage girls. Kind of weird, eh?

Men surfing (regular) pictures of naked women is another common thing that gets hidden from the spouse for years. Even men who are attracted to teen agers and have teenagers as children can hide it and not act on it with their own daughters. It happens. Also, a woman who is embezzling from her company, the husband never suspects although she is always buying stuff and somehow their bank account is okay. it happens. People can lead very different and hidden lives.

It is amazing how the human can compartmentalize such behavior and people are "shocked" when it comes out.

He may have laughed it off if she said "Hey you look like the guy on the bridge". He could have said jokingly, "Yep, that's me. You figured me out... Send in the posse you are obviously Nostradamus"

Last edited:
I know that. And there is such a thing as stolen identities. Why would the mods allow discussion of this if it were a clerical error? The mods made a post allowing it in the last thread.
How would the mods know that it was a stolen identity?

Please look at the bottom of the Law and Crime article:

[Editor’s note: One jail entry claims Allen used the alias Craigh Ross Rentfrow, but it’s unclear why or whether that entry may have been an error.]

I can't get past the fact that RA's wife, family, friends didn't see the video footage of BG and go "hey that looks like RA" or "hey, doesn't RA have a hat like that?"

I'll be very curious to see what evidence led authorities to RA. Do we know how long the PC warrant is going to be under seal? did the judge put a time period on it or is it indefinite?

What?! OMG if true.

This is the only info in the article: "Sources with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told FOX59 Allen actually came forward as a witness in the earlier stages of the investigation."

jmo

edited to fix formatting
I can’t see that article the content isn’t available to my country. KK appears too lazy to do take any real life action that doesn’t involve a keyboard.I’m itching to know whether RA has committed any other crimes. Imagine how many times he may have walked the trails waiting for his moment to strike. I wondered too whether he was with his family when the photo was snapped of his daughter posing on the bridge.

Replying again to this same quote as I'm reeling. Perhaps he came forward to control the info - he placed himself at the bridge (innocent looking) rather than LE having to track him down (guilty looking).

What a thrill this all must have been to him, being literally in the face of LE.

If this is true, wow. His alibi was "yeah, I was there." ??

jmo

Agree. Even though you hear about this happening it is still a astonishing to see it.

He really just has all the serial killer stereotypes doesn't he!

What?! OMG if true.

jmo

edited to fix formatting
Crazy! I'm wondering if this goes back to the dark SUV that was spotted the day of the murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay