Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with those posting you never had a strong feeling about any suspect until RMA. I am the same. IMO when it was announced and I saw him and read about it, I feel like my brain and spirit (intuition) knew. JMO only. I did sort of like DN as a suspect, but I didn't get that feeling until now.

BBM
100% SuziQ

Its hard to fathom why so many are determined to give KAK a pass when everything is tied to him.
Not one thing, .....not one area, .....but many.

I don’t think anyone’s giving KAK a pass but the announcement of RA‘s arrest was only this past Friday, who LE seems confident is the suspect, and that was HUGE news for those of us who have followed this case throughout the years. Most of that time has already been spent in hopeful speculation, waiting for an arrest and now finally we have it! So it‘s just that whether KAK was involved or not isn’t all that important to me at this point in time. I trust LE to figure it out, they’ve had him in their sights since the beginning.

And that KAK must be involved at present is still more speculation, as he hasn’t been charged in connection to the Delphi murders. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Perhaps more charges will come and if so I’m eager to move from speculation to hearing the facts as the path toward justice begins for Libby and Abby and their families.

JMO

Maybe it's just a partial DNA? Some DNA was sent to Quantico in December 2018. I've always thought that it wasn't enough to do one of those Parabon sketches that look much more detailed than the subsequently released sketch#2 in April 2019. I think they pretty much eliminated, at the beginning of 2019 CE, who IMO was almost a dead ringer for sketch#1. I'm thinking that December 2018 DNA sent to Quantico had something to do with that. AJMO

I agree I think it could've been a partial. I really wonder if it was DNA or something (obviously a solid lead) else recently that led LE to him.

Perhaps they'd passed him on the bridge or noticed him lurking and were creeped out.
If Liberty German started recording because the man was lurking around, she must not have felt any danger until he started walking towards them. There is no place to lurk unless that place is further back from where the bridge guy was ultimately recorded at 60 feet away. Yet according to the video, Libby did not start recording until this person was walking towards them.

Even though the case is solved, it does not seem like the right face. But we will probably never know exactly why Liberty German started recording that day.

Would a silencer make it so a gun could be used and not noticed by anyone else at a distance?
I think that depends on how far it is. A silencer doesn't actually make a gun that quiet, but it suppresses it enough to prevent ear damage. I've been told that it brings the decibels down to about the level of a siren or a dog barking in your ear, depending on the kind of gun and silencer; there's a good chance that it could be heard at a concert, but probably not right next to the speakers. MOO

I agree I think it could've been a partial. I really wonder if it was DNA or something (obviously a solid lead) else recently that led LE to him.
Maybe something KAK tipped them while in negotiations these past months? Maybe something KAK said matched up with something someone else tipped and one of the investigators remembered? ISP Carter said this past weekend in interviews after the Press Conference that al in all about 70,000 tips have come in to the Delphi Task Force over the almost 6 years!

Are we allowed to mention other unsolved homicides near Peru Indiana involving a young female? Jordan/Jorden Sopher was found dead by a mushroom Hunter in Peru Indiana in 2009 after going missing in 2006.

if you google her name, her photo is striking in resemblance IMO to one of the victims here.

Last edited:
As MassGuy said 23&Me, Ancestry and other individual DNA services are not available for searching by LE. LE does have access to the GED Match profiles (if the person opts in for it), but those profiles are not just automatically brought over from 23&Me, Ancestry, etc. They must be individually uploaded by each person who wants to be on GED Match.
I agree with this also it could be. I mean there has to be some reason if they had DNA and the results or outcome wasn't conducive to an arrest. So it could be he wasn't a match for GED. However, now that I can see the reasons for why he may not have been arrested earlier due to some issue like this. But what about if at some point in the last few years or even recently became a POI then wouldn't LE ask him for a sample so they could run his sample with the database/s they have. I mean yes they could've put him under surveillance to not tip him off & gotten it that way. I'm just trying to comprehend why the arrest now and not before other than the obvious reasons of possibility based on his possible reactions. IDK. Maybe they thought he wouldn't cooperate?

If Liberty German started recording because the man was lurking around, she must not have felt any danger until he started walking towards them. There is no place to lurk unless that place is further back from where the bridge guy was ultimately recorded at 60 feet away. Yet according to the video, Libby did not start recording until this person was walking towards them.

Even though the case is solved, it does not seem like the right face. But we will probably never know exactly why Liberty German started recording that day.
I think it's probable the girls saw BG somewhere before they started crossing the bridge. They could have just felt a little uneasy by his presence. Maybe he was actually walking in the woods not on the trail? Then they make it over to the other side and are distracted taking pictures and posting, just talking having fun. They see someone in the distance crossing over and as he gets close they recognise him as the creepy guy they saw earlier. Libby starts to record him...probably to show her Dad when he picks them up? This is why we're late, had to wait to cross back?

I would think this, too. But I do remember an interview with one of the investigators (not Doug Carter) in around 2021 where they were asked if they had heard the social media theory that they had a POI but just not enough evidence to charge them, and he said, “No, we never had anyone like that.”.

LE are allowed to be untruthful — do you think he said this so as not to tip RA off?
It could be but it was 2019, though which was years ago in the grand scheme of things or context. Then they must have had him under surveillance if it was so. I just don't see how he could have been walking free when what happened to the girls was so violent. So I think he was telling the truth. I also don't see if he was under years of surveillance that someone such as RA wouldn't catch on.

Are we allowed to mention other unsolved murders near Peru Indiana involving a young female? Jordan/Jorden Sopher was found dead by a mushroom Hunter in Peru Indiana in 2009 after going missing in 2006.

if you google her name, her photo is striking in resemblance IMO to one of the victims here.
Wow her face really does resemble Libby. Very interesting considering RA did live in Peru at one time and JS was also found by a creek.

Same here, but the first sketch kind of makes sense to me. The second is just so off, both in age, appearance, and hair.

I always assumed that the bridge guy was not wearing a hat in the video and that was just his hair with thick bangs across his forehead. Not sure if it has ever been confirmed if he was wearing a hat or not. I suppose it could have been a wig as well.

Either way, the bridge guy, the first sketch, and RA kind of fit with each other; the second sketch doesn't match at all to anything.
IDK the second pic here makes me see both sketches as having relevance, of course its just MOO.

I think it's probable the girls saw BG somewhere before they started crossing the bridge. They could have just felt a little uneasy by his presence. Maybe he was actually walking in the woods not on the trail? Then they make it over to the other side and are distracted taking pictures and posting, just talking having fun. They see someone in the distance crossing over and as he gets close they recognise him as the creepy guy they saw earlier. Libby starts to record him...probably to show her Dad when he picks them up? This is why we're late, had to wait to cross back?
Yes, from what I understand the girls noticed BG before they crossed the bridge and had mentioned it to family via text or phone call.

If they met him before and he stared at them with these creepy eyes, it would have been enough to become nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PearlLemonLeadsUSA