Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leno chin on the YBG is huge and very unlike RA's.
And he appears so young/baby-faced.
I wish we knew if RA has curly hair like the YBG.
The only similarity to RA I can see in the YBG is in the eyes.
BG between 18 - 40 yo, might look younger than he really is - doesn't fit with RA, IMO.

BG between 18 - 40 yo, might look younger than he really is - doesn't fit with RA, IMO.
I may be understanding differently than you, I usually am out of step with most people, but I understood that to mean that he could be older than 40 and just look young for his age. I don't think he does now, but I wouldn't doubt that the past 5-6 years have been a bit stressful for him. He would have only been 44 (close to 45), so the age spread isn't that far off.

So basically what we are looking at is the perp moved the girl's bodies not far from the actual scene but why move them even that far why not leave them where they were, pose them there and get out away from the scene? Such a bloody crime scene where both girls lost so much blood and are we to believe it took just a few minutes? Where were the screams? If witnesses were in the area then why didn't they hear screams? I understand as Otto pointed out in his map the areas the perp/s could have left from I don't disagree actually that makes sense in this horror, but I just can't comprehend how it went unnoticed. Did the perp dip into the river to wash off the blood and walk the routes Otto pointed out? Or after dipping into the water go back to a waiting car with say KAK inside? Why would KAK say he was a driver if it wasn't so? Would KAK be a witness here? Albeit a non credible witness. IDK it just seems to me though the case took a turn after KAK was scrutinized so there is some connection to RA. I realize the illicit photos of children could be but why would KAK put himself at the scene (so to speak) if there wasn't something to it? It is a very serious inferrence with many conotations that LE can use against KAK. I believe there is more to his statement than not. And finally why did it take 18 hours to find the bodies (no critisism of SAR or LE here at all.) It wasn't like the bodies were that far away? Something must have impeded the searchers? What was it that impeded them?

Last edited:
It's possible any tip was about some other crime, then having probable cause for a warrant, law enforcement discovered evidence in this crime incidentally to their main search.

It seems they've fancied this guy for a while, but might have needed to develop PC

I wonder if they are now busy sanitising the AA to remove stuff not directly related to the murder case which might be prejudicial?

I've been out to the bridge and if a gun was used, people would hear it for miles. I was at the bridge after the press conference and from the west end of the bridge, we were able to hear ATVs and then a man yelling at a couple women to get off his property. The yelling would have been between 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. The women told us about it on their return trip, I said "i know, we heard every word!"
Sorry but I have to laugh about that :) some people are ver territorial.

I am ambidextrous but my right hand is still dominate. 85% of the time my right hand is at the tail end of the pool cue.
Lefty here. I play pool right handed. I also played hockey, guitar and cello at school right handed, because it wasn’t allowed that I play any other way - the norm was to teach right handed. In primary school I’d even get threatened with no dinner for writing left handed (they gave up on that lol, but I always got criticised for smudging my work). Pretty common in lefties to adapt to right handed games/instruments.

I'm going to guess that the overwhelming majority of these tips are from people who have zero direct knowledge of this guy, which is precisely what they want. It only takes one to make the case all that much stronger though:

It will be interesting to see if any of these tips are from people who've had creepy encounters with him.

Lefty here. I play pool right handed. I also played hockey, guitar and cello at school right handed, because it wasn’t allowed that I play any other way - the norm was to teach right handed. In primary school I’d even get threatened with no dinner for writing left handed (they gave up on that lol, but I always got criticised for smudging my work). Pretty common in lefties to adapt to right handed games/instruments.
Fellow lefty here..I can relate to the smudging. There's very few things I do with my right hand apart from toileting for some strange reason :-D :-O

That is the only reason I am ambidextrous. They made me switch hands in kindergarten. I shoot pool Right handed, left eye dominate, shoot a basketball left, etc.

I’m hoping and praying for these families and this community to begin a slow and steady healing process now that this degenerate has been captured. Like the story says….Abby & Libby won’t be coming back….they will carry those girls in their hearts forever. As do WE who have lived this nightmare however peripherally since February 2017.

Any news yet on who his lawyer is?

The article in the post just above this one (post by Yellow Rose) says ..... "Allen pleaded not guilty in an initial hearing. He has a pretrial hearing scheduled for January and a trial date set for March. Efforts to find an attorney representing Allen have so far been unsuccessful."

I believe a person might opt in to allow LE to use their DNA in the hopes of catching violet criminals. But I think it would be hopelessly naïve for a person to allow LE and/or any government agency access to their DNA, because once your DNA is in the hands of a government entity, you've opened Pandora's Box and lost control over your most private and intimate data. Its possible your DNA might well be used for more than solving violent criminal cases. For example, your DNA which you allow LE to access might be placed into a database which could be accessed by other government entities--for example by the Center for Disease Control or one of their research partners in genetic disease research. This is just my opinion only, but I have personally "opted out" of allowing the government to access my DNA, because I don't trust the government to use my DNA responsibly.
This is the rub for many. I share your concerns.

That is the only reason I am ambidextrous. They made me switch hands in kindergarten. I shoot pool Right handed, left eye dominate, shoot a basketball left, etc.

I write left handed and shoot basketball left handed (or did back in the day lol). Left foot dominant for footy. Anything complex I had to be shown how to do, I do right handed. Not sure which I would shoot with, never been in that position. My identical twin is right handed - mirror image thing I guess!

My oldest son has a birth injury that caused severe nerve damage to his right arm. He is considered left handed, but his hand writing is appalling and he’s right dominant when the urge to try something new occurs. The surgeons’ theory is he’s naturally right handed. He only ‘became’ left handed because he had no choice in it. Interesting stuff!

The article in the post just above this one (post by Yellow Rose) says ..... "Allen pleaded not guilty in an initial hearing. He has a pretrial hearing scheduled for January and a trial date set for March. Efforts to find an attorney representing Allen have so far been unsuccessful."
I know The State doesn't have to prove motive, but I hope that they are able to uncover something. When I read about Dennis Rader's (sp?) crimes, and I hear him speak, my brain says, "Yeah, I could see that." RA's pictures and life, so far my brain says, "Wait. What?!" It's terrifying to think of someone so unremarkable doing something so evil. My heart goes out to his family. I can't imagine!

Im jumping in here without any knowledge what has been discussed before.

The thing that is on my mind alot, he lived there all that time. Did not feel the need to move or even felt treathened enough to act on it, even after the sound bit and the sketches. Is it because he was that cocky about it? Or did he liked the closeness of this horrible crime. Did he felt comfortable because this was maybe not his first kill?

Just my thought process. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Yes, from what I understand the girls noticed BG before they crossed the bridge and had mentioned it to family via text or phone call.
Respectfully, I think your understanding or recollection is wrong on this point. If the girls had noticed a man before they crossed the bridge and mentioned it to family via text or phone call, why would family have still been holding out hope by day 2 that they just had an accident, and why would family have gone out and searched themselves instead of calling police immediately? Why would police have insisted it was most likely the girls just ran off to a friend's house instead of taking more seriously an encounter with a man? I have listened to a lot of interviews with family, and I never heard that the girls called or texted them while out on the trails that day.

I do think that both LE and the families have told us that there is more audio on Libby's recording of the girls talking to each other, and that not only did they discuss "things girls talk about" but they also mention the man in the recording. But this was information LE discovered after they were murdered.

Are we allowed to mention other unsolved homicides near Peru Indiana involving a young female? Jordan/Jorden Sopher was found dead by a mushroom Hunter in Peru Indiana in 2009 after going missing in 2006.

if you google her name, her photo is striking in resemblance IMO to one of the victims here.

Also from your link...
her partial skeletal remains were found scattered in dense brush along a creek in Miami County, Indiana

More than one similarity...Abby and Libby were also found in what some might call dense brush near a creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PearlLemonLeadsUSA