Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'toxic bloodlust' has existed from the beginning. The stalking and ugliness over RL, PB, DN comes to mind. Look how wrong everyone was!
RA has been arrested and charged. Let LE, Courts, Investigators do what they need to do to ensure RA never gets free! So the AA/PC becomes public knowledge, then what? Everyone gets to opine and tell other's what it means, then it creates more arguments and BS, it solves zippity do dah! All of this is only tainting any jury pool there might be, and guess what? In the end it's not about you or me, it's about justice for two beautiful girls and their families.
None of us are entitled to jack diddly, Libby and her family, Abby and her family are the people entitled to knowing, peace and justice.
So maybe KAK is involved, maybe not. SO what? He is being dealt with by the Courts and LE. Again, they know the facts and truth, not us.
As to RA having 'rights', being given his day in court, with legal representation is just BFS to me! Mental health examination (defendant be examined upon request)! They'd better find him competent, I hope he doesn't get to live out his life in a mental facility! Where were Libby and Abby's rights or legal reps before he murdered them?
MOO!!!

The only person that has a constitutional right to discovery is RA. If he or his prospective attorneys believe that there is something unjust or weird in the PC affidavit, they can file their own motion to unseal it. I imagine that's not going to happen, though...

In general, court records should be open to public inspection. In this case, a judicial process was followed and the judge agreed with the reasoning to keep the record sealed. A lot of folks are clutching pearls about this like it hasn't happened in multiple recent high-profile cases. I suspect a lot of these folks are more interested in satisfying their own morbid curiosity or breaking a story than actually protecting RA, but it becomes a very good canned talking point.

It will be unsealed in time. It was sealed via a judicial order, which is completely legal. RA (and his attorneys) should have access to discovery, which should include this. If there is something improper, the defense can challenge it. Like they're supposed to. The process is working as intended. People need to take some deep breaths and be patient.

HLN
@HLNTV

#DelphiMurders HLN EXCLUSIVE: Carrol County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says before the arrest of Richard Allen, Leazenby "interacted" with Allen in the CVS where Allen worked and found him to be "very, very helpful."
@AJIden
reports.

Very, very helpful in what way(s)?
Helpful with his vast knowledge of medications? Helpful with the layout of their local CVS? Helpful with picking out good well soon cards? Helpful with the best ways to kill and gut a deer? Helpful with the lay of the (Delphi) land?
Very, very helpful, how?!!?

Just thinking out loud.

LE never publicly accused anyone. It was the public that was accusing people through SM constantly. LE was begging people to not publicly accuse anyone as it does significant damage.

No LE did not. Humans and internet did it. And we had horrible podcasters who IMHO were committable and should have not been anywhere near YouTube slapping “murderer” across people’s faces. These “public pois” managed to have a life later, kudos for them, but how was it at that time? Some lost a lot, position, prestige, families, got divorced. Maybe not everything they did was perfect, but these were human behaviors, and - they are not murderers.

But, LE said that no one was cleared yet. After all, they were right, given who it ended being, but after LE investigate and go to trial, they have to publicly clear everyone else. As it stands now, even their own policemen, even Delphi management, for lack of a better term, were constantly discussed by the public.

Guess what - these people who were so much discussed don’t look like RA at all. Some, oddly, slightly resemble one another. That photo of BG was really pixelated and did not represent anyone. You could truly slap any white guy on it and get your BG…

jmo but: people acting like vultures about this case are just going to make the Court and law enforcement hold their ground even further. The behavior of people online is literally proving the point that this information can't be released like it would be in a much lower-profile case.

Don’t you think that it might not be released, and someone still invents his story, and posts it with “my sources tell me”, and people will fall for it?

I always thought that ISP needed a good public speaker. Rob Ives seemed to be the best, due to some inner logic he has, but he is retired. My dream is, he could accept something like that, for the time, pro bono, or a local newspaper hires him as the bridge. The way everyone else speaks, they open for attacks, both themselves and their citizens.

Don’t you think that it might not be released, and someone still invents his story, and posts it with “my sources tell me”, and people will fall for it?

I always thought that ISP needed a good public speaker. Rob Ives seemed to be the best, due to some inner logic he has, but he is retired. My dream is, he could accept something like that, for the time, pro bono, or a local newspaper hires him as the bridge. The way everyone else speaks, they open for attacks, both themselves and their citizens.

I liked Rob Ives, too.

T

Carroll County Circuit Court is clearly overwhelmed with this case. More and more problems ahead I think. Can't imagine what a solution will be. SM will never back off, MSM won't back off, the public's interest will increase, and we all know there are too many dam idiots out there.
They need to appoint a temporary Public Information Officer IMO. I keep thinking of the PIO, Leslie, from the Summer Wells case. She was a great spokesperson for TBI.

T

Carroll County Circuit Court is clearly overwhelmed with this case. More and more problems ahead I think. Can't imagine what a solution will be. SM will never back off, MSM won't back off, the public's interest will increase, and we all know there are too many dam idiots out there.

At least the court realizes help is needed. 'Let's hope they get it fast and all things are done properly.

T

IMO, there will be a change of venue. This is typical of high profile cases.

Oh no, we couldn’t take another one of those!!

So he’s got the money to pay for a private defense attorney…or has someone crawled out from somewhere offering pro bono for the national coverage?
I want him to have a very good attorney so the state is forced to do their job and cross all the ts and dot all the i's to make sure he doesn't have cause for a legit appeal

They need to appoint a temporary Public Information Officer IMO. I keep thinking of the PIO, Leslie, from the Summer Wells case. She was a great spokesperson for TBI.
Public Information Officer is a start.
Another important factor is keeping the local community calm and supportive.
The media will be hounds, but that is the nature of the beast.
As far as social media getting out of control...ignore, ignore, ignore.
moo

As a non American who has been shocked by what’s gone on since his arrest I’m not shocked by this today.

Also any lawyer will LOVE this as it’s showing he can’t get a fair trial as so many have condemned him already. It’s a really sad state of affairs that this should be about Justice for Libby and Abby and their family’s and it’s turned into this. This helps RA imo

mooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members