Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #155 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me, that LE realized some time ago when they released the second sketch that they had been played a bit by someone. Thus the reason for the comments by LE “hiding in plain sight” “ you might be here with us today” “ we may have interviewed you, or someone close to you”. I applaud LE for their diligence, and May this case be closed, the right person or persons punished, and justice be granted to the families of Libby and Abby. Sadly, there will be no justice for these victims.
I've often thought that too. I also get a feeling if there was more of him on Libbys phone and they were getting other angles of him. Like they decided they needed a broader age range. It's like looking a photo of someone so many times you start to see different things than what you seen the first time. If you layer the first sketch on the second one it imo looks like RA. I can see where they got someone in their 50s and then someone younger. RA is like a chameleon imo. After the murders he looked older and rough. Then I see the bar photos from 2021 and he looks like he's in his 30s to early 40s,

This article states "undisclosed state facility".

This link states he's at Westville but there isn't a mug shot so I'm not sure it's entirely up to date. Offender Search Results

ETA: I also just noted the height. 65 inches is, 5'4". Hmm.

I wonder if maybe RMA went into some kind of deep denial & tried to convince himself it is wasn’t him who’d committed the crime.

Just trying to imagine how he spent 10 days going about his normal life after the search of his house before getting busted, & apparently didn’t even get in touch with a lawyer … JMO
This would be more feasible if it were not a SA crime. Sexual attackers would want to relieve it. People who dissociate or are in denial don’t rush to burning clues in fire pits, either.

Last edited:
As someone who's never had to hire a lawyer for anything, and also someone with the normal vested social interest in how I am perceived, I don't even know what I would do if I was the target of such an investigation. Imagine being Mr. Family Man, maintaining a hum drum life, and then suddenly being in this position. Where would I even start?

When I need a professional, I usually reach out to my friends and neighbors for advice. "Hey, I need some minor repairs, anyone know someone reputable in the area?" Extrapolate that to a double murder. "Hey, so I'm being looked at for that famous double murder from five years ago. Anyone know a good lawyer?" Add potential death-penalty case and small town to the mix, and I'd imagine I have no choice but to request a public defender.
What about old Google? “10 best lawyers in Indiana state,” then look at their records.

I would have said the same. Google apparently wants us all to believe it's 5.41667
165 centimeters :)

It is less than my height, but I have known men who were of this height but very muscular, doing a lot of push-ups, rather cute-looking and very popular. Most wore high-heeled boots and long jeans, but neither height nor average mind prevented them from success. In fact, the few guys I knew who made real careers out of being very attractive to women were on the shorter side.
ETA. Also, it would be on a short side for an American man of today, what with the changing food, but not for baby boomers or even generation X.

It seems to me, that LE realized some time ago when they released the second sketch that they had been played a bit by someone. Thus the reason for the comments by LE “hiding in plain sight” “ you might be here with us today” “ we may have interviewed you, or someone close to you”. I applaud LE for their diligence, and May this case be closed, the right person or persons punished, and justice be granted to the families of Libby and Abby. Sadly, there will be no justice for these victims.
There was an undertone of deception for sure at that PC in 2019. But now does it seem the second sketch was the actual deception? To me is not RA, I don't care if the eyes are similar or a sketch is not a photograph.....RA is 50 and that sketch is of a young man with a head full of curly hair and we were told, if anything, he looks younger than his true age and the age range was 18 - 40. So basically look for a young man.

Last edited:
There was an undertone of deception for sure at that PC in 2019. But now does it seem the second sketch was the actual deception? To me is not RA, I don't care if the eyes are similar or a sketch is not a photograph.....RA is 55 and that sketch is of a young man with a head full of curly hair and we were told, if anything, he looks younger than his true age and the age range was 18 - 40. So basically look for a young man.
RA is 50, and would have been 45 at the time of the murders. But you’re correct: that second sketch looks like a young kid of age 22 at the most, and looks nothing like BG.

Was it meant to be “Anthony Shots” and this is why Carter said to the killer, to the effect of, You didn’t think we’d change tactics, did you?
07E154F7-4FB8-4796-82F1-CF64D56983F2.jpeg

If you go directly by the Indiana Penal Code for the definition of murder, that's a slippery slope. Murder is only for one individual who intentionally kills another. However, IC 35-42-1 (2) noted below could leave some interpretation because if this was a pedo ring type of thing, anyone who helped RA lure the girls to the bridge that day may be guilty of one of those crimes which led to murder.

IC 35-42-1-1Murder

Sec. 1. A person who:

(1) knowingly or intentionally kills another human being;

(2) kills another human being while committing or attempting to commit arson, burglary, child molesting, consumer product tampering, criminal deviate conduct (under IC 35-42-4-2 before its repeal), kidnapping, rape, robbery, human trafficking, promotion of human trafficking, sexual trafficking of a minor, or carjacking (before its repeal);
This keeps getting messed up. This is NOT a Felony Murder charge. It is a MURDER CHARGE. "(2) kills another human being while..." means YOU KILLED SOMEONE and also did something gross like molestation, etc. You would not be charged under this statute unless YOU KILLED SOMEONE.

RA is 50, and would have been 45 at the time of the murders. But you’re correct: that second sketch looks like a young kid of age 22 at the most, and looks nothing like BG.
I don't know why I wrote 55! Thank you, I'll correct it. BG had an aura and voice of a middle aged man and that sketch really did not fit!

Was it meant to be “Anthony Shots” and this is why Carter said to the killer, to the effect of, You didn’t think we’d change tactics, did you?
View attachment 378466
I thought about that too, but why not release the same bulletin they did about the account in December 2021 at that time?

There was an undertone of deception for sure at that PC in 2019. But now does it seem the second sketch was the actual deception? To me is not RA, I don't care if the eyes are similar or a sketch is not a photograph.....RA is 55 and that sketch is of a young man with a head full of curly hair and we were told, if anything, he looks younger than his true age and the age range was 18 - 40. So basically look for a young man.
At the time of the murders RA would have been 44 ish. He’s now 50 if I’m not mistaken. If you look at just the eyes and nose of that second sketch and compare it to RA, the tiniest details are spot on. I think this witness had eye contact with RA and was left with a bad feeling. Photos from the last few years show him looking younger than his age. The recent mug shots depict weight gain and greying of hair. I agree with you that the second sketch looks very youthful and perhaps the curly hair threw things off a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89