Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New filing today:
11/22/2022Motion Filed
Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing Any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication filed.
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
11/22/2022

Here's my theory. When the defendant
Agree. Search warrants are thrown out all the time in court so the mere existence of one is no indicator of guilt or of strong evidence. I don’t think we know who the judge was?
IMO, There is only one judge who would sign search warrants in Delphi--Judge Diener, who also is the judge who would have been the trial judge in this case, but who got nervous and recused himself. In my opinion, the new judge will unseal the search warrant in today's hearing. In my opinion.

New filing today:
11/22/2022Motion Filed
Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing Any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication filed.
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
11/22/2022
Now we know the reason for that.

DELPHI, Ind — A judge decided to take the motion to release court documents on the deaths of two Delphi teenagers under advisement. The judge said she will release an order at a future time during a hearing Tuesday.
A bond hearing for Richard Allen is set for Feb. 17. A January hearing was canceled and will be held at the same time as the Feb. 17 hearing.

Fox59 just said that the attorney who filed brief for the media was “not given an opportunity to offer argument or testimony” when recounting what occurred in the courtroom. They did file their lengthy brief but the Judge did not seek out any argument from the media attorney on why PC should be released. I’m not super optimistic for the decision to come. I hope I’m wrong.

cfl6HUyC_mini.jpg

WTHR.com

@WTHRcom
·
8m

Official
BREAKING: A judge said she will decide on whether or not to release documents in the Delphi murders case at a later time. A bond hearing for Richard Allen is set for Feb. 17. https://wthr.com/article/news/c

Reporter Russ McQuaid is reporting that one of the main reasons the prosecutor wants to keep the probable case under seal is because he believes other people are involved in the death of Libby German and Abby Williams.

Link:
This is not a surprise at all. After the last presser I felt that this is what they were heavily hinting at without coming outright and saying it.

Fox59 also just said the State gave the Judge an already redacted version of the PC Affidavit, as if they were thinking (the reporter said) that she would release it some day so they wanted to get that to her as soon as possible. So it sounds like the Judge already had a redacted version but we will still be waiting a decision to come who knows when.

Yes but for a search warrant they need probable cause so that would say they had something concrete to get the judge to sign off on it.
But does it mean that they had PC regarding the *murders*? Or was it in regards to something else and then they found something in the course of executing the search warrant that they found something of interest regarding the murders that then lead to his arrest? EG: could they have been there on a warrant regarding CSAM material and then ended up finding things related to the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli