Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s more than a bullletproof vest — he looks like he’s wound in bubble wrap. Is that a straight jacket? Are his arms in arm holes? We don’t see his hands.
Okay, I think we all need to go do some neck and shoulder rolls as we wait. At least I do. Too much time looking at my phone.

Don’t know if it’s the jacket but he looks way fatter than earlier images we have seen in the past imo
If it isn’t just the jacket, I wonder if it could also be a bullet proof vest and maybe a doctor has him on some sort of medication now and weight gain / puffiness may be a side effect? JUST MOOOOO.

I see Libby’s mom said basically all that needs to be said about this:

“Speaking to the US Sun she said: ‘If they have in fact caught this guy after six years with him living under their noses, then what were they doing all this time?" she asked.

‘That’s all I’m willing to say right now, but this could've and probably should've happened six years ago.’

Timmons added that she feels the affidavit should remain sealed, saying: ‘What's waiting a little longer going to do?

‘I don't want anything to happen that would jeopardize the case in any way, so if the affidavit being sealed manages to seal the deal and get a conviction, then leave it sealed.’ “

That’s more than a bullletproof vest — he looks like he’s wound in bubble wrap. Is that a straight jacket? Are his arms in arm holes? We don’t see his hands.
Okay, I think we all need to go do some neck and shoulder rolls as we wait. At least I do. Too much time looking at my phone.
I would think his wrists are in cuffs thereby restricting the ability to put his arms into the coat. His head doesn’t look too much bigger than in his mug shot. JMHO :)

This has nothing to do narcissism. This is defence strategy. This happens all the time. They're doing their job.

Yep.
I understand that.
It really does not change the truth of who he is and the likely results of the outcome of his release.

AMOO

I wish the hearing was broadcast live! I don't understand why some courts allow this and some dont. Seems to me this issue should be consistently applied.
Because states and counties have the right to set their own rules, sometimes that leads to positive results, sometimes negative.

IMO, cameras in courts are a bit garish. Look at the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. It was clearly a case of two toxic, abusive people fighting it out in court and the world treated it like a fun reality show.

It’s possible that his hands are cuffed in front or behind his back so they’re not visible under that big coat. It can be viewed as prejudicial I think to show an accused in cuffs so they sometimes try to hide them? This is strictly MOO.

I think it’s strong because they had to get enough to get a search warrant in the first place.

Then whatever they found meant they was able to arrest him and charge him with two counts of murder.

I just don’t believe the evidence can be weak knowing these two small things.

Moooooo
all they need is a judge to sign off the s/w or a/a. The information within each or not necessarily accurate either. Finally, the judge that signed off the AA, was it the same judge who recused himself?

I sent an email to the COURT CLERK who handles records requests, as one of their many tasks, and received this back. I assume other staff in her office will be handling the huge amount (likely) of records requests if this is ordered to be unsealed. Especially since actually court documents are not accessible to just the public via their website. Reporters and public in person are able to go to their office and get records.

Attachments

• 6C980BBD-B356-4D8F-BE2E-259BA4698E30.jpeg
    6C980BBD-B356-4D8F-BE2E-259BA4698E30.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 67
all they need is a judge to sign off the s/w or a/a. The information within each or not necessarily accurate either. Finally, the judge that signed off the AA, was it the same judge who recused himself?

Yes but for a search warrant they need probable cause so that would say they had something concrete to get the judge to sign off on it.

Rbbm
Good question & I assume so.
imo

Agree. Search warrants are thrown out all the time in court so the mere existence of one is no indicator of guilt or of strong evidence. I don’t think we know who the judge was?
We do. It was Judge Diener. Same Judge who removed himself from case

Attachments

• 80B24A9B-E63B-45D2-BCB4-8A4F3C0A5D4D.jpeg
    80B24A9B-E63B-45D2-BCB4-8A4F3C0A5D4D.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors