Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they believe someone else is involved but they do not have probable cause to arrest them on ANY charges, including conspiracy, accessory, aiding & abetting, felony murder, possession of CSAM, etc.

If the person alleged to be involved is already in prison, I don't see the reason for not releasing it. The worry is that they kill themselves or otherwise destroy evidence or flee.
Not to mention, the State already took the time to present a redacted version to the Judge. JMO

So they believe someone else is involved but they do not have probable cause to arrest them on ANY charges, including conspiracy, accessory, aiding & abetting, felony murder, possession of CSAM, etc.

If the person alleged to be involved is already in prison, I don't see the reason for not releasing it. The worry is that they kill themselves or otherwise destroy evidence or flee.
I would imagine that, if they are still have their freedom, any evidence disappeared when RA was arrested.

Last edited:
It was this persons opinion. Nobody official has claimed this.
This is just one reason it would be nice to have cameras in the courtroom. Every single move to ‘protect’ information leads to yet more endless speculation. We are not owed anything, but at what point should the PC be made public?

"Russ McQuaid tells us that one of the main reasons the prosecutor wants to keep the probable case under seal is because he believes other people are involved in the death of Libby German and Abby Williams“

So there is no official source as my post stated. It’s a belief that he has.

prosecutor=he. Reporter is relaying what the prosecutor said in court.

Just seems reminiscent of the press conference nonsense in my humble opinion. Announce a future date, create a ton of hype and speculation and then deliver nothing new.
It's really not unusual. How many times have we heard a court is taking a matter under advisement? They need a hearing so both sides can present their views in a court of law. JMO

"Russ McQuaid tells us that one of the main reasons the prosecutor wants to keep the probable case under seal is because he believes other people are involved in the death of Libby German and Abby Williams“

So there is no official source as my post stated. It’s a belief that he has.
No - according to other MSM sources, it was the prosecutions argument for keeping the AA sealed.

'Prosecutors argued against unsealing the documents, claiming it would jeopardize the years-long investigation.

The prosecution believes Allen, 50, is not the only suspect involved in the 2017 murders of Libby and Abby in Delphi, Indiana.'

I wonder what the source is? If it is the prosecution, are they not in breach of the court order not to disseminate information?

No, judge hasn't ruled on the motion yet, at least it is not on the docket at this time. IF it was in effect now it doesn't pertain to what is stated in a court proceeding. They have to speak in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay