Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these witnesses on the trail, and a lone witness 50 feet from him while he was on the bridge before the girls were even there, parked so his license plate was hidden, and armed with a gun and likely knife, I get the feeling RA knew the girls were going to be at the bridge and when, and was waiting for them specifically. JMO.
I really can’t tell from this if that means others are involved or not. It would be bizarre if the catfish Klines weren’t involved. But I’m thinking back to the opinions of @sandy_80 and seeing she could be right about things, is already looking more right than wrong. We are missing you Sandy and our thoughts are with you.

Have you got a link to suggest anybody knew they were there?

I listened to the podcast Down the hill and Libby’s sister implied it was completely spur of the moment trip to bridge and Libby invited her as well but she had to work. So this doesn’t exactly sound like they was planning to meet a boy IMO.

But if you have a link to suggest otherwise I’m all ears.
Re: Have you got a link to suggest anybody knew they were there?

Pg 139:
1669755321476.png

Pg 140:
1669755337592.png

Taken from KAK's PCA: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews....-Kline-10-19-2-FINAL-VERSION-Redacted-1-1.pdf

I am amazed his family are standing by him because on paper it’s all way to coincidental at the moment.

1) He admits to be out there
2) He owns similar clothes
3) His Gun’s Bullet found by the bodies
4) Car was spotted and parked up

The most creepy thing about the entire crime to me is the fact his daughter has a passing resemblance to Libby. That I can’t wrap my head around.

IMO
100% my thought!..."The most creepy thing about the entire crime to me is the fact his daughter has a passing resemblance to Libby."

It's enough for probable cause, and as i have said its enough for me to think he is guilty, but most of it is easy for a defense attorney to attack. The bullet is the only really compelling thing. Get this in front of a jury and IMO its 50/50. All these eyewitness account are iffy general descriptions and from 5-6 years ago at this point good defense attorney has a lot to attack.

- they said they saw someone that looked and dressed like BG. RA said has those clothes along with 90% of midwestern males his age. descriptions very. easy to attack. I mean its not like they saw him in a unique costume we are talking about jeans and a carhart. This is as common as it gets in rural america.

(obviously best evidence)
he admitted he was there can say he must of dropped it somewhere one of the girls saw it on the ground and picked it it up while hiking so ended up near her body

They saw a "Man" similarly dressed (i really common clothes)

he admitted being there it's a public place people go there. the car descriptions have a lot of variability in them easy to attack.

nothing else is as likely to have happened as something.

not sure why this is incriminating specifically.

Its good enough for me to think hes guilty for all twelve juror to vote to send him to ride the lightning I have my doubt.

This is only the tip of the iceberg just to get the PCA to arrest him.

I overlooked this, thanks

Perhaps he targeted both or one, and either way ended up killing both. Regardless I do believe this pca heavily implies this was targeted and premeditated
Is this why they were searching the creek after interviewing KK?

Ironically, I never really have thought he was in cahoots with anyone else, UNTIL I just read that PCA.

Why that day?
Why that bridge?
Why ignore all the other girls?
Why park his car like that?
Why arrive just before they did?

I still don't know if I believe he acted alone or with someone else, but now I can see why it's been alluded to.

jmo
I know! It really does paint a picture of a man on a mission, doesn’t it? I really can’t wrap my mind around the fact that KAK’s online catfishing persona was set to meet up with one of the victims around the same time that they met up with BG. That just seems like a billion to one odds.

Having spent a lot of time around junior high girls in this age of the internet and social media, I’m absolutely willing to entertain a scenario where the victims willingly traveled to the bridge to meet someone IRL for the first time. They were together, they were meeting at a well known spot, it was broad daylight and they believed they were going to meet a cute boy that one of them had been “talking to” for a while - seems safe enough for 14 year old logic.

An adult would meet another adult in a very public spot like a restaurant … but if you’re a small town 14 year old who knows your parents won’t approve and maybe don’t want to get spotted by someone in town who knows your parents … then a walking trail in the woods, accompanied by a friend for safety, probably seems reasonable, KWIM?

IDK. This is awful anyway you look at it.

Exactly, he has no explanation for his bullet being at the scene, notwithstanding the other mountain of evidence...

He was there that day, at that time, in the same/similar clothing, he admits to being on the bridge platform, his car was seen parked nearby at the time of the murders, etc.

He didn't voluntarily go to LE back in 2017, someone identified his car. Source: Rafael Sanchez @WRTV

MOO

All the supposed leaked claims that LE didn’t interview him look pretty stupid now ….

For all of you who were SURE that was a gun on BG's hip, my hat is off to you.
Now we know, one of the girls also thought it was a gun.
Thanks. In the beginning I pulled the original audio and ran thru audacity and cooledit and removed the pop, click, and background noise LE had put in because I work with .wav files and could hear words in there. I heard " he's a got a gun" and posted. Got shut down. Now it seems I was correct. So happy we are getting justice for Abby and Libby and their families.

I just don’t believe MA is that intelligent and he should have been arrested years ago.

Also interesting he could remember what he wore that day as I couldn’t tell you what I ate 2 days ago let alone what I wore 6 years ago.

*RA also admitted to wearing a blue or black Carhartt jacket with a hood and blue jeans on the day of the murders during the 10/13/22 interview*

Re: Have you got a link to suggest anybody knew they were there?

Pg 139:
View attachment 383556

Pg 140:
View attachment 383557

Taken from KAK's PCA: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews....-Kline-10-19-2-FINAL-VERSION-Redacted-1-1.pdf
MOO I would think the sister knows more than we do and more than LE that interrogated KAK. They needed to ask the questions as part of the investigation. He, KAK, absolutely denied that he ever said he was going to meet them there. He did not state he knew they were going there. This transcript from an interrogation, where LE makes statements or asks questions, is not proof that anything they are saying actually happened. They are seeking information, not confronting him with actual evidence. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay