Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I am amazed his family are standing by him because on paper it’s all way to coincidental at the moment.

1) He admits to be out there
2) He owns similar clothes
3) His Gun’s Bullet found by the bodies
4) Car was spotted and parked up

The most creepy thing about the entire crime to me is the fact his daughter has a passing resemblance to Libby. That I can’t wrap my head around.

IMO

I don't know that he lied. I think he was worried about it identifying the witnesses in the matter which is understandable. In regards to others possibly being involved, there is a chance that someone was there that day intentionally to grab one of the kids (or both).
Nooo come on. Last week McLeland said to the judge, part of the rationale behind sealing the PCA was that there are others involved it could tip off. It clearly doesn’t do that….

I can think of several. EX: Real perp found the bullet on the trails, left it at the scene to frame someone else.

What I CAN'T think of is why RA would cycle the gun at the murder scene (presumably AFTER the bodies were moved, because it was less than 2' away), leave the bullet there, not ditch the gun afterward, and then admit he never loaned it out to anyone else.

I believe RA IS BG, but this bullet sounds very fishy. My opinion of course
Could the bullet being at the scene, which appears to belong to his gun be why they think others may be involved? Is it possible that in fact, he discharged that unspent bullet somewhere entirely other than at the crime scene, and someone picked it up and eventually placed it at the scene? It seems a lot of trouble to go through to frame a man for a murder he had no part in, and I cannot fathom who or why someone would bother really?? But is that going to be what the defense now argues??

Based on this PCA alone (I know LE has more), reasonable doubt would be... what about this person dressed all in black? Is that the guy in the second, younger sketch? Because how does someone mistake black jeans with blue jeans? Just a random thought...
Human memory is very inaccurate. It's actually very common, the brain fills in details that you don't remember. I've was in a "group experiment" at a Crime Con event and it was crazy how many of us "witnesses" saw things that weren't correct.

Why the delay? Possibly investigators couldn't get warrants signed. Not until his most recent interview when he for all intents and purposes admitted to being the last person to see the girls.

And then a waterfall of warrants -- for car, home, weapon, phone, arrest.

JMO

OK not sure if this worst case scenario but if this is all they have its pretty weak. I think he definitely 100% did it but a conviction with just this is going to be tough.

Also we should have been where we are now in 2017 i think hiding this was is part of the desire to keep things seal. The idea that the prosecutor think someone else is involved seems to be fiction based in this PCA. NEVER just take LEs word for it.
Prosecutors never show all their cards until they have to. They will put the absolute minimum needed in a PCA. Imo.

From the RA document found at the following link:

"...Richard M. Allen did kill another human being, to wit: Victim 1; while committing or attempting to commit kidnapping of Victim 1"!!!???

Wait, so ABBY was the target of the kidnapping??? I'm asking because in the Probable Cause for RA that was just released, they call LG Victim as evidenced by this statement in the doc: "The video recovered from Victim 2's phone..." and we know LG had a phone, and AW did not. What the what?

RA was charged with murder of both girls. I cannot see anything on that link differentiating charges pertaining to victim 1 versus victim 2. Where are you seeing that on your link?

While the trip to the bridge may have indeed felt spontaneous to L's sister, L may have been angling for it because she may have been catfished to believe something good was going to happen at the bridge.

JMO

Well to be fair there is absolutely nothing to suggest he didn’t act alone.

We can now see why he was arrested and it’s not because he was in cahoots with KAK for example.
If he wasn't talking with KAK or the kids, then the kids must be super unlucky - they were talking with KAK (perv) online and then they end up dead. :(

From the RA document found at the following link:

"...Richard M. Allen did kill another human being, to wit: Victim 1; while committing or attempting to commit kidnapping of Victim 1"!!!???

Wait, so ABBY was the target of the kidnapping??? I'm asking because in the Probable Cause for RA that was just released, they call LG Victim as evidenced by this statement in the doc: "The video recovered from Victim 2's phone..." and we know LG had a phone, and AW did not. What the what?
You know, I was wondering how they come up with numbering victims. Maybe the one closest to where they are is #1? Can anyone explain this, please? TIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay