Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So were the girls shot as I wasn’t aware of that ?

So this also confirms that they actually think he is the only suspect so for that I’m relieved as it never made sense this was a grand conspiracy with other pedos.
There were others on the trails and bridge that day, yet I saw no mention of any of them saying they heard gunshots (or a car "backfiring" which can be mistaken for gunshots). You'd think someone would have said that and that it would have been included.

But we know the bodies were moved, and yet the bullet was with the bodies. Why would he rack the gun after they were dead?
Could he have placed it there on purpose, as part of the staging (or for effects if photos were taken), thinking there was no way to do ballistics on an unfired round? Stupid thought, I know.

So were the girls shot as I wasn’t aware of that ?

So this also confirms that they actually think he is the only suspect so for that I’m relieved as it never made sense this was a grand conspiracy with other pedos.

We still don't know but we do know that LE have been interested in knives since at least the warrant for RL was executed back in 2017. I do not believe they were shot though because the warrant for RL states, "...were found dead with wounds caused by a _________ (redacted) weapon. I can't think of any way the word gun would be in the redacted spot and then followed by the word weapon - can you (or anyone here?).

I believe they were killed by a sharp object.

So what will his defense be exactly then? Someone took his gun and kidnapped and murdered the kids and he was framed??? Who would have motive to frame him? Alternatively, is he going to claim multiple personality disorder and say he has no idea???

Defense will be the casing scars/marks are subjective (as the lab report said) and therefore not to be used.

however, there is going to be a lot more evidence come trial.

Ironically, I never really have thought he was in cahoots with anyone else, UNTIL I just read that PCA.

Why that day?
Why that bridge?
Why ignore all the other girls?
Why park his car like that?
Why arrive just before they did?

I still don't know if I believe he acted alone or with someone else, but now I can see why it's been alluded to.

jmo
Exactly. And witnesses saying he was walking with his hands in his pockets, avoiding talking to them, walking with purpose. He walked past other young girls, so it wasn’t an opportunity killing. He planned this, planned to target Abby and Libby specifically.. or actually just Libby given the crime scene

He thinks he is smart and that they know he had that clothing on... but can't tie him to the crime scene.

Now they know they can.. they set a trap asking if he had ever been on that property. He said no.

So, I am thinking the search warrant for the yard, they dug up an old spent bullet casing to see if the scrape marks on the casing match the one at the crime scene. The PCA doesn't have to have ALL of the evidence that they found that they will use at trial. But it has to have ENOUGH evidence to arrest him.

The muddy and bloody sighting is also very important.
I was deeply hoping he tried to appear cooperative and talked to the investigators for at least a little while. It appears he did!

Exactly. And witnesses saying he was walking with his hands in his pockets, avoiding talking to them, walking with purpose. He walked past other young girls, so it wasn’t an opportunity killing. He planned this, planned to target Abby and Libby specifically.. or actually just Libby given the crime scene
Not sure I understand why Libby “because of the crime scene.”

Some updated opinions i have after today's dox release:

1) Docs state that Along with RA's 40cal sig they also took his clothes,jacket and BOOTS...I believe they matched boot prints from the scene to his boots .The dox state one eye witness stated RA looked bloody and MUDDY. Muddy means wet..wet means boot prints

2) RA during his first interview stated he parked at the Farm Beauro building (actually the old cps building) I do not think this was a mistake on his part.This is a very small town ,everybody knows everybody,he knew what the building was previously. IMO He did not want to utter the words "child protective services building" to LE ...either out of pure guilt or a connection to that building/agency he did not want to reveal or both.. This is possibly how Kathy Shank comes into the picture but this might be a stretch

3) LE states BOTH victims clothes were found a distance away from their bodies by a a water source. This would lead me to believe he had some sort of sexual contact with the victims and may have left DNA that has now been matched to him.

AS i stated in my earlier post I believe they have RA dead to rights guilty. They used the 40cal and eye witness statements that align with the time frames victim were at the bridge for probable cause to charge him. When it comes closer to trial I feel more substatnial evidence against him will come out. IE boot prints,his dna on victims, victims dna on his clothes.

These decades long career Sheriffs did not get on National live TV Press conference in tears to announce an arrest because they matched a single unspent 40cal to RA's gun,

THEY GOT HIM !

Last edited:
Some updated opinions i have after today's dox release:

1) Docs state that Along with RA's 40cal sig they also took his clothes,jacket and BOOTS...I believe they matched boot prints from the scene to his boots .The dox state one eye witness stated RA looked bloody and MUDDY. Muddy means wet..wet means boot prints

2) RA during his first interview stated he parked at the Farm Beauro building (actually the old cps building) I do not think this was a mistake on his part. IMO He did not want to utter the words "child protective services building" to LE ...either out of pure guilt or a connection to that building/agency he did not want to reveal or both.. This is possibly how Kathy Shank comes into the picture but this might be a stretch

3) LE states BOTH victims clothes were found a distance away from their bodies by a a water source. This would lead me to believe he had some sort of sexual contact with the victims and may have left DNA that has now been matched to him.

AS i stated in my earlier post I believe they have RA dead to rights guilty. They used the 40cal for probable cause to charge him. When it comes closer to trial I feel more substatnial evidence against him will come out. IE boot prints,his dna on victims, victims dna on his clothes.
Absolutely. They only need enough evidence for probable cause. Lots of evidence is not disclosed in the document

I've never seen anything in the MSM that makes any distinction about the crime scene as you're suggesting.
The charges he's facing is murder in the commission of kidnapping, for both girls.

Based on this PCA alone (I know LE has more), reasonable doubt would be... what about this person dressed all in black? Is that the guy in the second, younger sketch? Because how does someone mistake black jeans with blue jeans? Just a random thought...

I noticed that too. It was the man in black who glared at her after she said “hi”.
….all in black, something covering his mouth. “not very tall” with a bigger build, not bigger than 5’10”. wearing black hoodie, black jeans, black boots, hands in pockets….

Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member