Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how there is nothing to suggest he didn’t act alone and yet still the conspiracy theory’s.

can anybody point me to where in the sealed docs it points to other predators being involved?
Suspecting there's more to the story (and we know there is, the PCA doesn't include all the info LE have) isn't the same thing as a flipping conspiracy theory. Honestly I wish we could ban that phrase.

jmo

So, I’m feeling ok about the affidavit…

1) eyewitnesses placing him on the trail wearing clothes matching BG

2) eyewitness who saw man resembling RA walking away from the crime scene “muddy and bloody”

3) eyewitnesses saw a car resembling his 2016 Ford Focus parked in an odd way at the old child welfare building

4) video from store camera identified a vehicle resembling his driving towards the the area he parked and same video corroborated that witness’s vehicle was also in the area

5) bullet from his gun at the crime scene and RA denied ever being in the area of the crime

Is the defense going to argue that the witnesses were mistaken or that the bullet was planted or didn’t really match RA’s gun … of course! But I also believe we don’t know everything the prosecution knows. They only want to show enough to get an arrest warrant, right? They don’t need to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

Not a single outlet has the final page.

I was glad to read the 7 pages, though. I find it compelling. Sounds like he took a different route back to his car. Never in a million years did I think he was walking down the old highway muddy and bloody. Sounds like he got there before the girls and went out onto the High Bridge. Since he wasn't in the pic of Abby on the bridge, he must have headed back onto the trail, passed them, and turned around.There's really not much explaining away that a round from his weapon was next to the girls unless he wants to say the real killer picked it up before the murders.
Well then, could page 8 be new evidence of some sort? Perhaps the whole page was redacted. Could the talk of others involved be on page 8?

This is a question for the media I’m thinking.

MOO

Folks, remember this is the PCA, not all of the information LE has gathered. RA admits to being on the MHB on the day and approx time, his car was seen backed in at an odd manner, witnesses described his and his clothes, one even described seeing him after the murders appearing muddy and bloody, like he had been in a fight.

Then an unspent Sig bullet located between A&L confirmed to have come from a gun he admitted to owning since 2001.

This is probable all day long in my book. I'm sure we'll hear more when the Prelim Hearing rolls around.

MOO

JMO
Agreed - there’s more to come.
JMO

From the RA document found at the following link:

"...Richard M. Allen did kill another human being, to wit: Victim 1; while committing or attempting to commit kidnapping of Victim 1"!!!???

Wait, so ABBY was the target of the kidnapping??? I'm asking because in the Probable Cause for RA that was just released, they call LG Victim as evidenced by this statement in the doc: "The video recovered from Victim 2's phone..." and we know LG had a phone, and AW did not. What the what?

I'm just gobsmacked that so many witnesses, video of him, surveillance of his vehicle at CPS, people describing his car at CPS, him admitting to being there, wearing the same clothes, and it took 5.5 years. This is just shocking. How?

I just don't understand how it took this long?

It does seem incredible. I guess we will be hearing more specifics about the "direction" of the investigation during future LE interviews -- although my guess is that these may slow down following the release of this PCA. How they did not find some way of zeroing in on RA with this much evidence -- even to working out who owned a gun that might have matched this cartridge -- is beyond me.

These docs do confirm for me the absolute horror of the crime -- walking with purpose, showing the gun, forcing the girls down the hill, the murders, then emerging from the scene "muddy and bloody" and going on with his life -- for more than 5 years.

This is a bleak, bleak day.

Except, he can't explain how that bullet ended up there, and he also claimed he never loaned out the gun.

So... can anyone offer a reasonable explanation as to how a bullet from his gun, ended up 2 feet away from one of the girls?
I can think of several. EX: Real perp found the bullet on the trails, left it at the scene to frame someone else.

What I CAN'T think of is why RA would cycle the gun at the murder scene (presumably AFTER the bodies were moved, because it was less than 2' away), leave the bullet there, not ditch the gun afterward, and then admit he never loaned it out to anyone else.

I believe RA IS BG, but this bullet sounds very fishy. My opinion of course

I can think of several. EX: Real perp found the bullet on the trails, left it at the scene to frame someone else.

What I CAN'T think of is why RA would cycle the gun at the murder scene (presumably AFTER the bodies were moved, because it was less than 2' away), leave the bullet there, not ditch the gun afterward, and then admit he never loaned it out to anyone else.

I believe RA IS BG, but this bullet sounds very fishy. My opinion of course
I wonder if he racked the slide to scare the girls and the bullet kicked out and he just couldn't find it. Maybe he just assumed investigators never found it either.

I don't know why he didn't just lie? Why not say, "I've walked down their for years, and done some plinking from time to time, probably just a spent bullet from when I was here before."

Kaitlyn Kendall @KaitlynReports

COURT DOCS: on October 26 Allen voluntarily came to police and said he never allowed anyone to use or borrow his gun. When they asked him about the unspent bullet he said he didn’t have an explanation as to why the bullet was found between the bodies of the two victims.

1:55 PM · Nov 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

So what will his defense be exactly then? Someone took his gun and kidnapped and murdered the kids and he was framed??? Who would have motive to frame him? Alternatively, is he going to claim multiple personality disorder and say he has no idea???

With all these witnesses on the trail, and a lone witness 50 feet from him while he was on the bridge before the girls were even there, parked so his license plate was hidden, and armed with a gun and likely knife, I get the feeling RA knew the girls were going to be at the bridge and when, and was waiting for them specifically. JMO.
I agree - especially since someone said hello to him and he just glared back at them (per his PCA)

Suspecting there's more to the story (and we know there is, the PCA doesn't include all the info LE have) isn't the same thing as a flipping conspiracy theory. Honestly I wish we could ban that phrase.

jmo

Well to be fair there is absolutely nothing to suggest he didn’t act alone.

We can now see why he was arrested and it’s not because he was in cahoots with KAK for example.

Well to be fair there is absolutely nothing to suggest he didn’t act alone.

We can now see why he was arrested and it’s not because he was in cahoots with KAK for example.
There is enough to suggest he knew the girls would be there and targeted them

This coupled with what we know of kk would cause enough suspicion of a catfishing operation

certainly not much to go on though

jmo
100% there has to be more because an unfired bullet on the ground and similar clothing is pretty easy to explain away. Maybe some of the witnesses picked him out of a photo lineup? Maybe ballistics matching on a fired bullet? Maybe the trophies that were said to be taken were found? Digital forensics matching him to Libby? There must be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay