Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per PCA:

1669751459500.png

So that's how he got them to go DTH. He pulled a gun on them. So this was no accidental killing over something gone wrong. He went there with the intent to kill someone. Did he know they were supposed to be there to meet with A_S? If so, perhaps he had a beef with one or both of them. Maybe they laughed at him in the past and he held a grudge so this was targeted (They could have been seen huddled together giggling about something and he PERCEIVED that they were laughing at him when whatever it was had nothing to do with him). Whatever it is or isn't, he did NOT take a gun to the bridge to "watch fish". Was he going to go fishing using a gun? *eyeroll*

Wow. They had that ALL on the video. Go Libby!!!!!!

Let's say it is related to CSAM and LE is looking for other people's IP addresses who may have received photos of the dead girls.

In that case, LE would not want the affidavit to be unsealed because these people might be alerted to destroy their devices before LE comes knocking. But then again, you'd have to be pretty dumb not to have destroy it already knowing someone had been arrested to those girls' murders.
Yes you’re right but there’s nothing in the PCA about CSAM or anything related to photography/other media.

The thing that still confuses me is how were the girls killed? With RA's gun? Then why wouldn't they find bullets inside the girls? The pathetic thing for me is that LE overlooked RA's statement from 2017 until just recently.
I think the gun was used to control the victims. I think a knife was involved with their murder because: 1) Rumors have been circulating about this for years and 2) According to the affidavit, RA’s wife indicated that he owned guns and knives (guessing the police asked about knives for a reason)

He didn’t say the PC affidavit pointed to another person. Just that he believes others are involved. And I think that the fact that RA passed by three young girls to specifically rendezvous with Libby and Abby points to involvement with KK in coordinating through A_S account. That said I don’t think the affidavit jeopardizes the investigation.
This is HUGE in my opinion.

The thing that still confuses me is how were the girls killed? With RA's gun? Then why wouldn't they find bullets inside the girls? The pathetic thing for me is that LE overlooked RA's statement from 2017 until just recently.
Shoots gun to scare them? Leaves bullet behind as his "symbol"? I wonder if any other unsolved crimes of this nature have had a bullet left behind, beside the victim(s). IOW could this be a ritual?

He had bullets in his jacket from the last time he fired it at the range. Maybe it fell out of his jacket while he was walking down the trail and one of the girls picked it up and had it on her when she was murdered?

That's enough for reasonable doubt if they were all in the same location at the same time. Also it says nothing about the blue jacket. Was it still in RA's possession?

I also don't like the word "subjective" when they ID'd the bullet coming from RA's gun. It's a remarkable coincidence though.

As far as the other identifications from underage witnesses, if his face was covered by anything, that puts the ID in question. Also there was distance between the witness and the "bloody and muddy" man walking down the street.

A good lawyer is going to have a field day with this. Is some of it shady? Yes. But I really don't think there is enough here to hold him without bond.

I think the gun was used to control the victims. I think a knife was involved with their murder because: 1) Rumors have been circulating about this for years and 2) According to the affidavit, RA’s wife indicated that he owned guns and knives (guessing the police asked about knives for a reason)
I think this too, and IIRC in the early days LE were asking locally about bladed weapons.

If I’m a defense attorney I’m arguing that he frequents the area and the bullet is only linked by proximity to the victims. It could have been there a month before when he was walking. Maybe he pulled a kleenex out of his pocket to blow his nose and it dropped.

Beyond a reasonable doubt this ain’t.

But I would also expect that they think it’s him and are certain that their forensics team will find blood in the car or on his clothes. And that they arrested him for fear of him knowing they were zeroing in on him and his potential reaction to that.
this is exactly what i think also and this explains why the secrecy. Lets just hope the forensics team finds something!

I'm just gobsmacked that so many witnesses, video of him, surveillance of his vehicle at CPS, people describing his car at CPS, him admitting to being there, wearing the same clothes, and it took 5.5 years. This is just shocking. How?

I just don't understand how it took this long?

Not a single outlet has the final page.

I was glad to read the 7 pages, though. I find it compelling. Sounds like he took a different route back to his car. Never in a million years did I think he was walking down the old highway muddy and bloody. Sounds like he got there before the girls and went out onto the High Bridge. Since he wasn't in the pic of Abby on the bridge, he must have headed back onto the trail, passed them, and turned around.There's really not much explaining away that a round from his weapon was next to the girls unless he wants to say the real killer picked it up before the murders.

Except, he can't explain how that bullet ended up there, and he also claimed he never loaned out the gun.

So... can anyone offer a reasonable explanation as to how a bullet from his gun, ended up 2 feet away from one of the girls?
Could have been expelled from the gun before the girls made it to that spot. IMO a pretty easy thing to explain away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en