Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, is there anyone here who doesn't think RA is BG, and/or the person who murdered the girls?

I do def think RA is BG, which is to say the person who kidnapped the girls to their murder… no question IMO he felony-murdered them…

but as for the person who literally held the weapon used to kill them… at this point I won’t be surprised at all if there were other(s) present at the scene…. maybe even kinda thinking there may have been JMO. Because all these years we’ve heard about a highly staged crime scene, moving heavy bodies without leaving DNA, slipping by searchers, no leads forever etc … sounds like someone there may have known what they were doing & done some careful planning.

Could RA plan anything & be able pull it off?? That idiot had five years to plan & he couldn’t even make up an alibi or get rid of the gun.
IMO

About where RA was when the girls walked to the bridge, I find it curious he's not visible in the photo of Abby. It was posted 2:07 pm at the river and video of BG was 2:13 at the end of the bridge.. I doubt he would have had time to go back to trail (check if anyone is coming like many have suggested). He could have waited a while at the beginning of the bridge to see if girls are about to keep going or just turn back after the river and make the decision to go after them once they moved forward. Or he could have walked to the end of the bridge himself, or stay on some of the middle platforms, and then go after them once they passed him.

Either way he must have made some weird impression on them, since I doubt only turning back after them would have been suspicious enough to start filming him. All they know he could have started his walk at the other end of the bridge and turned innocently back for that reason, so there must have been more. Also the witnesses said he was creepy. In what way? To me not talking and/or glaring others does not make you creepy, I do that all the time.. (then again I'm from Finland so )

If they commented about the gun in the mids of video he must have pulled that out that time, so its not that what initially made them scared. But that surely is the reason they didnt run for it, that or someone else at the end of the bridge (which I doubt), cause why else not flee?

I do not think RA is BG or the person who murdered the girls. I have some problems with it being him. He does not seem to be left-handed. He does not seem to have a floppy ear Swiss army type hat. His jacket seems more like a thicker jean jacket than a thinner material, like a blue windbreaker(which is what I see in the still video picture).

Also, with the way the police spoke about whatever happened to Abigail Williams and Liberty German, it made it seem like it was not a normal murder, but something more unique. The idea too, that one girl would probably have to watch the other one die, made it even stranger.

It does not make sense. But everything I wrote is subjective.
I'm sure I've missed about a million details on this case so refresh my memory, what does being left handed have to do with this case?

And the floppy ear Swiss army type hat? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything either. I distinctly recall in the first moments/hours of that image being released most here were fairly sure it was a flat, newsboy type of cap. Although we were all very limited to a super grainy image so, the cap/hat style was never a 100% thing.

I'm sure I've missed about a million details on this case so refresh my memory, what does being left handed have to do with this case?

And the floppy ear Swiss army type hat? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything either. I distinctly recall in the first moments/hours of that image being released most here were fairly sure it was a flat, newsboy type of cap. Although we were all very limited to a super grainy image so, the cap/hat style was never a 100% thing.
I won't speak for the OP's intent on the left-handed statement, but back in the day, there was a lot of talk about what appeared to be a gun visible near BG's right pocket. Some swear they see it, some don't, and like everything else with that image, it's plain too grainy to say with any certainty. I do know that there were a few on here who thought they saw a gun and guessed down to the very model, and were correct if we assume the Sig Sauer.

I'm in the camp where I see it. For those of us who think we do, there's disagreement on how he might be carrying it. Many think he has it in a holster, and if that is the case, and it's on his right side, that would likely make him left-handed because usually you cross your arm across your body to pull the gun out of its holster with your shooting hand. Aside from a cross-eye dominance issue, that makes sense. However, I don't personally think he has his gun holstered. I think it's shoved in his jacket pocket, which suggests a couple of things, IMO, and it's my very amateur opinion at that.

I think if the gun was loose in his pocket, it was likely put there rather hastily, and probably on his dominant side, making him right-handed (unless cross-eye dominant). So not your typical "out on a walk with your concealed carry on" scenario, but a "grab your gun and go" type scenario, if that makes sense. To me it is one more clue that this person might have left for the trail in a rush, and planned to use that gun when he left his vehicle...JMO.

Last edited:
I'm curious, is there anyone here who doesn't think RA is BG, and/or the person who murdered the girls?
I am going to admit that I am waiting to be convinced BG is RA. Not that I don't think he is because they say it is, but right now reasonable doubt is thick as molasses ,my perception of all of the events over the years is probably filled up with trash as I followed a ton of garbage . So i am having problems with him doing this alone mainly ,an followed by motive and I start the trash cyclone up and never get anywhere except well he had to had someone helping him. Really though he didn't . This could just be a spur of the moment thing based on information peeped over someones shoulder.

The hat style is speculation. The video is so grainy it is difficult to make out the exact hat style. If you showed 100 people the video and asked what hat style BG is wearing, I am fairly certain you would come up with numerous responses.

Plus he got the job after. (In answer to "As a pharmacy tech MOO he would be an expert at using gloves and not leaving DNA.")
He got the job after what? I'm not understanding. He (and the murders) were obviously way before Covid. And he had the CVS job at the time of the murders (and before):

The grandmother of Libby German said the man arrested and accused of killing her granddaughter also was the man who printed off pictures for Libby’s funeral.

So what am I missing? What are you saying he got the job after? Truly just trying to understand because I'm drawing a blank. :)

Sure, it could be. But I think a murderer, as the state alleges he is, would pay particular attention to that detail.
I think until we know what the plan was ,we have to assume it was a IMO. fail so I would think his attention to detail personalty trait would be absent from the scene and maybe evident in precluding the investigators questions and known mistakes. No facts to be had in this post just my opinion. .

@TL4S If he put the gun loose in his pocket, he would have had to pull it out by its barrel no matter which hand he used. It would have been really awkward either way. Carrying it loose would make more sense if the barrel was pointing down. However, some men like to carry with the gun stuffed into the front of their pants with the barrel pointing down o_O . I guess people carry in whatever way works for them.

Considering all the other crazy stuff RA is said to have done, I might redact my opinion on a holster.

About where RA was when the girls walked to the bridge, I find it curious he's not visible in the photo of Abby. It was posted 2:07 pm at the river and video of BG was 2:13 at the end of the bridge.. I doubt he would have had time to go back to trail (check if anyone is coming like many have suggested). He could have waited a while at the beginning of the bridge to see if girls are about to keep going or just turn back after the river and make the decision to go after them once they moved forward. Or he could have walked to the end of the bridge himself, or stay on some of the middle platforms, and then go after them once they passed him.

Either way he must have made some weird impression on them, since I doubt only turning back after them would have been suspicious enough to start filming him. All they know he could have started his walk at the other end of the bridge and turned innocently back for that reason, so there must have been more. Also the witnesses said he was creepy. In what way? To me not talking and/or glaring others does not make you creepy, I do that all the time.. (then again I'm from Finland so )

If they commented about the gun in the mids of video he must have pulled that out that time, so its not that what initially made them scared. But that surely is the reason they didnt run for it, that or someone else at the end of the bridge (which I doubt), cause why else not flee?
2:07 to 2:13 is 6 minutes.
By all accounts It takes about 5 minutes to walk the bridge.
Because the trail is an old railroad track it is very straight so it’s is easy to see a long way down the trail. If a man is mentioned on the phone audio - that would be him as they are only 5 minutes or less from the bridge when the witness passes them having just seen RA on the bridge, and RA said he walked from the platform to “the bench.”

@TL4S If he put the gun loose in his pocket, he would have had to pull it out by its barrel no matter which hand he used. It would have been really awkward either way. Carrying it loose would make more sense if the barrel was pointing down. However, some men like to carry with the gun stuffed into the front of their pants with the barrel pointing down o_O . I guess people carry in whatever way works for them.

Considering all the other crazy stuff RA is said to have done, I might redact my opinion on a holster.
Yeah, it's awkward in there, for sure. But if the barrel was down, the handle would be near the pocket opening and maybe more likely to fall out, IMO. But that's also kind of my point. I think he grabbed his gun and shoved it in his pocket without much care. The positioning it appears to be in the video (where many disagree if it's even a gun), is just awkward no matter how you think he's carrying it. It's not positioned like it's holstered, either, IMO, handle down, barrel up and pointed back towards his elbow. I think he likely started to pull it out right after the part we see in the video, which would have given him plenty of time to get it positioned correctly in his hand before he reached the girls. Lots of room for debate on the whole thing, though, since we really can't tell what's going on in that video. JMO.

It also begs the question...did somebody hand him the gun before he put it in his pocket, so they were holding the handle and he grabbed the barrel? Or vice versa, he pulled it out by the barrel and handed it to someone so they could have the handle? Or is he cross-eye dominant, so he shoved it in his pocket with his dominant hand so he could pull it out by the barrel and put it into his left hand handle first? I'm not trying to start a conspiracy...it's just something I've wondered.

Last edited:
I do not think RA is BG or the person who murdered the girls. I have some problems with it being him. He does not seem to be left-handed. He does not seem to have a floppy ear Swiss army type hat. His jacket seems more like a thicker jean jacket than a thinner material, like a blue windbreaker(which is what I see in the still video picture).

Also, with the way the police spoke about whatever happened to Abigail Williams and Liberty German, it made it seem like it was not a normal murder, but something more unique. The idea too, that one girl would probably have to watch the other one die, made it even stranger.

It does not make sense. But everything I wrote is subjective.
I respect your opinion; I just wanted to say when everyone thought KK or TK was BG and could see them as BG I was very concerned that if they were ever prosecuted for the murder all the defense would need to do is bring out the picture/video of BG. At least with RA, he's the right height, shape, size to be BG. He's already said he was there and on the bridge, so I'm feeling a lot better about RA being BG.

As far as the jacket RA/BG was wearing, it's been said it's a carhart, now whether it was a legit Carhart brand or Carhart type jacket remains to be seen, but since we can't see the distinctive carhart logo on the front, I'm guessing it's not. In the pics of RA in his blue jacket that were posted on many MSM sites, it definitely looks like a thinner fabric, rather than canvas. JMO

The hat? Yeah we can just agree to disagree, I never saw the floppy ear hat thing.

I respect your opinion; I just wanted to say when everyone thought KK or TK was BG and could see them as BG I was very concerned that if they were ever prosecuted for the murder all the defense would need to do is bring out the picture/video of BG. At least with RA, he's the right height, shape, size to be BG. He's already said he was there and on the bridge, so I'm feeling a lot better about RA being BG.

As far as the jacket RA/BG was wearing, it's been said it's a carhart, now whether it was a legit Carhart brand or Carhart type jacket remains to be seen, but since we can't see the distinctive carhart logo on the front, I'm guessing it's not. In the pics of RA in his blue jacket that were posted on many MSM sites, it definitely looks like a thinner fabric, rather than canvas. JMO

The hat? Yeah we can just agree to disagree, I never saw the floppy ear hat thing.

I never saw many pics of him somehow… can I ask if RA’s common blue jacket has the Carhartt label ?

Yeah, it's awkward in there, for sure. But if the barrel was down, the handle would be near the pocket opening and maybe more likely to fall out, IMO. But that's also kind of my point. I think he grabbed his gun and shoved it in his pocket without much care. The positioning it appears to be in the video (where many disagree if it's even a gun), is just awkward no matter how you think he's carrying it. It's not positioned like it's holstered, either, IMO, handle down, barrel up and pointed back towards his elbow. I think he likely started to pull it out right after the part we see in the video, which would have given him plenty of time to get it positioned correctly in his hand before he reached the girls. Lots of room for debate on the whole thing, though, since we really can't tell what's going on in that video. JMO.

It also begs the question...did somebody hand him the gun before he put it in his pocket, so they were holding the handle and he grabbed the barrel? Or vice versa, he pulled it out by the barrel and handed it to someone so they could have the handle? Or is he cross-eye dominant, so he shoved it in his pocket with his dominant hand so he could pull it out by the barrel and put it into his left hand handle first? I'm not trying to start a conspiracy...it's just something I've wondered.
There's still a lot of room in this case to kick the can around, that's for sure. Since I've only been right on 1 thing so far, I have 0 confidence in my opinions.

Conspiracy = that just struck me funny.

Did the girls pass him on that first platform or as he was walking back off as something made Libby suspicious?

We know there was a mention of a gun on the recording so how did they know he had a gun before he pulled it on them?

The sequence is super strange because Abby looks super chilled out on the picture Libby took and we can’t see BG in the background.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member