Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering about this since I watched the one-time vid that MadMcGoo approved and posted upthread. RMA was coming from the east and driving west down W 300 N when he was seen on Hoosier Harvestore cam. Why would he come from that direction when the direct route from his house wouldn’t capture him traveling on W 300 N at ALL? (Deer Creek Township on the map is the approx. area of where the old CPA building was and where he parked).
View attachment 387898

What's east? Not a whole lot but RL lives east of Hoosier Harvestore cam. Coming from the east to where RMA parked isn't the direct route from RMA’s house to where he parked his car (unless he stopped by RL's house/property earlier in the day).

Yet he he was seen coming from the east. The only way to get to W 300 N from RMA’s house is to go pretty far east before you can go north on N 450 W since you can’t cross Deer Creek going north. I scrolled on the map and there’s not much east of town. However, RL’s house is east of the Hoosier Harvestore cam that RL was seen on at 1:27pm (1:47 mark in approved vid below) The red X marks where RL lived and the blue line shows you how far out of the way RMA would have had to drive to be seen traveling west on the cam if he had not taken the direct route to where he parked at the Old CPA. That’s pretty far out of the way when the direct route (above pic) makes more sense.
View attachment 387900

So, what I wonder is did LE check the cam for earlier in the day and see if they spotted RMA twice on the cam? Like traveling east down W 300 N on his way to RL’s by taking the direct route from his house there? Direct route to RL’s would have him traveling east on W 300 N past the cam. That would make sense to me why they saw him driving west on the cam @ 1:27. Hence me wondering did they check earlier in the day to see him traveling east, and then later on @ 1:27 west, or did they think they had seen enough when they saw him traveling west about the time just before things went down? If they didn't check earlier on the vid they missed out on an opportunity to potentially see RMA traveling east on his way to RLs.
View attachment 387901

For argument’s sake... let's say he didn't stop at RLs first. That still begs the question... why was he seen driving west down W 300 N when there’s not much east of town, and why didn't he take the direct route to the Old CPA lot from his house? Things that make ya go Hmmmm.....

BBM
Maybe he took back roads so he would not be seen driving through town, or what would be regular route.
Too many chances of other people who may know him or his car seeing him driving directly from home to trails, so took back and long way around.
JMO

I think the knife is exactly what they were searching for in the river near Peru. Jmho
I agree. I think KK told them where to find it, and that was the one piece they needed to bring charges.I suspect they’ve known who ra is for a long time, and real clerical error was what has already been admitted - kk was terribly mishandled, and they didn’t have much more than the bullet and a strong hunch that ra was their man.

All moo!

I agree. I think KK told them where to find it, and that was the one piece they needed to bring charges.I suspect they’ve known who ra is for a long time, and real clerical error was what has already been admitted - kk was terribly mishandled, and they didn’t have much more than the bullet and a strong hunch that ra was their man.

All moo!
Why should KAK have known, where the knife is hidden? Why did he have knowledge, if not an accomplice?

RA's route coming from the east could have been something as mundane as taking some yard waste to the transfer station, then taking the county roads to avoid all the stop/start town traffic.

It seems so odd to me that he didn't trip anyone's trigger enough to check him out in the early days. Maybe the descriptions and the witness images threw everyone off?

If one of his neighbors had called in, saying our neighbor wears clothes just like that when working outside, would LE have followed up on that tip?
We don’t really know that he didn’t trip anyone’s trigger though. IMHO, if people did contact LE about him (as he did, himself, per PCA), in order for such information to help solve a case, LE has to let the information tell THEM who the prime suspect is, rather than letting the bad guy flavor of the week dictate which information to pay attention to, and which to misfile. (Eg, file a potential suspect as a witness or otherwise)

There is absolutely zero mention of a 2nd or let alone a 3rd accomplice in the arrest warrant.

There has never been a connection made from LE about KK and RA either. There is absolutely nothing official linking them together in the public domain.

Good question. I remember an FBI agent generated PCA; some thought she went overboard, widening search. First crime scene details came to mind from items sought. Cannot recall release reasoning. Wishing I'd have created desktop folders, for some details linger, though sources do not, hindering WS posts now.
I remember that and yes, I am one that thought she went WAY overboard with it, but JMO
Some of it was just shared on here as PCA for RL a few pages back
(or a few threads back, LOL--I can't keep up in here )**

There is absolutely zero mention of a 2nd or let alone a 3rd accomplice in the arrest warrant.

There has never been a connection made from LE about KK and RA either. There is absolutely nothing official linking them together in the public domain.
Nope, you're right, it's not in RMA's PCA but it is in the recently posted DM article upthread. (Just follow the trail of OMG's and you'll find it in this thread). Also, LE has mentioned the case is "complex" and has "tentacles" which very well could mean other people. At least to me that's how that comes across.

Carter says Richard Allen is the man charged with the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, but detectives will continue to investigate anyone who may have a connection to the case – that includes Kegan Kline.

And speaking of PCA's... KAK's PCA has mention of his A_S's acct sounding like 2 different people are doing the talking. And if the DM article is true (I know, I know... it's the DM but sometimes they get it right) they are saying these guys all knew each other. I still have not ruled that out.

Pg 156:
1671238737154.png
1671238818072.png

True. I can’t think of a scenario in which tossing “mystery man #1” into a public document would be helpful in apprehending any as yet unidentified person, in any investigation.

IMO it's not that easy to find blood/dna evidence on a knife after this much time. I know a case of stabbing where the suspected weapon (actually two of them) were put in a sink, not washed but perhaps rinsed with water, and neither of them had no trace of victim's blood anymore, even though they were freshly taken to evidence. So I doubt a knife that's been years in a river has much to offer. I can be wrong though.

I think the DM article will turn out to be largely accurate. The idea that those 2 girls were being stalked by 2 completely different, unrelated parties within literally hours of each other, is just too wild of a coincidence. Anything is possible, but really. People keep saying the p ring thing is too far fetched, but how far fetched is it to believe these 2 girls were surrounded by such evil, totally separate evil entities at the exact same time?

All moo!

How would KAK know where RA’s knife had been tossed if he wasn’t involved in the murders?

Imagine KAK as a prosecution witness testifying under oath, never will happen! His zero credibility is enough to create reasonable doubt. The defense would spin that around on a dime resulting in a not guilty RA verdict...JMO

Last edited:
I think the DM article will turn out to be largely accurate. The idea that those 2 girls were being stalked by 2 completely different, unrelated parties within literally hours of each other, is just too wild of a coincidence. Anything is possible, but really. People keep saying the p ring thing is too far fetched, but how far fetched is it to believe these 2 girls were surrounded by such evil, totally separate evil entities at the exact same time?

I disagree that it will turn out to be largely accurate because it’s not supported by any evidence. If you‘ve followed DM headlines, the tabloid typically gravitates towards sexually sensationized articles. That every person publicly associated with this case would happen to be collectively involved in a murdering “p ring” is even more farfetched than a teen communicating online with a catfisher and also becoming a murder victim. JMO

<modsnip - quoted post was off topic bashing of source>

This all depends on whether they have a source with actual insider knowledge of the case, of which I am sceptical.

It's an exciting, lurid story no doubt, but when you think about it in more detail, it feels like an attempt to shoe horn everything into a theory that doesn't make much sense at second glance.

Firstly I am highly sceptical these 3 know each other, indeed well enough to engage in such serious real world felony crimes. The theory simply assumes that there are such gangs of predators - but the point is that behaviour exists online where few of the participants engage in the real world elements of the crime.

Some a curious group of men coming together to do a violent abduction/assault is highly dubious IMO. Typically such predators operate alone. Sexual assaults in a group context are generally young males.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. I can’t think of a scenario in which tossing “mystery man #1” into a public document would be helpful in apprehending any as yet unidentified person, in any investigation.

Apart from the fact mystery man 3 is dead and mystery man 2 was meant to have grassed on RA. So actually that theory makes zero sense.

I actually can’t wait for the trial just so all the rumors can stop. It must drive the family absolutely insane that stuff like this gets printed without a single shred of proof. It’s completely trashy and it’s a shame journalists don’t have more moral decency. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay