Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they Defense will say the bullet has no connection to the murders, and in any event, it didn't come from RA's gun. Ejection scratch marks on a bullet can't really be irrefutably tied to a specific gun, in my opinion, no matter what LE claims. My opinion only.

But why argue it has no connection?

The defence position is the bullet is nothing to do with RA. The defence knows nothing about it.

IMO there is danger of going down the route of trying to argue that the bullet is somehow innocently at the scene, when that is scarcely credible. Better to argue that it doesn't connect RA to the crime because he isn't the killer?

I do not think RA is BG or the person who murdered the girls. I have some problems with it being him. He does not seem to be left-handed. He does not seem to have a floppy ear Swiss army type hat. His jacket seems more like a thicker jean jacket than a thinner material, like a blue windbreaker(which is what I see in the still video picture).

Also, with the way the police spoke about whatever happened to Abigail Williams and Liberty German, it made it seem like it was not a normal murder, but something more unique. The idea too, that one girl would probably have to watch the other one die, made it even stranger.

It does not make sense. But everything I wrote is subjective.
I'm curious about your statement about the hat?

Has LE said anything about the DM claims except no comment? I think if there was no truth at all in the article they would at least say so.

I disagree that it will turn out to be largely accurate because it’s not supported by any evidence. If you‘ve followed DM headlines, the tabloid typically gravitates towards sexually sensationized articles. That every person publicly associated with this case would happen to be collectively involved in a murdering “p ring” is even more farfetched than a teen communicating online with a catfisher and also becoming a murder victim. JMO

When I consider that the 3 people allegedly involved according to the DM, are an old man, a middle aged drug store clerk and a morbidly obese pedo, and then consider these are the people who craftily and stealthily evaded LE all these years...

I have to come down with a hard NO.

jmo

When I consider that the 3 people allegedly involved according to the DM, are an old man, a middle aged drug store clerk and a morbidly obese pedo, and then consider these are the people who craftily and stealthily evaded LE all these years...

jmo
I agree. The problem, though, is that at least the middle aged drug store clerk seems to have been involved and slipped through the cracks. If so, why? Why kill those girls that day? I hope someday we get that answer.

jmo

This assumes that you need craft and stealth to avoid LE...

No shortage of clues and lines of enquiry in this case - a small town with a finite population that fit the description of the perp; a decent amount of eye witnesses confirming the same suspect; only a handful of people in the area of the crime; an unusual crime scene; video and audio of the suspect and assumed perp; time stamp info; CCTV nearby etc etc.

I'm sorry, I don't believe that the perp(s) need to be geniuses to avoid being brought to justice. This is a failure of LE to put the available evidence together and conduct a solid investigation.

Why should KAK have known, where the knife is hidden? Why did he have knowledge, if not an accomplice?
At times I find it hard to believe all 3 men (RA, RL, KK) were in on it together, but then the timing of the creek/river search is just so 'coincidental'. Hard to ignore. It's like surely there's a connection between these predators, even if online only (chat group).

Then I think, what about the location of the girls bodies on RL land. Of all areas out there, they end up there!?

IF KK used whatever info he had to negotiate any kind of deal that will have to be disclosed if KK testifies.

All JMO. Middle of the night rambling.

jmo
That's the thing though there's nothing crafty or stealth about this. It's sheer luck that RA's statement was misfiled or what have you. Nothing crafty about placing yourself at the scene and within the same timeframe as the murders. IMO.

They thought there was reason enough to search his property.

True.
But in my opinion, the reason was likely because the murders were on his property
Of course, he did himself no favors by trying to get people to cover him so that he was not found out regarding driving under the influence.

JMHO

True.
But in my opinion, the reason was likely because the murders were on his property
Of course, he did himself no favors by trying to get people to cover him so that he was not found out regarding driving under the influence.

JMHO
Why would the murderer choose this particular property?

Why would the murderer choose this particular property?

I am not certain that it was chosen at all.
I lean towards it being used because the girls ran that way, or whatever RA intended to do was not going the way he planned. Or- it is possible that it was simply a secluded area that allowed him enough privacy to carry out his fantasy.

I suppose he also could have known RL and had the knowledge that he was gone or that RL never really ventured that far back on the property.

JMO

EBM for grammar

True.

JMHO
Yet it appears he asked for the alibi before the murders were known. If true this gives me pause.

Yet it appears he asked for the alibi before the murders were known. If true this gives me pause.

Understand, but I really think that he got scared because of the police activity on and around his property.
I would assume that the huge presence along with news helicopters and such prompted him to inquire on what was happening.
I am sure by evening the time of the girls disappearance was widely known

It seems trivial to us that he would worry about getting in trouble for driving, but as an older man that was in his 70s, he knew he would face a lengthy jail time.

JMO

I was always sure RL was NOT involved …. cuz he’s clearly not BG IMO & I always figured the crime was one man’s rage-filled rampage. Now that we’re in a new world of likely conspiracy (per LE statements, plus only man arrested is complete imbecile IMO), that opens it all back up again imo

So…. best arg I know for RL involvement is:

- He sought a false alibi for the precise time of the kidnapping (“2/2:30”) even tho his problematic conduct (driving in violation of parole) actually happened an hour or two later (fish store receipt showed time around 5pm) and

- he sought this alibi on the morning of the 14th, before the girls were found on his property, arguably suggesting he knew they would be found there

IMO… it does look like maybe he was trying to take himself out of suspicion for the crime… but that doesn’t nec mean he was involved. He knew it had happened near his land even if not on his land & could obvs expect to be questioned. Maybe he wasn’t an especially upstanding guy & was more interested in avoiding trouble than giving an honest accounting. And if so maybe he knew he needed his cousin to lie about giving him a ride, so figured he’d make it easier on himself by including the crucial time in question? Moo

As to how he could’ve known the timeframe at that point… even if there wasn’t official info out about it yet, people had been searching all around, incl on RL’s land, for half a day already - likely he would’ve at least heard from word of mouth what the time of disappearance was … JMO

At this point who knows what to think …. but RL was 78/79 at the time. what would his motive have been to offer up his property for such a scandalous crime against two local little girls?? And why was no evidence ever found of his involvement?

I guess IMO hard to believe he had any involvement beyond maybe the most minor role…. like maybe the other perp(s) told him ‘stay off this part of your land on this day, don’t come down no matter what you hear, & you’ll get paid off later’ (just imo made-up speculation as example)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member