Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they literally had nothing, though, why would they still be telling the court that they believe others are involved? That's a really bold statement to make by the prosecutor if without merit. JMO.

RA’s team even said that the warrant suggested no such thing. They was in that room that day so I’m not buying it anybody else is involved.

If they literally had nothing, though, why would they still be telling the court that they believe others are involved? That's a really bold statement to make by the prosecutor if without merit. JMO.

Due diligence? To mitigate “tunnel vision” accusations by the defence?

Considering RA’s arrest occurred without any prior public speculation regarding his involvement, tips could only be collected and investigated following the announcement of his arrest, opposed to prior as frequently occurs when someone’s name gets linked to a murder investigation. The prosecution never stated they definitely know a second party was involved and it’s only by asking the public for information can they determine that nobody else was.

No further arrests, during a future trial the Prosecution now has reason to affirmatively state “we believe RA acted alone.”

JMO

Last edited:
I am happy to be proven wrong but I think LE thought this was a lot more complicated than it actually was. We know the girls communicated with KK but that doesn’t mean he was involved in their deaths and I believe that’s why they struggled and went back over everything and that’s when RA came to Light.

There are predators in all walks of life and unfortunately the girls were just extremely unlucky. If KK was involved in the girls death it would of come to light before now imo.

I'm curious about your statement about the hat?
In the video, the person I see is wearing a floppy ear Swiss Army style hat. These are winter style hats that are usually made out of some type of soft fur-like material. This is my opinion about what I see in the video. We all have different opinions about what we see in the video.

SBMFF

Exactly my point. :) He only felt the need for an alibi at the time when things went down.
I guess it's all in the way we look at it. He had no problem telling the cops where he went and what time he went there. I believe the lie was about the driver.

LE checked out his alibi; iirc, it was said in one of the interviews that he told them he was doing 'A,B,C' when it was really 'D,E,F'.

In the video, the person I see is wearing a floppy ear Swiss Army style hat. These are winter style hats that are usually made out of some type of soft fur-like material. This is my opinion about what I see in the video. We all have different opinions about what we see in the video.

At least you don’t see a baby goat :D

I’m becoming convinced that RL is in one pocket and KK is hiding in his hood ;)

Understand, but I really think that he got scared because of the police activity on and around his property.
I would assume that the huge presence along with news helicopters and such prompted him to inquire on what was happening.
I am sure by evening the time of the girls disappearance was widely known

It seems trivial to us that he would worry about getting in trouble for driving, but as an older man that was in his 70s, he knew he would face a lengthy jail time.

JMO
Indeed. Even brief jail time, or a legal entanglement with no jail time, could be a life sentence at that age.

Yep, it's absurd. All these 'circumstances' lining up with his admitted presence on the trails at the critical time wearing the same 'circumstantial' clothing, all witnessed by others too, and the 'circumstance' of no one reporting having sighted any other male out there (who he never reported seeing either) and an unspent round whose ejector markings just happen to match 'circumstantially' his gun found in the midst of the crimescene that he denied ever setting foot on.

Possible; but not probable. Possible, but NOT reasonable given the totality of ALL the circumstances.

Yep, but it just got there randomly / or the real killer or one of the girls just happened to find it and drop it there. Wow - the odds of that happening are even less than the odds of him causing it to be there directly. Possible; but not probable.

Meh, I'm thinking that they can match that bullet lot and batch number to others found during the execution of their search warrant at his residence. That'd make it just one more bit of 'circumstantial' info to pile on top of all the other circumstantial evidence that's going to be used to ensure this man never hurts anyone again.
One note -- most bullets in the U.S. don't have batch numbers or serial numbers. Laws have been proposed but they get knocked down

If you do a search, NO ONE else is reporting anything similar to DM.
Correct. But that's because it is supposed to be an exclusive.

EXCLUSIVE: Murdered Delphi teens were intended victims of ‘botched' child sex kidnap plot, cops believe​

1671315085322.png

For whatever reason I can't figure out what the URL to the above source is, but is at the top of this Goog search:

Maybe to put the lid on what was a working theory at one time? Even if a second party was involved, that doesn’t reduce the alleged guilt of RA. A confession as to the full truth might move the death penalty out of the picture for him but I think it’s far too early in the process for anything like that to occur. JMO

“When prosecutor Nicholas McLeland said in court on Tuesday that he believes Allen did not act alone, Keenan said he wasn’t surprised.

“During the investigation, when I was there, we were still open to anything, whether it be one person or multiple people,” Keenan said….

…….He said he has a very solid case that shows Allen was involved in the Delphi murders and looks forward to presenting it at trial.”

EXCLUSIVE: Murdered Delphi teens were intended victims of ‘botched' child sex kidnap plot, cops believe​

View attachment 388272

For whatever reason I can't figure out what the URL to the above source is, but is at the top of this Goog search:

A exclusive because others didn’t want to touch the story like Murder Street?

That sums up the Mails credibility here. Moo

A exclusive because others didn’t want to touch the story like Murder Street?

That sums up the Mails credibility here. Moo
Oh, I'm in total agreement with you. LOL I always raise an eyebrow at the DM and usually don't even bother to read their articles. I was answering someone who wondered why only the DM had the article, and no other MSM touched it (I don't blame MSM, actually. I wouldn't have touched it with a 10-foot pole unless I had a very credible source). It's because it was an exclusive according to the DM.

But here's what that makes me wonder since I rarely read DM articles... do their way out there exclusives usually turn out true?

View attachment 388272

The Daily Mail is NOT known for applying any type of editorial rigour that might result in truthful or well-researched reporting

View attachment 388272

It's been up for two days, and IMO, there's a reason no reputable news org is carrying the story. I don't think their 'source' is a big secret; he's just got an alterior motive to push the RL involvement as his self-published book sales depend on it.

It would be nice if people would stop giving them, ergo him, clicks & hits.

The Daily Mail is NOT known for applying any type of editorial rigour that might result in truthful or well-researched reporting
Yep. I agree. I'm not a fan of the DM. I was answering someone who asked why no MSM had the info the DM had. It's because it's (supposedly) an exclusive for the DM. I hope y'all don't think I'm a DM fan! LOLOL I only read this article, after days of people talking about it here, so figured I had to see what the heck y'all were talking about. :)

And the only reason I link to them in my posts isn't so they can get clicks... it's because I have to include my source.

I am happy to be proven wrong but I think LE thought this was a lot more complicated than it actually was. We know the girls communicated with KK but that doesn’t mean he was involved in their deaths and I believe that’s why they struggled and went back over everything and that’s when RA came to Light.

There are predators in all walks of life and unfortunately the girls were just extremely unlucky. If KK was involved in the girls death it would of come to light before now imo.

Interesting. I’m still wondering about connections, CSAM rings, but maybe the communication is just a flat out coincidence? Did TK know RA?

Idk...I’m at the point where I’m just waiting for the trial to see what they have on RL. With the exception of bullet casing, which it seems may be subjective, I didn’t find the PCA strong at all, imo, but I know that’s not all their evidence revealed.

All that vehicle business, purple PT cruiser...sounded like a possible stretch. And witness descriptions are notorious for being flawed.

I hope they have BG, LE seems confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3