Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced there is something tying the murders to a pedo ring whether it involves A and L or RA if not both. It could explain why the missing piece (misfiled interview with RA) wasn't noticed immediately. At first they were looking for a murderer then they uncovered the digital involvement and things got complicated.

I'm eager to find out what actually happened (not necessarily the awful details).

Many folks want the death penalty but I think that is too easy. Give him life without possibility of parole. He'll get punished in prison the rest of his life. Prisoners hate pedos.

I’m not sure what to think about the DM article either. It does seem to wrap everything up. Lying about an alibi just doesn’t sit right with me. Doing it before the bodies were discovered is worse.

Unless the timeline went sideways and he needs to establish new alibi or his original plan wouldn’t work with the new timeline. Girls weren’t supposed to be killed that quickly, suddenly a new timeline needed to be created. If he asked for the alibi to be created prior to discovery of the bodies what was he trying to create an alibi for?

IMOO
This is a good point. Hadn't thought of that.

This is a good point. Hadn't thought of that.

Right, we are judging reactions/planning of RL,RA,KAK on knowing what actually happened (to some extent), what they believed was going to happen may have been very different. E.g. was their plan around meeting one girl, not two?

Still I'm not sure of what any plan could be that meant the area around the location they girl(s) were last seen was not going to be hotbed of activity, that could lead LE to RL's house.

It takes ~30 min to get to Lafayette. So if receipt is 5:21, and let's say he grabbed the first thing he saw to create his alibi... let's make that 5:15 when he arrived, then he could have left Delphi at 4:45pm. Then why did he ask his cousin to lie and say they left between 2:00-2:30? That's an additional 2 hrs and 15 min to 2 hrs and 45 min that he was dorking around in Lafayette when all he did was go to the fish store. AND the timing of when things first went down.
You would be surprised how much time hunters / fishers can use in shops like that lol.

Anyway Im not much into thinking either RL nor KAK had anything to do with this. If anything, KAK might have known something due to his connections to *advertiser censored* ring, but that is a big maybe.

Either way this crime seems not planned in terms of when and who. Maybe BG had some murderous or other intentions in mind, maybe not, but it definitely doesnt seem he was out and about to murder these particular girls on that particular day. He could easily have gone unseen, leave unseen, make himself some close to plausible alibi and get rid of any evidence he had on his person, but did not do any of those things. Maybe we are going to learn some reason behind his actions, maybe not, but IMO it certainly doesnt seems like planned.

I don't think so. But do men just murder little girls without intending SA? I guess it is possible but in my opinion not probable.

I truly hope SA wasn't part of this crime.

I am new to Crimes like these so I don’t know but for the girls and the family’s sake I hope not.

Right, we are judging reactions/planning of RL,RA,KAK on knowing what actually happened (to some extent), what they believed was going to happen may have been very different. E.g. was their plan around meeting one girl, not two?

Still I'm not sure of what any plan could be that meant the area around the location they girl(s) were last seen was not going to be hotbed of activity, that could lead LE to RL's house.
MOO but I think these three men were just not very smart to put it mildly. Was KAK planning on taking them somewhere else after RL's house? these low IQ men just had a very evil plan that was dumb. moo

No plan would have made him not a suspect simple because of his proximity to the last place they were seen, therefore IMO any reasonable plan he was part of would not involve them bring the girls to his house or if so only to load them up to take them somewhere. If you know you will be a suspect you need to make sure no evidence is at your house.

MOO but I think these three men were just not very smart to put it mildly. Was KAK planning on taking them somewhere else after RL's house? these low IQ men just had a very evil plan that was dumb. moo
That’s my thinking. Dump the bodies elsewhere and hoping that would be hotbed of activity over there. Use the property to get them smuggled away from the area without any additional witnesses. Transport them from RL’s to a different spot, just have them disappear until they reappeared somewhere else. I don’t think these guys are criminal masterminds.
IMOO

Is it safe to assume that RA is BG now?

Some people are still referring to "BG" but IMO RA has already accidentally admitted that he is BG.

His lawyers are already trying to plant doubts to get him off on a technicality IMO.

They might say he was on the bridge wearing the same clothes at the same time as the video was taken, but it's not RA.

They will argue about:
1) the quality of the video and audio
2) the different descriptions of the car parked
3) why RA was not captured on the CCTV near where the car was parked
4) the doubt about the bullet that was found being from his gun
5) why would be volunteer that he was on the bridge if he actually did it (reverse psychology).

They will try to point the jury in different directions - "look over there" instead of what is plainly in front of them.

I think he did murder Abby and Libby and this will be proven. I don't think RL was involved at all and still unsure of KAK physical involvement but maybe electronic involvement.

Sticking with Occams Razor with the belief that a lot of unnecessary information is being raised which will create confusion.

One year ago today I mentioned in two comments that I thought that this case was tied to a pedo ring.
They can be read on thread #140, comments 658 & 668.

Are we believing what the DM has recently said?

I feel you nailed it back then. I do still feel it's a ring, hopefully, all will be prosecuted.

Murder sheet also said last night there is zero proof that there is any truth in these rumours and that’s why they refused to run the story themselves as they couldn’t back up these ludicrous claims.
When a YouTube blogger has more integrity than to publish such unfounded truths I take my hat off to them.

I do not mean to sound crass, but you don't undress/have young teens undress, without there being a sexual element.

Can you provide a link where it states the girls undressed themselves?

To my understanding their clothes were found in the river but that could of happened post mortem to simply wash away DNA evidence.

I am new to Crimes like these so I don’t know but for the girls and the family’s sake I hope not.

If you are new to following crimes like these, unfortunately you will find that the statistics are rather bleak. Studies of child murders show that when the victims are taken by strangers or by people not well-known to them (which is to say, when it doesn't involve family/parental involvement), the motivation is sexual an overwhelming large percentage of the time. Here's one such study, probably the benchmark one on child abduction/murder: Child Abduction Murder Research | Washington State

In the Delphi case, of course, details about the motive have been kept secret, as well as all information about the crime scene that would lead the public to be able to draw a definite conclusion; however, with the Richard Allen probable cause affidavit we did learn that the girls' clothes were located in Deer Creek. Though you could come up with other scenarios to explain this (maybe they struggled so hard to get away that their clothes came off?) it starts to stack with known statistics about this type of crime and lead us in the direction of some type of sexual assault that occurred or was intended to occur. IMO.

I can not even imagine what the families are thinking right now. There's a gag order on them, as well, and while RA sits behind bars, they might find little comfort in that fact after hearing NMcL stand before the judge and declare they have "good reason" to believe others are involved. How awful. After hearing the defense attorney and the crime analyst speak about the case on MS, I feel like LE and NMcL would NEVER have stated that without being nearly certain of it. For the families, it's their little girls in the middle of this horrible web of violence. Their children the target of older men, catfished by one, killed by another. Taken in the woods and left in the cold. I would not be satisfied with RA's arrest, at this point. I respect that some people on here are opposed to the idea of others being involved, but these statements to that effect are coming from the officials in this case, not some anonymous source or podcaster. Maybe they will renounce these statements at some point in the future, but I'll gladly wait until they can do so with certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper