Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then... someone please check my math & facts because, this sure seems like a load of horsestuff.

"The source claims that Kline, from whose devices police retrieved a slew of child *advertiser censored*, knows Allen, and that the men met when both lived in Peru, roughly 40 miles northwest of Delphi." (from the DM link upthread)

So, RA is 50, KK is 28. I'm assuming it's accepted that RA bought the house and moved to Delphi (not a clue where he lived before Delphi) in 2006 so that's 16 years ago.

Which means KK would have been younger than 12, when RA moved to Delphi.

I'm not trying to sound like a smart alec but, what am I missing here?
Could RA have worked in Peru still after he moved, and commuted?

How in Gods name would the 3 stooges handle organizing a sex ring by kidnapping the girls? Can you picture it? An elderly man with a serious drinking problem, an obese home bound pedo, an the alcoholic CVS employee.

I think this rumor has been spilled to DM by that awful guy that is selling his book where he asserts that RL is BG. I’ll admit, I enjoy the DM because they get good pictures and often some real info comes from them first. I do however believe the cat hair could in fact be true.
The first paragraph of this post is one of the best I've ever read on this site!! :D:D:D:D

ANd now that i read this you are exactly right clearly the source is that guy selling a book that was on court tv the other day (the one that claims to have crime scene photos to leak) no question about it.

IMO if KAK was somehow connected, it would have been known years ago. He doesnt seem very sharp. He lies his eyes off, yes, but not that good. Not that great at covering his tracks, he would have been caught.
Only way I see him being connected is through the pedo ring. He could know what happened but not the real identity of our perp here. Also catching a bigger ring could be why the investigation of the murders stalled, they needed to go deep into it before making any arrests public.

After the arrest of RA I dont think that was the case; his interview was only forgotten.

About the gun. Never until now I've seen anything resembling that in BG photoes. Now I see it, but dont think its a gun. How big pockets those jackets have? I dont think it would fit. As I see it, it would also be positioned the wrong way, barrel towards the pocket opening. Under the jacket? I dont think it would show.

IMO the gun was in the waist band, either backside or front.

Also your waist line doesn't run through your nipples lol. If that's the gun you can see (looks like a gun to me) it's not in his waist band. That also seems like a really reckless and silly way to carry a gun i would suspect he must not carry or use his guns very often.
Well, if it's suspected he must not carry or use his guns very often... then this wasn't a case of him arming himself just in case he needed protection during a hike (which I think he took there often). 2/13/17 would have been a one off that he had it with him then. Things that make you go hmmmm....

How in Gods name would the 3 stooges handle organizing a sex ring by kidnapping the girls? Can you picture it? An elderly man with a serious drinking problem, an obese home bound pedo, an the alcoholic CVS employee.

I think this rumor has been spilled to DM by that awful guy that is selling his book where he asserts that RL is BG. I’ll admit, I enjoy the DM because they get good pictures and often some real info comes from them first. I do however believe the cat hair could in fact be true.

Just my opinion, but the DM writes in a sensational eye-catching way but their actual content, as far as Delphi is concerned, doesn’t stray that far and their details sometimes are proven true later.
Doesn’t mean we should believe everything they say of course.
As far as the 3 stooges attempting to organize a sex ring, even morons have aspirations. Just because you want to, doesn’t mean you can. I want to win Wimbledon, but I can’t…well, maybe…if, perhaps…no, no, pretty sure I can’t.
Anyway, if the DM scenario is true, they obviously failed miserably.

If RA knew about the video and confiscated that phone as well and had successfully relocated the girls, where would this investigation be? Assuming he left no trace behind.

They might've been herded to the always ill-fated second location. Well-fit for snuff film-making. Potentially discarded far, far away.

I suspect the girls forced his hand and thwarted whatever plan he had. Still a devastating outcome but they stopped him IMO from vanishing them forevermore.

Whoever is responsible for their murders -- luring them, herding them, murdering them, memorializing them, may they be convicted and locked away from society for two forevermores.

JMO

I think RL's trip to the Lafayette fish place would have been caught on camera somewhere along the line. Either by the HH cam or one of the businesses in Lafayette.
Wow for how pragmatic this fresh point; just hadn't thought of it myself over five long years of RL questions. I've maintained he was not as suspicious, and possibly prey to bad character of friends.

Wow for how pragmatic this fresh point; just hadn't thought of it myself over five long years of RL questions. I've maintained he was not as suspicious, and possibly prey to bad character of friends.
Me too.. but have those possible cameras been investigated at the time though? RL was suspected when? If there was footage, maybe it could have been overwritten over the time between murders and his warrant? If not I think FBI (from which this warrant was, right?) would have taken a look at them and either proven he was there / his vehicle was there, in which case they would not have suspected him, or proven he/his vehicle was NOT present where he/it should have been.. and I think that would be mentioned as a probable cause in his warrant?

Can someone explain why an unspent bullet would have traction marks from the weapon on it?
Its been explained here a lot of times, but supposedly its the ejector (sorry, not english speaker so dunno if the term is right) that makes the mark. I think it can be argued if thats legit method of identifying a specific gun.

/ And its a bullet that gone "through" the gun without being shot = was ejected.

Its been explained here a lot of times, but supposedly its the ejector (sorry, not english speaker so dunno if the term is right) that makes the mark. I think it can be argued if thats legit method of identifying a specific gun.
Oh. Thanks! I will scroll back and try to research. I was just confused on if it was unspent, meaning not fired how it could have traction marks from the weapon on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper