Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that is most likely. Although sometimes I wonder if BG unsuccessfully searched for Libby's phone and that's why he was at the crime scene for such a long time.

Good point!

That might also explain Libby's "different" treatment. Like additional revenge was thrust upon her by RA.

Even if she ran and was the one that initiated the bolt across Deer Creek, she may have cleverly dropped the phone behind a tree on the other side or heaved it away in the closing moments when she knew the end was coming.

The more I think about Libby, the more respect I have for her. I think she did the best she could under horrible and insurmountable circumstances.

She not only took video of BG but she prevented BG from taking the phone with him.

In addition to dropping charges, they downgraded a number of other ones. All the level 4 felonies were dropped to level 5. All he has left are F5 and F6.

He's been in jail so long he might get probation. Happens a lot here in IN, plus he's been safer in a county jail vs. if he'd gotten a speedy trial and gone off to one of our prisons here.

JMO

He's been in jail so long he might get probation. Happens a lot here in IN, plus he's been safer in a county jail vs. if he'd gotten a speedy trial and gone off to one of our prisons here.

JMO
His charges don't make sense to me. They had his devices for enough time that they should have known what level he was offending at.

I remember we talked a lot about the code revisions; if he offended according to Code A in 2017 but the code changed after that, would he be charged with Code A or the new code?

Today I see some guy in Florida was charged with possessing 2600 Pounds of printed Csam but they only have him on 25 counts o_O.

Edited: I took out one comment I made because I didn't want anyone to think I was referring to his weight.

Last edited:
Agree that is most likely. Although sometimes I wonder if BG unsuccessfully searched for Libby's phone and that's why he was at the crime scene for such a long time.
We can hope it was quick and after he had the panic of looking but not finding, till he heard DG calling for thhe girls and knew he had to go, phone or no phone.

We can hope it was quick and after he had the panic of looking but not finding, till he heard DG calling for thhe girls and knew he had to go, phone or no phone.

His charges don't make sense to me. They had his devices for enough time that they should have known what level he was offending at.

I remember we talked a lot about the code revisions; if he offended according to Code A in 2017 but the code changed after that, would he be charged with Code A or the new code?

Today I see some guy in Florida was charged with possessing 2600 Pounds of printed Csam but they only have him on 25 counts o_O.

Edited: I took out one comment I made because I didn't want anyone to think I was referring to his weight.
They are only going to charge him with what they can successfully prove in court, not with what they have found. These cases can get very complicated as the victims might be unknown or unable to participate in any way. They will typically charge the more cut and dry cases that will lead to a conviction.

They are only going to charge him with what they can successfully prove in court, not with what they have found. These cases can get very complicated as the victims might be unknown or unable to participate in any way. They will typically charge the more cut and dry cases that will lead to a conviction.
many SK ended up being charged for just one victim..the rest nothing
its the system

Agree. Yellow had private group chat with video.

KAK has filed a motion to change his plea after all this time.
View attachment 410157

Ok, so no word yet on the nature of that change of plea? It will be interesting to see what this means. Is he making a plea deal with the prosecutor in exchange for testimony, etc.? It says they've reached a "resolution".

Yellow was the 2017 app now called Yubo.
It's been called Tinder for teens.
LG had it on her phone. The ISP actually went to France about it for some investigative reason.

Thanks! Oh, wow, I wasn't familiar with that one. I knew about Snapchat, she used that one, too, didn't she? Or was it Kik? Those apps are so dangerous for young people. They're full of adult pervs. There have been a couple of cases discussed where young girls using KiK and Snapchat were kidnapped, SA, sometimes killed. One victim wrote her various email addresses and passwords on her bedroom wall for reference. LE was able to use them to track her killer.

Last edited:
Thanks! Oh, wow, I wasn't familiar with that one. I knew about Snapchat, she used that one, too, didn't she? Or was it Kik? Those apps are so dangerous for young people. They're full of adult pervs. There have been a couple of cases discussed where young girls using KiK and Snapchat were kidnapped, SA, sometimes killed. One victim wrote her various email addresses and passwords on her bedroom wall for reference. LE was able to use them to track her killer.

Yes. Maybe teens more savvy now, but horrendous.

Filmed December 18, 2022
Raw drone video of the Monon High Bridge after renovations in November & December 2022.

Note that you can no longer walk the full length of the bridge as the south-east end has been fenced off a short distance past the pylon.

Here's a screenshot from the video showing a clearer view of the fence.
MHB 1.JPG

Filmed December 18, 2022
Raw drone video of the Monon High Bridge after renovations in November & December 2022.

Note that you can no longer walk the full length of the bridge as the south-east end has been fenced off a short distance past the pylon.

View attachment 410403
I thought they were going to renovate the whole thing. That looks like less that 20% of it was redone. That doesn't look like it'd stop anyone from walking the whole thing if they wanted to, just climb over that railing and they are on their way.

Filmed December 18, 2022

View attachment 410403
Literally makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I cannot imagine what those poor girls went through once they caught sight of BG aka RA.

MOO

I thought they were going to renovate the whole thing. That looks like less that 20% of it was redone. That doesn't look like it'd stop anyone from walking the whole thing if they wanted to, just climb over that railing and they are on their way.

It's similar to the railroad bridge in Kinzua Bridge State Park in Pennsylvania. It was a huge old railroad bridge, partially destroyed by a wind storm. Instead of rebuilding, they updated a portion of it with fence and walkways. It's a scenic overlook now. It's even higher and longer than the Monon Bridge.

What has happened to the Image Discussion thread. It won't come up, says OOPS!
If you mean THIS it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member