Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find any fault in noting that convicting someone in the court of public opinion will forever link them to the murders, especially when LE has already thoroughly investigated him and the actual murderer is being prosecuted. KK will be a registered violent sex offender for the rest of his life, his punishment should be what the judge decides.
I'd be offended if someone thinks this is expressing sympathy for him and/or doesn't think that my abhorrence of his crimes is equal to anyone else's.

RA moved to Delphi in 2006, from Mexico IN, where he had addresses from 1993 on. If he lived in Peru prior to that, KK wasn't born until 1994. RA did work in Peru but I don't the dates. At any rate, his job and family moved away when KK was 12 years old.
In 2006 the pop of Peru was 13,000, I grew up (2 generations)in a town of 10,000 and did not know most of the other residents. I think it's ridiculous to claim that the adult RA HAD to have known KK when he was a child. Many people had contact with RA at the store in Delphi and knew of him, this is not the same as "knowing" him. I'm baffled as to why the 'news" doesn't realize the age difference and when RA moved to Delphi.

I did at one time see an address for RA in Peru, (can't find it anymore) but again, it was either before KK was born or when he was a child.

This interview with a co-worker of RA’s at the Peru CVS indicates she worked with him there just ten years ago. KAK would have been an older teen at least.
Also KAK’s dad is about the same age as RA.

This interview with a co-worker of RA’s at the Peru CVS indicates she worked with him there just ten years ago. KAK would have been an older teen at least.

So for most all of KK's life, RA live in Mexico IN, but worked at the Peru store until approx 2014. So from 2006 to 2014 RA was in Peru for work( assuming a former coworker is correct). The media report was very misleading, KK did not grow up in the same town that RA lived in, which was the reason for the claim that they had to have known each other, which then reaches to if they knew each then KK had to have been involved. Of course, there is no evidence of this.

So for most all of KK's life, RA live in Mexico IN, but worked at the Peru store until approx 2014. So from 2006 to 2014 RA was in Peru for work( assuming a former coworker is correct). The media report was very misleading, KK did not grow up in the same town that RA lived in, which was the reason for the claim that they had to have known each other, which then reaches to if they knew each then KK had to have been involved. Of course, there is no evidence of this.
Mexico, In. is in Miami County and is 5 miles from Peru, In. .. I'm not even sure Mexico has a stop light in town and depending on where you live in this rural area, you could have a Mexico or Peru address.

Not saying they knew each other but just a little small town info for anyone interested.

Mexico, In. is in Miami County and is 5 miles from Peru, In. .. I'm not even sure Mexico has a stop light in town and depending on where you live in this rural area, you could have a Mexico or Peru address.

Not saying they knew each other but just a little small town info for anyone interested.
Kegan was apparently named after a bar somewhere around there.

MOO drugs makes friends across age groios and class.

When is RL next in court?

I hate that justice moves so slowly!!
Richard M Allen is due in Indiana court in June on murder charges.
Case 08C01-2210-MR-000001

06/15/2023Hearing
Session:
06/15/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Session:
06/16/2023 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ

Before anyone corrects me, I realize this was before RA's arrest, and perhaps things have changed. And yes, it's The Sun. I've been looking for this quote for awhile, though, and I finally found it.

Sister of Delphi murder victim heartbroken over secret online chats

Describing her emotions when she found out that Libby had kept the online chats secret from her, Kelsi said: “In the beginning, I was super angry when they first released it and law enforcement officially told us they think it’s social media and that’s what they’re looking at."

Before anyone corrects me, I realize this was before RA's arrest, and perhaps things have changed. And yes, it's The Sun. I've been looking for this quote for awhile, though, and I finally found it.

Sister of Delphi murder victim heartbroken over secret online chats

Describing her emotions when she found out that Libby had kept the online chats secret from her, Kelsi said: “In the beginning, I was super angry when they first released it and law enforcement officially told us they think it’s social media and that’s what they’re looking at."

I notice a couple of things about the Sun reporter who wrote this story -
1) He is based in LA so it’s doubtful he travelled to Indiana to interview KG.
2) He has never written any other Delphi story that I can find.

So what are the odds the KG pours her heart out for this intimate and personal inside scoop to an unknown reporter she’s not familiar with? How thoroughly does a reporter verify the identity of somebody with a good story, considering the lowly reputation of the Sun is widely known?

JMO

I notice a couple of things about the Sun reporter who wrote this story -
1) He is based in LA so it’s doubtful he travelled to Indiana to interview KG.
2) He has never written any other Delphi story that I can find.

So what are the odds the KG pours her heart out for this intimate and personal inside scoop to an unknown reporter she’s not familiar with? How thoroughly does a reporter verify the identity of somebody with a good story, considering the lowly reputation of the Sun is widely known?

JMO
I find it very likely the interview happened, just not in Indiana. He wouldn't need to travel to Indiana when he supposedly talked to them when the German's were in LV which is a hop and a skip from LA. Also super cheap flights. From the article you posted:

Speaking at the Crimecon true crime convention in Las Vegas, Kelsi told The Sun: “I was heartbroken because Libby was my best friend and she told me everything, I thought.

Proof the German's were at the convention:

1680710826902.png
1680710953820.png

Note the convention was 4/29/22 and the article Alex Diaz wrote was 5/1/22. Sounds completely plausible to me. And who wouldn't want a "working trip" to LV? :D

OP's orig MSM link: Sister of Delphi murder victim heartbroken over secret online chats

@Gemmie Thank you for the links above.

Considering the a_shots release happened only four months prior to Crimecon, and the Yellow update only a week or two before, I don't doubt KG saying LE was looking at a SM connection. Many things during that time suggest they were. Of course, that's from the outside looking in, but if KG's quote is legit, it seems likely this is what LE told her.

Six months later, we have RA's arrest. It's possible LE's focus on a_shots and SM ended right then and there. IDK. The only thing I'm sure of is that none of us really knows.

Last edited:
@Gemmie Thank you for the links above.

Considering the a_shots release happened only four months prior to Crimecon, and the Yellow update only a week or two before, I don't doubt KG saying LE was looking at a SM connection. Many things during that time suggest they were. Of course, that's from the outside looking in, but if KG's quote is legit, it seems likely this is what LE told her.

Six months later, we have RA's arrest. It's possible LE's focus on a_shots and SM ended right then and there. IDK. The only thing I'm sure of is that none of us really knows.

Yes as investigations move forward, who’s the prime suspect often shifts and family members are never privy to everything going on behind the scenes. IIRC KG knew AS was a ”friend” on Libby’s IG because she recalled contacting everyone on the list at the time the girls were first missing, including that name.

It must be a huge relief for the family not to be dogged by the media any longer, something they relied upon in the past as useful to help spread awareness.

Kelsi, speaking to a different Sun reporter at CrimeCon -

Kelsi, speaking to The Sun at the 2022 CrimeCon in Las Vegas, said: “There’s been podcasters and different media who maybe don’t do their work ethically.

“We’ve had to deal with a lot and learn a lot.

Now we have learned to fight back without fighting back, I guess.

“Usually we ignore them, we don’t want to feed into what they want - they want to get your attention and fight back.”

“We have to deal with people that hide behind keyboards to bash our family.” Kelsi added. “They come up with these opinions that aren’t based on any facts, they’re just what they think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper