IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Updated: Jun 29, 2023 / 05:57 PM EDT

CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. — Attorneys representing Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen have filed a court petition to speak with a convicted child molester who they say may be a “potential witness” in their client’s case.

Attorneys Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin, the defense lawyers representing Allen in a Carroll County double murder trial, filed a motion Thursday asking the court to allow them to visit and speak with an Indiana inmate being housed at the same facility as their client.

I knew only a matter of time before defense turned their focus onto suspects created by LE tactics of lies to obtain a confession. If accurate, it’s time that LE and Prosecutor publicly disclose that RA is only suspect, their comments have only further fueled suspicion of the Kline’s involvement. No one to blame but themselves for this mess. Simple concise message with no cryptic Shack references.

Edit: My mind automatically detoured in wrong direction, reminder to read full content.

Last edited:
Why yes, yes it is the same dude.

One document that was unsealed by Judge Gull was a letter written by a Westville Correctional inmate to a Carroll County Clerk dated April 11. That inmate shares the same name and DOC number as the one Allen’s attorneys are now requesting to speak with.

In the letter, which can be read here, the inmate and convicted child molester claimed that Allen was being abused and mistreated by inmates and guards alike. He added that prison guards would call Allen “a kid killer” while also teasing him by claiming that he had family visiting.”

But then he ignored request to meet with Defense Attorney and to testify in court during recent hearing. I’m suspicious of his testimony now.

I’ve never heard that he did.

JMO but personally I never thought the two cases were related.

They deserve answer too but unfortunately I feel as often happens the Investigation was wrongly influenced by family’s criminal history. Maybe once ego is no longer a factor they will uncover leads needed to make an arrest.

They deserve answer too but unfortunately I feel as often happens the Investigation was wrongly influenced by family’s criminal history. Maybe once ego is no longer a factor they will uncover leads needed to make an arrest.

Edit: System glitch, multiple replies.

But then he ignored request to meet with Defense Attorney and to testify in court during recent hearing. I’m suspicious of his testimony now.
He couldn’t be brought because of his behaviour or whatever or however he refused. So why would he now refuse to meet them / face the judge? Gimme a break. I applaud the lawyers for following it up because they must. But what a joke.

And HEADBANDS are such an easy and widely available solution. Sports headbands are made to easily absorb your sweat and avoid drips into your eyes, down your face, or on the floor where you are working out. Even professional athletes use headbands when performing.25.03.2022 (Google)

Maybe, RA was interested in Sports and especially the sporty teenagers?

I'm suspecting that the "headbands" that were seized were of the biker type. We know from the other seized items such as the motorcycle cover that he biked.

We also know from the document drop, see page 47 - last paragraph - of this link (https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2023/06/DelphiDocumentsCombined.pdf) that one of the three juvenile witness' stated that she had said "hi" to him when he passed and that he was "not really showing his face" and that "he had something over his mouth". This was in the times before Covid but I know quite a few bikers who own multiples of these and who just pull down from their head (or up from their neck) their bands to cover their mouth when riding (to keep bugs out etc) and, perhaps in this case, to disguise their face from witnesses. If so, him having and wearing these wouldn't raise any suspicions with those who knew him; he really doesn't look the "athletic type" to me.

That would certainly give them probable cause to seize them as part of the warrants direction from the Judge to seize articles of clothing that may have been worn to commit the offence of murder.

I dont know how to link up photos in here, so here's a link to google images of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
One of my favorite witnesses: the jailhouse snitch.
Yes. My heart bleeds . <modsnip: advocating suicide> This jailhouse snitch needs to be examined to see whether there is any substance to his claims. Other inmates who may have similar experiences while housed in that same facility should be sought out as well.]
Let justice prevail.

Last edited by a moderator:
This link suggests there was a plan by a pedi ring to kidnap and the RA was a member of the ring: Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen admitted to killings FIVE TIMES
WARNING unpleasant topic of pedophilia/sex abuse/nudity

From the same article, which has a number of ludicrous claims:

"In December, the DailyMail.com revealed that German and Williams were killed amid a botched kidnapping plot hatched by members of a local pedophile ring, which Allen was allegedly part of."

They never revealed any such thing. Terrible news rag/fishwrapper.

From Wikipedia:
"Child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,"

I wish people would quit referring to RA and KK as pedophiles. They both, that we know of, have only had actually sexual relations with sexually developed people. The Delphi victims were teenagers with obvious development. KK's charges are CSAM due to the age of his victims. Nothing shows either of them had a primary sexual attraction to young children. The law calling people under 18 "children" victims of child abuse is referring to their age, not their sexual development. The one case against KK involving a young child, doesn't mean that is his preferred arousal. He admits to contacting hundreds of teenage girls hoping to get CSAM/videos sent to him, and he even stated he asked to see their "breasts".

Explanation of why not to use the term:

Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided, because although some people who commit child sexual abuse are pedophiles,[6][9] child sexual abuse offenders are not pedophiles unless they have a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children,

Pedophilia
(alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14