IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #164

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Exactly" isn't possible as his face is not clear enough. However, the proportions and body type/the way his clothes fit, combined with his head/face blurry image, that we now have seen, certainly do look like him. I think that those that were "married" to the idea that BG was KK, TK, RL, BC, and a number of others, wanted it to be them so badly that they ignored the first FBI estimate of BG's height. I remember arguing with other members that KK couldn't be BG due to his large frame/weight and height. I think there are still those that are so invested in KK being involved, that they can't let go of their original theories. To me, this is ignoring that sexually motivated killers almost always have a well-hidden, private (not shared) imagined event that won't go away, even if they have resisted acting on it for years. They act on their own, they watch and wait until the right victim is in the right place at the right time. That is an important part of the build-up. Other times he walked there and looked for an opportunity. That can't be orchestrated by someone else.

I wasn't married to the idea of any of the earlier 'suspects'. I have no doubt this is an appropriate arrest based on factors other than the bridge guy photo.

Looking at the pics of their house for sale on Zillow sure makes looks like his wife ran out the door with nothing but what she was wearing IMO. Poor thing. :( One shows a closet full of her clothing and jewelry, another shows what appears to be the dogs bowl of food on the floor (Pg 16). :(

View attachment 432653

weird to think he probably washed his bloody clothes in that washing machine...

I heard his voice on some BookFace videos. I don’t know if somebody else has a link or not but I do not. Also, from listening to those videos, I don’t think his voice sounds like the infamous “Guys…DTH”, moo.

I heard his voice when he was on the ski lift. He doesn't talk very much but I can hear the character of his voice even when he is less instructive when answering his wife there.

Excluding any audio comparison, I'm 95% sure they got the right guy

Last edited:
Looking at the pics of their house for sale on Zillow sure makes looks like his wife ran out the door with nothing but what she was wearing IMO. Poor thing. :( One shows a closet full of her clothing and jewelry, another shows what appears to be the dogs bowl of food on the floor (Pg 16). :(

View attachment 432653

I think it is for a cat(s). The one looks like a cat water fountain bowl, and there is a litter box in the laundry room photo. Perhaps wherever she went was not cat friendly?

JMO

I think it is for a cat(s). The one looks like a cat water fountain bowl, and there is a litter box in the laundry room photo. Perhaps wherever she went was not cat friendly?

JMO
It looks more to me like she left the house with only the clothes on her back. I'd think if she gave the cat away she likely would have given the open bag of food as well. Most ads I see giving away cats include toys and food. Even if she gave the cat away you'd think she'd have picked up the bowl of food off the floor before leaving the house and (apparently, it seems) never returning again. Everything in that house looks like the occupants passed with everything as it was before their passing. All MOO

It looks more to me like she left the house with only the clothes on her back. I'd think if she gave the cat away she likely would have given the open bag of food as well. Most ads I see giving away cats include toys and food. Even if she gave the cat away you'd think she'd have picked up the bowl of food off the floor before leaving the house and (apparently, it seems) never returning again. Everything in that house looks like the occupants passed with everything as it was before their passing. All MOO
I wonder if she was in fear of her safety? I can definitely see that happening, not to mention the media swarm.

If my husband was arrested for the murder of 2 teenagers in one of the most high profile cases in IN, I would have snuck out with what I could carry and jam in a suitcase and my precious kitty.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member