IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And remembering the fact that these details are contained in a document to question the validity of a search warrant of RA’s premises. The Judge can only be expected to rule on the motion, not conduct a private trial of these other men and/or cults.

This strikes me as all very weird and it’s not unheard of for fabricated documents to enter the internet in high profile cases. It’s always wise to question what is found on the internet.

If the defence wanted the Judge to consider dropping the charges against RA they would’ve filed a Motion to Dismiss. So why this?
There are an awful lot of past rumors/speculation sprinkled in, as well. JMO. It does give me pause.

However, if it IS factual, based on the crime scene photos, it certainly gives a new perspective to RI's description of the CS as being "odd." Indeed.

Again I ask, how did searchers NOT know what they had stumbled upon when they found the bodies per LE if the crime scene is described with Libby having been found naked with branches placed over her in a specific arragement (per the docs dropped today).

I'm not sure how this ever could have been made public. If it's real, and it was published by mistake, then just how many strikes does the court clerk who enters this information get before they are fired?
I'm recalling the Murder Sheet "happened upon" a court document that was made public for a short amount of time. Then there was a frenzy that the Delphi case would be connected to the Kleins, which never actually happened.

Something seems fishy, imo. It's just too weird, like an easy way to stir up stories. idk

jmo

Last edited:
This is going to have major repercussions I believe. How did the Defense not file it under Seal?

I kept saying it was going to be awful when we found out, but this is even beyond my imagination. My mouth is literally hanging open I'm so sickened and shocked by all of it. :(

MOO
Sounds like whatever it is that happened at the CS is why those the searchers that stumbled upon them didn't realize they had found the girls. That had always been puzzling to me.

NOTE: Scripps News Indianapolis initially published the court documents described in this article, which contained graphic details of the crime scene and murders. The courts have since sealed those documents, which also included specific information and names of possible people involved, therefore Scripps News Indianapolis has made the decision to remove the full documents.

I'm still able to view the document though.

I can’t imagine that she was dating.
Why not? I don't think she was dating in the way adults date (looking for a mate), but she could have been "dating" (seeing a boy steadily) at her age. Heck, I "dated" a guy when I was in kindergarten, for that matter. We'd make plans to see each other, and he'd come over to the house, and we'd dance on the porch. That's a form of "dating", but just not like you'd consider the term when it comes to adults. But we set dates to meet and did stuff together.

All MOO.

ETA - It seems like she wanted to date A_S if you believe the KK interview. So while 14 is too young to really (romantically) date IMO, I think she was leaning that way.

Last edited:
The first page shows it was filed in Court:

Filed: 9/18/2023 2:06 AM Carroll Circuit Court Carroll County, Indiana

MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF THE ACCUSED’S MOTION FOR FRANKS HEARING

That’s only type, not stamped, can’t tell anything by that other than it doesn’t appear to have been released by the Court.

Are they allowed to release false things into the documents in hopes of perhaps drawing out more info / initiate further investigation into their theories to prove or disprove?

No, but neither have the defence claimed responsibility. The wording doesn’t seem very legalese, quite informal actually for what normally would be an important motion. JMO

I guess what I find troubling about this motion, and what it suggests, is why this would have occurred to those girls (with ties to one of the named suspects), on that day, right off of a public trail.

It doesn't seem the time or place for a ritualistic killing, and it also begs to question, how did they know those girls were going to be there then? If we believe what's in that motion, it was seemingly pre-planned with multiple people, not opportunistic. There's no explanation for this.

NOTE: Scripps News Indianapolis initially published the court documents described in this article, which contained graphic details of the crime scene and murders. The courts have since sealed those documents, which also included specific information and names of possible people involved, therefore Scripps News Indianapolis has made the decision to remove the full documents.

I'm still able to view the document though.
Fortunately, I found another copy of it and downloaded it to my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18