IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@NewsyBarbara

My exclusive interview with #RichardAllen's now former lead defense attorney.

INDIANAPOLIS (Court TV) – As the Indiana Supreme Court heard oral arguments for and against reinstating Richard Allen’s original defense team, Allen’s then-lead defense attorney, Bill Lebrato, sat in the courtroom texting Allen’s wife, Kathy.

“When I found out that the other attorneys were reinstated, I let her know right away,” he tells me by phone the day after the Supreme Court hearing and swift ruling on January 18. “She really wanted to be there…I wasn’t completely surprised by yesterday. I didn’t really like the way it happened,” he says.

So the defense are manipulating crime scene photos to fit their theory?
not sure if they manipulated the photos to fit their theory, that is unclear to me as described in the motion. What does seem clear is that the defense altered the photos in some form or fashion. Whether that means manipulated or simply marked up with a circle, arrow or other indicator to draw attention to features contained in the photos remains unknown at this time.

not sure if they manipulated the photos to fit their theory, that is unclear to me as described in the motion. What does seem clear is that the defense altered the photos in some form or fashion. Whether that means manipulated or simply marked up with a circle, arrow or other indicator to draw attention to features contained in the photos remains unknown at this time.

It's the " created" part that bothers me the most.

That sounds highly suspicious.

JMO

It's the " created" part that bothers me the most.

That sounds highly suspicious.

JMO
agreed, but just like I wish the defense wasn't so tied to their conspiracy theories, I am trying not to jump to similar theories about them. I may not respect how they have handled things so far, but to create and manipulate evidence out of whole cloth - well, I'm not quite ready to make such an accusation. I just don't know enough to know yet what those terms mean as used in the motion. JMO

Surely if it was simply them drawing an arrow it wouldn’t be worded like this?!

This sounds a lot more serious than them doing a circle or a arrow to draw attention to a item imo

@NewsyBarbara

My exclusive interview with #RichardAllen's now former lead defense attorney.

INDIANAPOLIS (Court TV) – As the Indiana Supreme Court heard oral arguments for and against reinstating Richard Allen’s original defense team, Allen’s then-lead defense attorney, Bill Lebrato, sat in the courtroom texting Allen’s wife, Kathy.

Thanks for this quote which gives us the date of Lebrato's interview w/ Barb McDonald. The day after the SCION hearing - 1/19.

This tells us that Lebrato's comments do not reflect the activity in Gull's court/docket since the SCION ruling. (for context)

JMHO

Late posting so for those who have not seen this post.
https://twitter.com/NewsyBarbara
@NewsyBarbara

#RichardAllen State was notified of leaked crime scene photos by victims' families, and those images that were leaked were "created" and "altered" by the defense.

View attachment 479661

10:40 AM · Jan 30, 2024
Any possibility the "altered" crime scene photos could be the f tree? I think that b/c Barb McDonald once showed the f tree with markings super-faded, little color if any.

Youtubers then put the f tree photo out and it was not faded, a reddish tone.

JMHO.

Last edited:
Any possibility the "altered" crime scene photos could be the f tree? I think that b/c Barb McDonald once showed the f tree with markings super-faded, little color if any.

Youtubers then put the f tree photo out and it was not faded, a reddish tone.

JMHO.
I have long been wondering this. Did RF only share the F tree? And then allegedly more explicit photos that included the girls were somehow leaked? Is it possible, if that in fact happened, that neither MW nor RF actually leaked those specific graphic photos? We’re still looking for “other actors” after all.

Ok wow.
“Honestly, when I first heard about it and that these attorneys were going down this road, Lebrato said, “I thought it was hocus pocus. I was wrong. I was a hundred percent wrong. This is a real thing, and it’s a dangerous thing.”

I have long been wondering this. Did RF only share the F tree? And then allegedly more explicit photos that included the girls were somehow leaked? Is it possible, if that in fact happened, that neither MW nor RF actually leaked those specific graphic photos? We’re still looking for “other actors” after all.

Not sure if you're looking for the leaker at bottom of chain who distributed to many youtubers and other partes?

From Murder Sheet, we know that leaker is MRC
He's from Texas and was Murder Sheet's "source" for months... all per Murder Sheet.

In McL's narrative for the contempt motion, the P refers to MRC as the person Forten gave crime scene photos to ... but they do not name him. (imo - he's cut a deal of some type).

Crime Scene Photos chain: Westerman to RF to MRC and then MRC to the youtubers has been established via Murder Sheet's reporting. JMHO

Someone has admitted to killing the girls: Richard Allen.

Richard Allen did, of his own free will, admit so repeatedly to his Mother and wife.

Any cries of he is so scared applies to anyone else that might admit to the murders maybe they are chased by Odins.

So where does that get us?

To the man that admits he was on the trail and the bridge that day by himself wearing BG looking clothes: Richard Allen.

all imo
You are entitled to your opinion and that's what makes these threads interesting... differences of opinions. I respect your thoughts and hopefully you respect mine. ;)

Just me, but I want to hear those "confessions" and hear evidence... not idle words from both sides.

agreed, but just like I wish the defense wasn't so tied to their conspiracy theories, I am trying not to jump to similar theories about them. I may not respect how they have handled things so far, but to create and manipulate evidence out of whole cloth - well, I'm not quite ready to make such an accusation. I just don't know enough to know yet what those terms mean as used in the motion. JMO

Always the VOICE OF REASON..... Ms. ticya

Attachments

• 1706756067895.jpeg
    1706756067895.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
To note, my understanding is the medical examiner would cover (via black stripes or blurred images) underage victims if undressed in CS photos. Similar to what the FBI does with CSAM during investigations. Someone correct me if I am wrong. This is one thing that has been very confusing to me re: the leak story, and now the alleged altered/created photos mentioned by NM. I need someone to make it make sense. JMO.

Just because a jury could find him guilty, doesn't mean he did it. Just ask the people who rotted in prisons because a jury believed they did it, when they didn't. Here is a link to where you can read about just a few such persons and the cases that ruined their lives: Cases - Innocence Project

ETA: you can even filter by "false confessions" - and still get 59 results. Wow.
True.
But also true: just because a jury finds a defendant not guilty, doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

Case in point: O J Simpson

I do want to hear it but it doesn’t mean I believe it.

He has admitted his guilt and even if a trial is in 2030 I am convinced he will he found guilty. I don’t believe there was multiple men out there that day dressed all as BG waiting on that first platform.
On that day out in the trails, it was very fine weather for that time of year, believe in the 40s. We know why the perp would have had a face covering that day. Provided RA's assertion that he is not the perp, why is RA saying he "may have" been wearing a face covering that day? Does he have a skin condition? Because not too many people feel a need for a face covering on a day in the 40s with sunshine and no rain, and light wind. Researching further now. Does he say "head covering" or "face covering"? If "head covering," what type?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member