Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the sketch is just that, a sketch, not a portrait. It's unlikely to be accurate down to the last detail. The nose is a bit off and maybe the eyebrows, but overall shapes and proportions are pretty similar. That's about all you can say from a sketch.
I find the expression on his face (mugshot) verrry similar to the expression, the sketch shows. A little bit more impudent on the sketch, but no wonder: he was still a free man at the time.

I think that considering he had no criminal record, he was off the radar. I don’t see many men wearing that type of hat - especially with carhartt style clothes. It’s eerily similar. Also, that he was so quick to murder. Someone who kills someone so easily, likely has had experience before. MOO

When I googled his wife's name (or both names?), I found a pic of a man and a woman, posing for a photo in front of a tourist spot in C.o.l.o.r.a.d.o. (Monarch Pass). The man could be him, the woman Idk yet. I have to wait for more information. IF it's him in the pic, I would tie him to CO-crimes (missing murdered men/women) possibly too.

Do we know if the victims in the store were restrained in any way, and if so with what?

Did he “march them” to the back of the store?

Thomas Bruce Charged with Murder, Sodomy in St. Louis Catholic Supply Shooting
He initially posed as a customer and then went outside, pretending to get a credit card.

When he returned, he was armed with a handgun and ordered two store employees and Schmidt into a back storage room, authorities say. He made the women disrobe at gunpoint, pulled out his penis and forced two of his captives perform deviant sexual acts on him, according to a probable cause statement.

Do law enforcement agencies share information before a crime is committed in their area? I mean, how would MO know the case had similarities? Do they share that kind of information with each other? I wouldn’t think so because some police officers would talk to their friends if they knew details not released into the media and then word would get around and it would be in the MSM. I’m just curious how this works... anyone know?
I hope, as soon as police are suspecting a SK "at work", they would proof connections beyond the borders. Otherwise the many billboards (ie Abby/Libby, 46 states) wouldn't make sense.

I think that considering he had no criminal record, he was off the radar. I don’t see many men wearing that type of hat - especially with carhartt style clothes. It’s eerily similar. Also, that he was so quick to murder. Someone who kills someone so easily, likely has had experience before. MOO

I agree with you no way was this his first crime this was really brazen. He fits the profile for BG in my opinion. I’m following developments closely I don’t want to get my hopes up until we know for sure regarding Abigail and Liberty.

His fb says he was working in insurance sales.
On his "likes" page, there are many women journalists, mostly news reporters, but one of interest was a woman who wrote a book about Charles Manson..
Insurance sales....mmmm. I don't necessarily see that requiring travel for clients, such as him traveling from MO to Indiana for business.

Did you see his last comment on his Nov. 15 post?!?!
Eta fixed word
Yes I did! Omg

After reading and seeing other comments that he has posted I am uber creeped out by this guy. (In the context with his charges.) Comments where he tagged his wife and brother. Just an average guy. But then, so was Dennis Rader:eek:

Attachments

• 1D5740F2-CFF8-41B2-8166-00162635B96D.jpeg
    1D5740F2-CFF8-41B2-8166-00162635B96D.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 209
He worked as an insurance salesman for three weeks I thought I read.
Media is also debunking some things he claims such as being a lifelong member at a VFW where no one recognizes him and someplace else he connected himself with that has no log of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne