Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Raja,

Maybe he only murders people who fight back or don’t comply and lets the ones who acquiesce live.
JMO...

~RIP M+J

That was my thought exactly. Libby’s grandfather said she was strong willed and would put up a fight, iirc Abby’s mom said something similar about her daughter too.

Since the police came out and mentioned the Delphi murders then yes, you can discuss this suspect. However, if it turns out he is cleared of the murder of Abby and Libby that's it. No more discussion and we will need to move on.

Thanks.

How does the post above square with this one? I'm confused. No one else is being discussed other than the person that Tricia allowed to be.

Sorry! We may be onto something big. And we all have turkey hangovers!
Hi all,
If you are discussing a potential suspect who has not been named in connection with this case, stop.
If I have missed some significant development in this case, please educate me.
Thanks
Whiskers
@Whiskers16, You're right! We got excited. LE has noticed there might be a connection, but hasn't confirmed a connection.

I guess we wait it out?

Cannot discuss further but can confirm that the family link to Delphi is confirmed. Of course, he is not charged, and no evidence of him being in Delphi at the time of the murders.

Going to relax and let the investigators do their jobs.

(And IU won. Lol)

We got carried away with discussing a person related to the suspect...apologies, all, I know better.

Thanks. I'm relatively new here so still trying to understand what is and isn't allowed (and yes, I've read the TOS). Just to be clear then, it seems TB can still be discussed, correct? The Whiskers post seemed to me to imply he couldn't be, yet Tricia had specifically said he could. If limited to him, I'm assuming it's fine. Thank you again!

Interesting. Not only a Monday before holidays, but holidays that are specifically about love (romantic or family) and togetherness - Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving.

Hmm..... are we seeing red herrings or real clues? That's the question.

jmo
But think of what is not alike: no living witness vs living witnesses; the age of the victims; the location of the crimes (indoors vs outdoors, city vs wilderness, many people around vs almost nobody around, MO vs IN). Plus, BG appears to be younger, more fit, and taller (a bit). BG also has a more prominent (bulbous) nose. The other guy’s nose is MUCH different. I’m sure it won’t take long to find many other differences, once we find out more details about this recent crime. The point is this: there seem to be as many, if not more significant, differences than similarities between the two cases and suspects. JMO

Thanks. I'm relatively new here so still trying to understand what is and isn't allowed (and yes, I've read the TOS). Just to be clear then, it seems TB can still be discussed, correct? The Whiskers post seemed to me to imply he couldn't be, yet Tricia had specifically said he could. If limited to him, I'm assuming it's fine. Thank you again!
It was me, mentioning him/via family, who has ties to Delphi. I mentioned a full name. (Again, I am truly sorry. I know better. Face palm)

But think of what is not alike: no living witness vs living witnesses; the age of the victims; the location of the crimes (indoors vs outdoors, city vs wilderness, many people around vs almost nobody around, MO vs IN). Plus, BG appears to be younger, more fit, and taller (a bit). BG also has a more prominent (bulbous) nose. The other guy’s nose is MUCH different. I’m sure it won’t take long to find many other differences, once we find out more details about this recent crime. The point is this: there seem to be as many, if not more significant, differences than similarities between the two cases and suspects. JMO

I thought that as well, but the description of BG has consistently been a middle aged man.

We got carried away with discussing a person related to the suspect...apologies, all, I know better.
Yes, yes. We all know better - and we all got caught up in it. We just want BG caught!

We can't sleuth the potential perp here, but we can look at the STL crime and learn about him (but not family members) on that thread, right?

jmo

I for one find the connection to Delphi incredible and poignant. Also he fits the profile of a serial killer. A deacon or something? an under the radar white guy with a family.. also was thinking that if they did the dna sketch it could be that the reddish brown hair that is indicated was his hair color as a younger man. If they progressed him it might be white at the age of 50 or so.

this is a sick man and I hope he confesses his past . MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member