Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent last night looking and couldn't find it, but...

...didn't one of the earlier press conferences, when they were talking about the video, use the phrase that "Abby wouldn't leave her friend" or something like that? Does anybody else remember that, or am I starting to develop false memories from having followed the case for too long?

Yes I recall that somewhere mentioned as well, that the girls would’ve stuck together even if one or the other had a chance to flee.

His voice did not seem to be the same. It seemed to be at a higher pitch than the gravely one that Libby recorded.
I also think CE is taller than BG. Looking at the legs, there seemed to be a noticeable difference in the length of the thigh bones.
JMO

I have always seen the same as you. Some see a baseball type hat with the little button but I see a full head of hair with a cowlick. My nephew has hair like that (cowlick in the crown area).

In one of the pictures, it has always looked like thick straight hair instead of a hat. I wondered if he had had a hoodie pulled up in the other one.

About the Dr. Oz show today. This is the description from my cable box: "True Crime: Break in the Case? Who Murdered 2 Girls on the Bridge? New information on the unsolved murders of two girls" It is on at 4:00 p.m. central on ABC in the midwest (Iowa anyway).

About the Dr. Oz show today. This is the description from my cable box: "True Crime: Break in the Case? Who Murdered 2 Girls on the Bridge? New information on the unsolved murders of two girls" It is on at 4:00 p.m. central on ABC in the midwest (Iowa anyway).

The general public rumbling about a possible suspect serves as an excellent opportunity to feature the unsolved case once again through the media. But if there were indeed a break in the case, I think we’d be hearing it directly from LE, not announced on a Dr Oz TV show.

Dr Oz...Nothing new, but glad it was shown to get exposure again.

Talked about A&L & how Libby recorded him. Showed Libby pics of BG and played"down the hill". Then about CE, how armchair sleuths made correlation after his mugshot was out. Then talked about how he was arrested & his admission after arrested. How creepy his FB is, about missing children, and how they have DNA, etc.

Link to ISP Spokesperson Indianapolis Sgt; John Perrine’s official Twitter Account.There you can read his actual quote,” "Somebody can identify this man Look closely at the hat & coat. It's ok if you're wrong, just please 844-459-5786 w/ tips We MUST find him… https://t.co ...Twitter › ispindianapolis › status

I know Sgt. Parrine identifies BG as wearing a ‘hat’ but it is likely other Major Media has conflicting information from other various official sources.

Sgt. John Perrine in the ISP Indianapolis issued a plea in a Twitter post which has always stuck with me. He urged the public to look closely at Libby’s photo. He felt that somebody ‘by concentrating’ on BGs hat & coat could identify him. He closed by saying ‘It's ok if you're wrong, just to call if you have a valid suspicio

I am reluctant to appear a Miz Know It All :oops:.Each of us forms theories from reading multiple media sources;including myself. I wanted to clarify & provide a link for the source of my quote.

CE fits to a T. But the more I stare at the BG on the bridge pic it looks less and less like him imo. I see one pic of BG with a sweatshirt hood up and then the other pic I see a fluffy head of hair. I can see the part towards the back of his head. CE doesn't have that much hair.

I have always seen the same as you. Some see a baseball type hat with the little button but I see a full head of hair with a cowlick. My nephew has hair like that (cowlick in the crown area).

In one of the pictures, it has always looked like thick straight hair instead of a hat. I wondered if he had had a hoodie pulled up in the other one.

Just My Opinion

Last edited:
My phone is all wonky and I couldn’t find the original post (*sorry*) but someone way back in the threads mentioned they thought “the white thing” on BG’s chest looked like “The Punisher” logo. If CE turns out to be BG, and based on some of the images I’ve seen from his social media, (numerous patches, t-shirts & so on) I would have to say I think they may be correct IMO. Sorry to bring this topic up again but I hope we can at least all agree it’s not a goat.

Oh SpyBot I remember way back on thread #8 there was a post about “The Punisher”. If you scroll down I will copy and paste the comment below your post.

Also saw a few familiar Webseluths Posters names from the early days while reviewing thread #8 i.e. Jax49 and FallingDown,

My phone is all wonky and I couldn’t find the original post (*sorry*) but someone way back in the threads mentioned they thought “the white thing” on BG’s chest looked like “The Punisher” logo. If CE turns out to be BG, and based on some of the images I’ve seen from his social media, (numerous patches, t-shirts & so on) I would have to say I think they may be correct IMO. Sorry to bring this topic up again but I hope we can at least all agree it’s not a goat.

IMMimis,posted Feb 23,2017
Post #896
IMMimis; said:
But what I also think I see....is the character "The Punisher" from Marvel comics on that guy's shirt. There are different versions of course but I found one online that looks exact..just not sure how to post pic here.

Last edited:
Deleted duplicate post

Last edited:
The general public rumbling about a possible suspect serves as an excellent opportunity to feature the unsolved case once again through the media. But if there were indeed a break in the case, I think we’d be hearing it directly from LE, not announced on a Dr Oz TV show.
You would think, but considering Leazenby has been talking to Radar Online and some woman on Facebook, I’m not sure it would surprise me. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717