Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I had a second and watched the interview. He wraps back around and says he still feels this way.
ok, so does he mean he didn't think BG was going to attack again in their community? Or is it what he actually said?? Solely related, isolated to A&L?
It sounded that way to me. When I first watched it, I thought, “Rubbish!” I’m not sure if he meant this or was just trying to make the community feel secure.

Jabarn :D you were indeed ‘kind’ in your response. I thank-you.

Just another impression I had (IMO)when I viewed Libby’s BG photo the first time.

I had a gut suspicion that the ties/cords hanging from BGs hoodie were strategic. Those cords hanging from his collar looked like they might be used for easy access in binding and subduing his victim. In other words he was on the prowl & used an element of surprise & had his predatory weapons handy to quickly gain physical control of his victims.

I also thought BG was intentionally looking distracted or ‘cool’ but he in reality was organized and had an efficient plan to disarm plus control his victims.

I remember reading how Ted Bundy staged his vehicle as a death trap. Bundy once he was able to get his victim inside his VW bug had removed the passenger seat and the door handles leaving his victim no means of escape. It gives me chills just thinking about the evil in deviants like Bundy and BG.

Just my opinion.
I just don’t think they are ties/cords.

I don't have the software to really do this justice. This is a very rough draft of an overlay. Notice how the legs fit. Somebody with the software really needs to look into this. IMHO, it could be the same guy, unless he is cleared by DNA evidence.

HVuDAaU.jpg

Attachments

• Gait 3.jpg
    Gait 3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 61
I don't have the software to really do this justice. This is a very rough draft of an overlay. Notice how the legs fit. Somebody with the software really needs to look into this. IMHO, it could be the same guy, unless he is cleared by DNA evidence.

HVuDAaU.jpg

You did a great overlay! I agree that the legs looks so similar. Whether in the BG picture where the suspect is moving or the Charles Eldridge picture in his kitchen, there is a very similar bend in the knees and distance between the legs.

Sheriff says “solely related - or isolated, if you will - to these individuals involved...no factual information to make us believe we were dealing with an ongoing situation with someone out there in the community.”

I agree with him, and the thought crossed my mind recently that there's no way the guy is "local", by that I mean from Delphi or surrounding areas.

The main reason why I believe this is it's known that BG was in the area of the trails and bridge before 1:50 PM. Part of my theory is he was there much earlier, say 11AM or so, and he would have been setting up for his plan around that time, then went "hunting" for his prey.

If he was local, BG would have run the risk of being recognized. So my take is he's most likely not from the immediate area.

JMO

Just came across this post in Hania’s thread—I wonder if BG’s DNA is sitting somewhere in an untested rape kit? These numbers of untested kits are staggering, and this is only a figure for 2 States. I wonder if we can get the figures for all other States:

JAN 26, 2019
Backlog of untested rape kits is 'a public safety issue,' may let offenders slip away
The discovery of the body of Hania Noelia Aguilar, a 13-year-old girl who was raped and murdered after being kidnapped outside her home, broke hearts in the small community of Lumberton, North Carolina, last fall.

"It is absolutely tragic and makes me sad and a little bit crazy that this girl was killed, and if the case had been investigated properly, chances are she would be alive today," North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein told ABC News.

"If he had been linked in 2016, we'd be having a very different conversation," Monika Johnson Hostler, executive director of the North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault, told ABC News.

The fact that the 2016 rape kit had been tested at all is remarkable, critics say. Between 14,000 to 15,000 other rape kits in North Carolina are waiting their turn in a massive backlog that's been piling up for years, leaving potential repeat offenders like Aguilar's alleged killer free to find their next target.

North Carolina has the highest known number of untested kits of any state, according to data collected by End the Backlog, a Joyful Heart Foundation initiative. Knecht estimates it will take "years and years" to test them all. The next highest state is California with 13,615 untested kits -- and four times as many people.

You did a great overlay! I agree that the legs looks so similar. Whether in the BG picture where the suspect is moving or the Charles Eldridge picture in his kitchen, there is a very similar bend in the knees and distance between the legs.

Do we have any chiropractors here? They are really good at observing posture/stance and drawing conclusions.

I watched it and yours was a good summary. His explanation for no public danger did not make sense to me. I wondered if he had poor word choice or if he meant that.
His statement regarding no danger to the public is what fueled early speculation that those particular girls, or at least one of them, was targeted. Why else would he announce that there was no danger to the public? A killer that hasn’t been captured and on one else has to worry about being the next victim?

I agree with him, and the thought crossed my mind recently that there's no way the guy is "local", by that I mean from Delphi or surrounding areas.

The main reason why I believe this is it's known that BG was in the area of the trails and bridge before 1:50 PM. Part of my theory is he was there much earlier, say 11AM or so, and he would have been setting up for his plan around that time, then went "hunting" for his prey.

If he was local, BG would have run the risk of being recognized. So my take is he's most likely not from the immediate area.

JMO

That is a good point. If, in fact, he did run into several people as he was leaving the area (witnesses), it is probably noteworthy that despite being a small town, he wasn't recognized. And even more so that the pictures that Libby took haven't been recognized and identified (that we know of) by those in Delphi.

The initial conclusion of this would be that BG is somebody sufficiently close to Delphi to know of the trail and bridge, but not somebody in the immediate vicinity.

CE fits to a T. But the more I stare at the BG on the bridge pic it looks less and less like him imo. I see one pic of BG with a sweatshirt hood up and then the other pic I see a fluffy head of hair. I can see the part towards the back of his head. CE doesn't have that much hair.

I have always seen the same as you. Some see a baseball type hat with the little button but I see a full head of hair with a cowlick. My nephew has hair like that (cowlick in the crown area).

His statement regarding no danger to the public is what fueled early speculation that those particular girls, or at least one of them, was targeted. Why else would he announce that there was no danger to the public? A killer that hasn’t been captured and on one else has to worry about being the next victim?

I spent last night looking and couldn't find it, but...

...didn't one of the earlier press conferences, when they were talking about the video, use the phrase that "Abby wouldn't leave her friend" or something like that? Does anybody else remember that, or am I starting to develop false memories from having followed the case for too long?

Is there no more audio? Was that snippet "it"? I have wondered this for two years.

I don’t recall that LE has ever said if they have more audio of BG. But in that it’s noted they indeed mentioned “the man”, it appears he wasn’t anyone they recognized. I can understand why this additional audio hasn’t been released, the last moments of their lives, out of respect for the girls and their families.

“...State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."...”
Police: Delphi murder victims spoke of man behind them in audio played for family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member