Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory here would be that Bridge Guy WAS a teenager in Delphi many years ago. Not 2 years ago when Libby captured that photo. LE has said he was likely in his 40’s at the time of the crime/that photo.

So the comfortable and familiar way many of us see BG walking in the photo could mean he was once familiar with that bridge- such as when he was a teenager back in the 80’s or 90’s.
Thank you for clarifying! That makes far more sense to me and also adds to Sherrrif Leazenby comments of not being able to place this voice he thinks he knows!

I just look at those photos over and over and I can’t see a teenager. At least not an average teen. Perhaps one from a low income family who can’t afford the “cool clothing” or a teen who has a disability, however I just don’t think that could apply to this specific case in general. It seems to be possibly a male anywhere 29-50 range for me. I mention 29 because I dated a guy once who was from Minnesota and at that age already wore what I would refer to as “old man jeans”.
Thanks. LOL I call them Dad Jeans and I just bought a pair of Wrangler relaxed fit 34x32.
Yeah you won't find this 64 year old guy wearing skinny jeans on a 60 foot high bridge. (or anywhere. ewww)
Your 50 y.o is closer I think but if you google the area and social sites you may find that the rural setting gives a much wider age range for that style. JMO
Just My Opinion

You did give me a chuckle though. Earlier in the case many were calling them "Mom Jeans"
laugh3-smiley.gif

Thank you for clarifying! That makes far more sense to me and also adds to Sherrrif Leazenby comments of not being able to place this voice he thinks he knows!

Did Sheriff Leazenby grow up in the area? I know LE professionals often move around, but he seems like a local. I'm wondering whether BG might be somebody he and some of the others went to school with but haven't seen for years.

(edit, fix typo)

All the recent talk about whether BG is local, semi-local, or not, got me to thinking about something. This is something I have thought was odd from the beginning, and now, two years later, it still strikes me as strange. Not just LE is keeping things tight lipped, there is no information coming from townspeople either. Yes there were a few things that snuck out in the first couple of days then quickly disappeared but for the most part; no leaks on what the crime scene looked like, gossip, rumors, etc, really nothing. In a very small town town, it just seems odd. I’m thinking LE has just impressed upon them the importance of saying nothing and they should really be commended for sticking to that.
We just need LE to release something!

Just thinking out loud. Considering how many people were supposed to have been there that day and the entrance is out in the country( and by way of the new parkway) would they have all walked there to the bridge? Drove there? Isn't it a mile to town? The men that DG met when he came, did they live close by that they would have walked? Since they were headed towards DG wouldn't there have been more cars at the entrance where DG parked? Couldn't he have ID some there? The only car I have ever heard about at all was a red(maybe maroon) vehicle BP mentioned.

Thanks. LOL I call them Dad Jeans and I just bought a pair of Wrangler relaxed fit 34x32.
Yeah you won't find this 64 year old guy wearing skinny jeans on a 60 foot high bridge. (or anywhere. ewww)
Your 50 y.o is closer I think but if you google the area and social sites you may find that the rural setting gives a much wider age range for that style. JMO
Just My Opinion

You did give me a chuckle though. Earlier in the case many were calling them "Mom Jeans"
laugh3-smiley.gif

I think skinny jeans should be outlawed internationally not only do they look awful but they can cause a severe nerve pain condition in the thigh called meralgia paraesthetica.

I still think of the case everyday and check in. I’m wondering if the press conference or HLN special has brought in any useful tips. I really hope it hasn’t just been people going through Facebook sending side by side photos of men who look like BG from Indiana. That must make drive the investigators crazy.

All the recent talk about whether BG is local, semi-local, or not, got me to thinking about something. Not just LE is keeping things tight lipped, there is no information coming from townspeople either. Yes there were a few things that snuck out in the first couple of days then quickly disappeared but for the most part; no leaks on what the crime scene looked like, gossip, rumors, etc, really nothing. In a very small town town, it just seems odd. I’m thinking LE has just impressed upon them the importance of saying nothing and they should really be commended for sticking to that. We just need LE to release something!

Are you a Delphi resident to know this with certainty?

I think skinny jeans should be outlawed internationally not only do they look awful but they can cause a severe nerve pain condition in the thigh called meralgia paraesthetica.

I still think of the case everyday and check in. I’m wondering if the press conference or HLN special has brought in any useful tips. I really hope it hasn’t just been people going through Facebook sending side by side photos of men who look like BG from Indiana. That must make drive the investigators crazy.

Hi gregjrichards!

Good to see you back here!!!

~RIP M+ J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads