Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also keeping in mind that the CPS building was still standing at that time. I wonder if there was any surveillance cams on that building because it was an abandoned government building.

They may have had to have a camera for insurance purposes....just thinking out load on this. Guess I'll look into that next!
upload_2019-8-5_15-32-54.png
2015 street view of CPS building. Too overgrown with brush and trees to see if there are any camera's mounted on the exterior. I can't zoom in any closer than this either.

Edit to add:

There are two large buildings behind the CPS building, NW just on the other side of 300. Does anyone know what those buildings are?

Last edited:
I would think LE would have investigated whether there were cams there- they were asking at the April presser for information about the car/driver that had been parked there. I can’t imagine they didn’t look into surveillance cams. JMO.

I would think LE would have investigated whether there were cams there- they were asking at the April presser for information about the car/driver that had been parked there. I can’t imagine they didn’t look into surveillance cams. JMO.
I can't image either but tells us what info they may have or may not have.....

Found a good drone video view of Freedom Bridge. The CPS building is visible from approx 1.50 timestamp to the end. It gives a good view of the area and main entrance to the trail from the highway. Dated March 2016.

This reminds me. They sent up drones on the first day of searching so did they have drone footage from that of the CPS building and vehicles parked there?

View attachment 197010
The 2 buildings behind the CPS building.... I can't zoom in close enough but the one that is tan or off white in color appears to have a surveillance cam, perhaps 2.
Camera footage would explain the noon - 5pm range, even if those times are approximated. Something further away wouldn't catch the driver or plates, so they'd need a witness who not only can ID the vehicle seen on camera, but also the drivers?

Camera footage would explain the noon - 5pm range, even if those times are approximated. Something further away wouldn't catch the driver or plates, so they'd need a witness who not only can ID the vehicle seen on camera, but also the drivers?
Yes, totally agree!!

Just did a complete zoom in on the Freedom Bridge and did not find any camera's there.

I'm betting LE had camera footage collected by the end of the day Feb. 14th. But who knows, whatever kept them from releasing the YBG sketch until 2 years later could have been the same reason they didn't think the vehicle information was important until then.

It's crazy, too, because for anyone of the belief BG parked at the cemetery, why was LE using that location to park all their vehicles? Considering the location of the bodies, they surely would have thoroughly searched the cemetery if they otherwise didn't know which way BG left?

Head spinning...

I'm betting LE had camera footage collected by the end of the day Feb. 14th. But who knows, whatever kept them from releasing the YBG sketch until 2 years later could have been the same reason they didn't think the vehicle information was important until then.

It's crazy, too, because for anyone of the belief BG parked at the cemetery, why was LE using that location to park all their vehicles? Considering the location of the bodies, they surely would have thoroughly searched the cemetery if they otherwise didn't know which way BG left?

Head spinning...
I think they chose the cemetery as a gathering point before they knew where the girls were.

But what a bummer if that was how he left the crime scene, and GH is 99.9% sure in the video I posted, that he did leave that way .

Last edited:

Found a good drone video view of Freedom Bridge. The CPS building is visible from approx 1.50 timestamp to the end. It gives a good view of the area and main entrance to the trail from the highway. Dated March 2016.

This reminds me. They sent up drones on the first day of searching so did they have drone footage from that of the CPS building and vehicles parked there?
That's an excellent view! I still can't understand - assuming the sighting at Freedom Bridge is the killer - why he would be at or on the bridge if his vehicle was parked at the CPS. I know it not that far as the crow flies, but it isn't a straight shot over to CPS from the bridge. Again, this assumes that the vehicle at CPS was the killer's. So two BIG assumptions there - sighting at the Freedom Bridge is the killer and the killer parked his vehicle at CPS. I believe the two are not related. Either the killer was seen at Freedom Bridge and the vehicle at CPS belongs to an unaccounted for witness or the killer parked at CPS and our sighting at Freedom Bridge is of someone else.

LE is looking for the vehicle parked at the CPS building, but never said why. They never stated if anyone was seen at that vehicle - male OR female. While I suspect LE consider the driver a POI, LE has stopped short of saying they even want to talk to the driver and nothing about they are a POI or suspect. Again, it could be something as simple as a witness stating they saw someone with a professional grade camera taking photos in the area and they got into a vehicle parked at the CPS. This person could be someone on a day trip from Chicago or St. Louis and hasn't paid any attention to the case.

That's an excellent view! I still can't understand - assuming the sighting at Freedom Bridge is the killer - why he would be at or on the bridge if his vehicle was parked at the CPS. I know it not that far as the crow flies, but it isn't a straight shot over to CPS from the bridge. Again, this assumes that the vehicle at CPS was the killer's. So two BIG assumptions there - sighting at the Freedom Bridge is the killer and the killer parked his vehicle at CPS. I believe the two are not related. Either the killer was seen at Freedom Bridge and the vehicle at CPS belongs to an unaccounted for witness or the killer parked at CPS and our sighting at Freedom Bridge is of someone else.

LE is looking for the vehicle parked at the CPS building, but never said why. They never stated if anyone was seen at that vehicle - male OR female. While I suspect LE consider the driver a POI, LE has stopped short of saying they even want to talk to the driver and nothing about they are a POI or suspect. Again, it could be something as simple as a witness stating they saw someone with a professional grade camera taking photos in the area and they got into a vehicle parked at the CPS. This person could be someone on a day trip from Chicago or St. Louis and hasn't paid any attention to the case.

BG was probably either just seen walking past the Freedom Bridge as he was walking to CPS is my thought or his ride (the VOI) had moved from the CPS parking to Freedom Bridge parking to collect him.

Last edited:
@tresir2012 posted the GH Delphi video on the last thread.

"As we are talking of BG leaving the trails, this GH video discusses it at the 15 minute mark. GH is convinced he leaves via the cemetery."

I have to admit...I watched the part about BG leaving through the cemetery. Is the talk about a witness to someone leaving the cemetery a rumor? Since it's on GH video, which is allowed, I thought I'd ask. Hope it's okay.

@tresir2012 posted the GH Delphi video on the last thread.

"As we are talking of BG leaving the trails, this GH video discusses it at the 15 minute mark. GH is convinced he leaves via the cemetery."

I have to admit...I watched the part about BG leaving through the cemetery. Is the talk about a witness to someone leaving the cemetery a rumor? Since it's on GH video, which is allowed, I thought I'd ask. Hope it's okay.
Is there a trail entrance at the cemetery or just rough shod thru the woods to trails? When was last burial there prior to?

Any case involving a little kid always upsets me and gets my attention, but this case has really just devastated me. The fact that the one little girl had the presence of mind to not only film the guy but to record his voice just shows how incredibly smart she was. And to have her evidence not be enough to even FIND the guy is so awful. My heart breaks for them and their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member