Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, a sketch is a sketch. All it tells me is that the person looks much younger than OBG.

It can not be used to convict people. Maybe people living in Delphi can see some similarities. But before one even starts considering them, the obvious questions are, what about the gait? The voice? The motive?
The motive is irrelevant. Oftentimes no motive can be discerned; many times the motive is simply pleasure or sexual gratification.

Who would have the power to steer an investigation away from a POI? IMO, someone with a lot of money and/or influence. And by steering, I'm not implicating LE in this scenario.

For instance, let's say someone in the community has wealth and influence - and that person would be a very big fish in a small town like Delphi - and this person knows who committed this murder and has chosen to stay quiet or has given this person an alibi, for any number of possible reasons, this person could easily steer the investigation away from the murderer.

IMO, this case has hit a wall because the person responsible has an alibi. It's not a lack of DNA or evidence, it's that someone is covering for this monster. All LE can do now is try to appeal to that person or persons to do the right thing, which is what we saw take place during the last PC six months ago.

My hope is that this secret is eating this person alive every single day and night.

While listening to "the new" press release something struck me as odd. That while he does mention “The Shack” which many have believed to be a clue on its own I do like to have a more fact based idea of things. However, after he also directly makes reference to a second point “A book that talks about evil, death and eternity” (the Bible is my conclusion). The fact that he mentions two religious topics directed straight to the murderer made me stop and wonder if there’s a link to the church there (The Shack is a movie that’s based in religion). I’m not sure exactly the families beliefs or their relationship with the church. Just seemed an unlikely coincidence as most people wouldn’t correlate the two together unless they had a religious based background.

Does Dexter even live in Delphi?

I don’t know these people and am not sleuthing them because you can take any dad/son duo and make them look like that grainy video.

Here is an issue to consider. The kid is at college, he will soon be looking for a job, the recruiters will be checking the Inet, and all of a sudden, out of some dark crevices, stuff like .... and son murdered ...in Delphi, will pop up.

And then this Dexter draws a mole on Sketch nr 1 and compares it to the mole on the kid’s face.

There should be some limit.

That mole, on the left cheek of NBG, is there in every photo of the sketch I have seen online. Dexter might have enhanced it or something (not confirming he did), but it's there.

The motive is irrelevant. Oftentimes no motive can be discerned; many times the motive is simply pleasure or sexual gratification.

I agree. I believe it’s hard for some to grasp as from a normal psychological stand point we all need some type of “WHY?” as this is a rational mindset. However, sociopaths & psychopaths do not think with a logical mindset of needing a WHY. Of course with research done after the fact with killers we learn a why can be established in most cases, but until then there is never going to be a why as this is not an everyday rational thinking or functional person.

That mole, on the left cheek of NBG, is there in every photo of the sketch I have seen online. Dexter might have enhanced it or something (not confirming he did), but it's there.
I agree. The mole in the middle of the forehead is right there too in pictures of the big sketch on the easel at the PC.

Delphi Indiana Murders Update 2019: Indiana police get 1,000 tips in 1 day after releasing new sketch of girls' killer

"DELPHI, Ind. -- The torrent of tips shows how badly strangers want to find Libby German's and Abby Williams' killer.

Just 24 hours after police released a new sketch of a man they say killed the Indiana girls, more than 1,000 new leads have poured in, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Tuesday.

5264401_042219-wls-delphi-new-sketch-img.jpg

That's an average of almost one new tip every minute, around the clock. By contrast, investigators have typically received about 12 tips a day since the girls were killed in February 2017."

Last edited:
I don't believe it is irrelevant as there is very little here is off the table in solving this case. I'd say it is probably the least useful HERE. In other murders it is probably more important in helping LE focus on a suspect where greed or an imminent divorce is present. There is always the possibility this killer may have said something that aroused someone's suspicions about him and his motives and that could be that one good tip.

I agree. The mole in the middle of the forehead is right there too in pictures of the big sketch on the easel at the PC.

Delphi Indiana Murders Update 2019: Indiana police get 1,000 tips in 1 day after releasing new sketch of girls' killer

"DELPHI, Ind. -- The torrent of tips shows how badly strangers want to find Libby German's and Abby Williams' killer.

Just 24 hours after police released a new sketch of a man they say killed the Indiana girls, more than 1,000 new leads have poured in, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Tuesday.

5264401_042219-wls-delphi-new-sketch-img.jpg

That's an average of almost one new tip every minute, around the clock. By contrast, investigators have typically received about 12 tips a day since the girls were killed in February 2017."

There is no mole on the ISP sketch. Not on the forehead and not on the cheek.

ETA Oh wait. There is something on his forehead but it's faint. Not sure if that has been put there deliberately though. Thanks for pointing it out though!

ETA Oh wait. There is something on his forehead but it's faint. Not sure if that has been put there deliberately though. Thanks for pointing it out though!
The mole on his forehead has never occurred to me before. It’s really pronounced in that photo that Tresir just posted. But I don’t think it’s supposed to be. Here is the official ISP website and photo they have on there: ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

I have to squint to see that mark that is barely there. I personally think it’s just the shading program or style of shading they used- cast a shadow a bit down the middle of his face to add dimension.

Similar to someone thinking he has a lot of neck hair because they see all of that dark on his neck. But it’s just shading.

I don’t know- I kind of think LE would have mentioned an identifying mark. I think that’s pretty standard to list birthmarks or tattoos or moles.

MOO.

The mole on his forehead has never occurred to me before. It’s really pronounced in that photo that Tresir just posted. But I don’t think it’s supposed to be. Here is the official ISP website and photo they have on there: ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

I have to squint to see that mark that is barely there. I personally think it’s just the shading program or style of shading they used- cast a shadow a bit down the middle of his face to add dimension.

Similar to someone thinking he has a lot of neck hair because they see all of that dark on his neck. But it’s just shading.

I don’t know- I kind of think LE would have mentioned an identifying mark. I think that’s pretty standard to list birthmarks or tattoos or moles.

MOO.

I agree!

There is a bit about it in the scanner thread. Link is in post 1 on every thread. There is also a MSM article by J Kyle Keener too. I will come back and edit this post to give the scanner post # and try to find the MSM link.

ETA The scanner post is #205 on page 11. There are several posts about it but scanner info cannot be brought up to MT.

UPDATED: Delphi homicide victim recorded, photographed suspect on her phone

See if this link is the correct one. It won't load for me as I am in Europe so if someone could copy and paste the relevant bit into a post that would be useful. I will then stick the link and the copied bit in the media thread for the future.
From J Kyle Keener's FB:
... From 75-yards away I could see girls clothing in Deer Creek east of the bridge and knew full well that the girls where found very nearby. To walk in a place that a murderer had walked only a handful of hours earlier is extremely upsetting, but as journalists it is part of the business that simply needs done to tell the news of our area. Photos by J. Kyle Keener / Pharos-Tribune copyright 2017

The photo is from the MSM at the PC that day. It is directly from the article. I have also looked at other press photos taken and posted by the MSM of the sketch on the easel that day. Go ahead and search the images in Google from that day's PC yourself if you doubt it. I am just posting what I see when I enlarge the thumbnail I have copied into my post.

The photo is from the MSM at the PC that day. It is directly from the article. I have also looked at other press photos taken and posted by the MSM of the sketch on the easel that day. Go ahead and search the images in Google from that day's PC yourself if you doubt it. I am just posting what I see when I enlarge the thumbnail I have copied into my post.

No reason to get defensive. I didn't see it on the sketch of the ISP homepage at first. And as I edited I did see it it when I looked again. Albeit faint.

MOO.

It does only seem to be on that very big sketch in the PC. The other copies that are found on the ISP site and elsewhere appear to be paler so don't show it.

Sadly I do not think this case is going to be solved until LE opens themselves up to the possibility that the killer may have come from outside the Delphi, Indiana area and acknowledges that the new sketch they released could be completely wrong. The new sketch released on April 22, 2019 does not look like the man in the video from Liberty German's phone, in my opinion.

I think LE wants to believe they are correct because if they are not correct about location and physical appearance, reality will set in that finding someone who could have come from anywhere without a good physical description and just a grainy video will be a monumental task. That will have to be kind of discouraging to LE as well as everyone following the case.

The one silver lining to this case is the video and audio Liberty German captured with her phone. There will always be the possibility this case could be solved tomorrow because all it takes is someone to look past the sketches released by LE to possibly identify the man on the bridge. In my opinion, that is the only reason this case is not a cold case.
LE is open to all of this. Billboards were put up across the nation. Carter said at the last press conference new information and intelligence has lead them to this point.

No reason to get defensive. I didn't see it on the sketch of the ISP homepage at first. And as I edited I did see it it when I looked again. Albeit faint.
I am not being defensive, just explaining how I found the sketch so you can examine them all yourself. Google Delphi murders PC sketch and loads come up. I have just taken one article and posted it.

You seemed to be insinuating it had been inserted deliberately, which is clearly untrue as it is a press photo of the picture on the day of the actual press conference. It was not something I doctored and posted.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about the girls. they need justice. The people of Delphi should be terrified, because there is a sexual psychopath on the loose. He is probably a local or was, and could come back and kill again at any time.
The community is not safe. The children are not safe. Really no one is reasonably safe inDelphi or the surrounding area.
The police should start putting the squeeze on the community, put in curfews, rules, Start cracking down heavily..maybe then somebody will cough up what they know . It's time for truth..time for pressure..time for urgency.

He's gonna do it again. mOO

From J Kyle Keener's FB:
I've been thinking about the girls. they need justice. The people of Delphi should be terrified, because there is a sexual psychopath on the loose. He is probably a local or was, and could come back and kill again at any time.
The community is not safe. The children are not safe. Really no one is reasonably safe inDelphi or the surrounding area.
The police should start putting the squeeze on the community, put in curfews, rules, Start cracking down heavily..maybe then somebody will cough up what they know . It's time for truth..time for pressure..time for urgency.

He's gonna do it again. mOO
I am, more and more, going back to my very first theory upon hearing of the murders. These girls were very likely, imho, killed by a group of young males in the area who were also off school that day. There was probably some kind of party out there, maybe starting overnight and lasting into the day. That might explain why there was a relatively larger group of individuals at the trailhead when the girls were first dropped off. The girls might have been out there looking for it. Once directed to it by NBG, they walked into a group that was out of hand, and what happened to them is what has happened to way too many other girls walking into similar situations. And, then they were killed.

Now, LE is faced with members in the community who don't want to "ruin" the lives of the perps, star athletes, etc.

I probably should have stuck with this theory from the get go, instead of going off on a tangent. But, it is what it is.

All just MOO, but I am becoming resigned to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties