Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, @tresir2012. So the backdrop was up before the murders. I searched Google images and cannot find Libby’s backdrop showing as any CJ marketing material. Does anyone know if the backdrop is from CJ’s marketing collateral or was created by Libby? There appears to be a hooded figure on the left of the backdrop. Maybe my imagination...anyone else see it?

The graphic behind the words seems rather sinister. But maybe that's just because I know what happened.

dbm, because double post/WS software problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, @tresir2012. So the backdrop was up before the murders. I searched Google images and cannot find Libby’s backdrop showing as any CJ marketing material. Does anyone know if the backdrop is from CJ’s marketing collateral or was created by Libby? There appears to be a hooded figure on the left of the backdrop. Maybe my imagination...anyone else see it?
I'm seeing something, what looks like the face of a man between the trees, relatively large, the size of the letters (CJ). On top of this head/forehead there is something undefinable, like the lower part of a horse's leg with equine hoof (hoof on forehead), inclined to the left. I'm not making jokes, can't say better, what I'm seeing. I'm seeing no hoodie and no "hat" or "cap". Thinking now, what it could be, this "thing" ...........

I'm seeing something, what looks like the face of a man between the trees, relatively large, the size of the letters (CJ). On top of this head/forehead there is something undefinable, like the lower part of a horse's leg with equine hoof (hoof on forehead), inclined to the left. I'm not making jokes, can't say better, what I'm seeing. I'm seeing no hoodie and no "hat" or "cap". Thinking now, what it could be, this "thing" ...........

Hmm, cloven hoof is a sign of the devil in some Christian circles. I agree it looks like a horse’s hoof. Seems kind of strange if true. What is the structure on the right, if there is a structure?

Hmm, cloven hoof is a sign of the devil in some Christian circles. I agree it looks like a horse’s hoof. Seems kind of strange if true. What is the structure on the right, if there is a structure?
Funktionen | Adobe Spark
I have forgotten atm, how I landed on this yesterday, but I think, the graphic maybe was designed with the above program. I don't want to go further into it. Maybe you want to have a look? Possibly there is an information, in which way the pic could have been created (tools?).
There could be something like a building in some form to the right? Idk.

I see two men, but I think they are mere shadows.

But - I definitely see a shack above the letter G.

He used to have a website but I believe it has closed. Do you know how to use the way back machine site?

ETA. I should not categorically say the backdrop was there before the murders as obviously I did not look at any SM until after I knew about the murders and began following on WS. Thus only LE or family would know for sure IMO.

Last edited:

I cannot find the image that’s being referenced, maybe links are acting weird on my phone again :/ Hopefully there will be some answers around their anniversary!

ClaytonJennings.jpg

Below each letter "N" I'm seeing something like a person in "medieval clothes", always the same person.
Beside the "cloven hoof" (left side of pic) I'm seeing something like a face looking to the left. One could also think of the "cloven hoof" being the long hair of this head/face perhaps.
If the "trees" are trees indeed, Idk.
I'm seeing things, yes, expecting a little bit of a clue. But probably there is no clue, what a shame. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I see two men, but I think they are mere shadows.

But - I definitely see a shack above the letter G.

Yeah, that was the part that kind of creeped me out, but I wasn't sure if it was really there or just an illusion of the streaky dark and light pattern.

Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

IDK, but am hopeful. :rolleyes:

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

Does undecided count as an option? :D

I so want to believe that LE does know (or has a very strong POI), but I still have that pinch of doubt........ :(

P.S.... I have been two-timing a little. :eek:
But in reality, I had finals this week (I'm 51- studying doesn't come as easy as it used to), and haven't been able to keep up as much as I'd like. However; the Girls have never been far from my mind! Hoping with all my might the families will receive the gift of an arrest very, very soon!!!!

Her twitter background picture really creeps me out. How could it be such a sinister coincidence that this is what she chose to display on her page? Very strange.

ETA: even Libby looks different in her Twitter picture.

Do we have verification that this is indeed her Twitter account?

If so, I agree this is very strange.

I was watching a documentary the other day about the murder of Jessica Chambers. She lived in Clarksdale which like Delphi is a small place and has strong agricultural roots. At one point they speak to a woman working in a local cafe/restaurant. They ask her how locals feel about the case and she says nobody speaks about it, nobody wants to point the finger and everyone is terrified they may come under accusation.

It kind of changed how I perceived the Delphi case. I have been baffled by why (if he is local) nobody is putting two and two together and assumed that the video quality was so bad nobody recognized him. I imagined that the town would be outraged by the murders and people would be gossiping and pointing the finger. After listening to the lady on the Jessica Chambers documentary I am now wondering if maybe Delphi is such a small place, everybody knows each other and their families so well that they haven't been able to even think about "could it be X's son". It would just feel wrong and a betrayal. There is so much attention on such a little town and a lot of local people have had their name dragged through the mud which can't be a nice experience. It makes sense that the town would try and protect one another (and themselves), and would want to believe the perp is some sicko on the fringes or a randomer. I am now thinking the April press conference was LE trying to shock the town into waking up and seriously considering if the people around them could be involved.

Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

IDK, but am hopeful. :rolleyes:

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?
I think LE is stacking their case, maybe against whichever of these interesting possibilities I've read about recently. One day we will be surprised by an announcement. Sometimes it seems like nothing is being done, but I betcha more is going on behind the public view than we know. Look at the announcement of Wagner arrests in the Rhoden murders, although that wasn't unexpected. But le is not idling. They know the case is high profile and being watched around the world. I hope it is soon. Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18