Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a chrome reverse image search - it does not show any other public images than the one I input which is a pbs.twimg.com or twitter image repository type address. You can see the site address if you open Libby’s twitter page in chrome, open the backdrop and hold your finger on the image. I searched the wayback machine for Libby’s twitter address. The same image was there in Nov 2017. There are no other saved pages except that and a later one. I input Clayton Jennings website into the way back machine. There are almost monthly image saves from 2014 up to about November 2016. There are no images saved until April 2017. There is another period around November 2017 with webpage saves with no picture. This is starting to look like a slow moving train wreck...
Verrry interesting. I have to research something.

I think she had more than one twitter account for some reason I think I remember seeing one that was more current than her 12yr old one. I am not 100% on this.

I saw this Twitter page in 2017. I was struck at the time that she inflated her age. I think she started the page in 2015, probably with the hype about the camp.
MOO the trees are probably to suggest a camp in the woods. And the semi-military stencil font would just look hip to a teen.

JUMP! Middle School Camp June 7-12, 2015

I’m not sure, Nancy, but it is giving me the willies after following this case for years, you know what I mean? Something about this is so disturbing to me.

Interesting that several of us who usually have very different personalities and reactions are getting the willies from this. It's not normally my reaction to a graphic that nothing can be seen clearly in.

This is starting to look like a slow moving train wreck...

I'd like to hear more of what you may suspect relative to this particular endeavor, only should you be comfortable in sharing. The gap in the dates you've posted is interesting.

Me
Interesting that several of us who usually have very different personalities and reactions are getting the willies from this. It's not normally my reaction to a graphic that nothing can be seen clearly in.

Exactly, carbuff!

I'd like to hear more of what you may suspect relative to this particular endeavor, only should you be comfortable in sharing. The gap in the dates you've posted is interesting.

Notice CJ’s haircut shows two different styles and colors? in the no web page changes? Period Nov 2016 (Dec 2016) to (March 2017) April 2017. Just reconfirmed. A new haircut with darker color shows up between November 2016 and April 2017, the period of web page change radio silence.

I gotta think about this a bit...but something does not feel ok about all this to me.

Last edited:

Just some MOO ideas:

Maybe Libby while at camp, noticed CJs interest in underage girls, and for some reason later decided catfished him, then set up a face to face meeting to confront him, but he killed her, and Abby as a witness.

They were killed a year and a half after the June 2015 camp and I think they would have found internet tracks if true, but maybe not, perhaps the communication was Kik PM for instance wiped from the server by the time anyone could search.

Or Libby could have done the same kind of setting up a meeting to confront the MJS after hearing what he did to his daughter. She seems very bold on line even at 12.

Deleted by me--not sure that's actually CJ's picture.

Last edited:
He may have an ironclad alibi, but he seems worth a look. Here is the title of a video he posted on YT 6 weeks before the murders, explaining that there is forgiveness for all sins. He is quite angry at people bringing up sins from the past, those people are working for the devil.

White as Snow
Stop Living in the Past
Jan 5, 2017

Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

IDK, but am hopeful. :rolleyes:

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

I say Yea.

I’m still here reading but just can’t keep up in real time.

Can I bother someone to post a picture of the twitter backdrop with things circled or marked to identify the things people are seeing? I can’t discern squat. All just looks like scribble background to me.

Clayton Jennings Team Harasses Harbor Shores Church, Attacks His Elders

Interesting the date of this in reference to Harbour Shores Church is February 13, 2017
Clayton Jennings Team Harasses Harbor Shores Church, Attacks His Elders

Interesting the date of this in reference to Harbour Shores Church is February 13, 2017

Wow. February 13th, 2017.
He must have been very angry to read that article or know it was coming out. (Don and Lisa are his in-laws)

From Pen and Pulpit article:
"To talk about the “transparency” of Don and Lisa is astoundingly insincere. Don and Lisa knew about victim #1, and shamed her and demanded she forgive and “forget” the predation. Don and Lisa met victim #7 (that’s what we call her) in late 2015 while Clayton was engaged to their now-daughter-in-law (they showed her his baby pictures). Don and Lisa have enabled Clayton and served as his accomplice in this behavior."

CJ uses that same line about forgiving and forgetting as his central theme in his YT video of Jan 5, 2017. (YT Clayton Jennings. White as Snow Stop Living in the Past Jan 5, 2017)

View attachment 221611

Below each letter "N" I'm seeing something like a person in "medieval clothes", always the same person.
Beside the "cloven hoof" (left side of pic) I'm seeing something like a face looking to the left. One could also think of the "cloven hoof" being the long hair of this head/face perhaps.
If the "trees" are trees indeed, Idk.
I'm seeing things, yes, expecting a little bit of a clue. But probably there is no clue, what a shame. :(

Here's one marked-up attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members