Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see a very faint line on BG's shoes? I ask because of the picture of those boot that came out, with LE, in a bag from the meat packing plant the day of a bomb scare. They had a line around the bottom.
Screenshot_20200319-110825.pngHere is a photo of those boots LE collected. My eyes see solid black rubber with no lines. But my eyes have been wrong before. IMO

Can you explain further please? I'm not understanding your post.
I do know that there is a black steel toe workbook that many laborers wear; almost standard issue.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I can't find the link to the array of photos made from the short BG video. In a couple of those stop photos I saw what seemed to be a white line around bottom area of one of BG's boots.

It looked like, to me, that it could possible be ...

Twitter

I do not understand how these statistics are important to the case. Yes, the Monon High Bridge Trail area on the outskirts of Delphi, Indiana is where a tragic crime took place. But it was one crime. I have lived in a small town and a city with a high crime rate. Places are rarely ever the same. Data like this is for a wide array of crimes and the people that commit them.

Even if someone from Delphi, Indiana came up to me and told me that crime happens everywhere, I would remind them that they are from Delphi, Indiana.

I think it's interesting that for a period there were several SA's in the area..would like to know if all these cases were resolved. how many breaking and entering, peeping toms etc.

you can probably find more crimes on my city block than in all of Delphi at any given time.

would be interesting if LE thinks this loser could be responsible for other crimes in the area.

I mean if he's local, If he's not , he could have hit in surrounding areas..I wonder what the rape kit backlog looks like for Indiana. mOO

I can't find the link to the array of photos made from the short BG video. In a couple of those stop photos I saw what seemed to be a white line around bottom area of one of BG's boots.

It looked like, to me, that it could possible be ...

Twitter
Thank you. I don't see a white line either (looks like the plastic overlapping in a certain area, but I could be wrong.

I think, without walking on a railroad track and with no injuries left to his right knee/leg, nobody would recognize BG's gait now in 2020. In 2017 on video, I guess, it was difficult to recognize and compare too.
The jacket would only be recognized, if BG had this clothing before the double murder and was seen with it or if he borrowed it from a close relative/friend (perhaps never gave it back).
Perhaps the jacket was "bought" (exchanged?) from the gardener? Or from the property caretaker? A person like this wouldn't have the desire, to call the LE-hotline or FBI or whatever about that. MOO
imo he borrowed it from a close relative. MOO

imo he borrowed it from a close relative. MOO
Why do you think this?
I could imagine him keeping his killing uniform, and possibly even having a cloistered ritual where he puts it on to relish and nourish his memory.
This case has (rightfully) received (or did receive) a lot of press coverage. No doubt he found that exciting. I agree with those that speculate he helped with searches, attended vigils, and might have been at the press conferences. He couldn't resist the thrill of being amongst the anguished throngs with his secret knowledge.

That's my amateur profile of this guy, and I suggest this pattern of behavior and his closely observing, (and relishing in) the chaos he creates started in childhood. This would be that guy in high school that pulled the fire alarm and was thrilled by watching the result of his actions. This was the guy that pulled "pranks" where he watched people get hurt while he laughed. He enjoys the power and control because his life is so meaningless and small.

So Delphi, who is "that guy"? You likely have already been suspecting him, because you know he just might be capable of this.

This is my usual amateur opinion and speculation.

when talking about the murders of two children, I think everyones opinions, experiences and speculations can be valuable , even crazy far flung theories can have a kernel of potential.

even putting the victim in your own shoes, can help you to put yourself in a state of imagining..especially if you have factors in common.

are you young? a female? like photography? outdoor sports? boys? art?

why did they want to go to the bridge and take pictures? ...they were not supposed to go on that bridge , and were they kind of hanging on the bridge waiting for someone who told them to be there?

they were just there to kill some time, but it was planned in advance.

they weren't going to fish, they weren't dressed to impress, they weren't running the dog or working out.....so why? even the scenery was not pretty that time of year... why did they come up with this plan to go there? It just feels way too random.

maybe that's why I am searching so hard for the lure...

Im just not buying their purpose for being there. mOO

Why not? They had been there before. Unfortunately, this time they were murdered.

When I was about their age, my friends and I would hang out at a place we called Four Corners. From what I remember it was an area where two canals intersected. We would walk along the walls and jump into the water to swim. But we would also just hand out there to hang out. There wasn't much to do in town and it we could be crazy kids without adults looking over our shoulder. IDK, to me, there being there is unusual. JMO

but that's the thing, did they have friends that hung out at the bridge? is it still a thing? cause for a day off school it seems like almost no one was there.

who are the kids that hang out there? is the place a hang? sounds like in the 70's it was popular ..but now?

I am just interested in the reason they were there, the real reason.

maybe you are right. I hope so because if there is an unknown reason, then pieces are missing, possible clues could be missing. mOO

Another great post from you Minazoe. Yessss....I think it is highly likely the Perp has contacted police. I can think of a couple high profile cases of past where this happened; the Zodiac Killer and his dumb *advertiser censored*s code letters to LE, the media and so forth.

Something else to ponder; many have speculated he had a rope under his jacket. Let's assume for this line of thinking that he did. Who is adept with ropes, and uses them frequently in their line of work or recreation? Boy scout leaders (I think knots are a badge for scouts), someone who is around boats alot, cowboys/ranchers, who else?

Logger, tree trimmer, rock/mountain climber (many SAR members are certified), hunter/outdoorsman, skipper/captain/boat crew, rope access technician (energy companies use them to maintain/ repair power lines), rope manufacturers, someone into bondage (maybe adult store owner or clerk), high-rise window washers, roofers, lifeguards, occupational health and safety administrators, firefighters, outdoor equipment manufacturers, or outdoor store clerk.

I am sure there are many more. These are just the ones that came to mind. :)

After mulling over the situation at the SE end of the bridge numerous times, my hunch is he grabbed one of the girls and brandished a gun. Pure speculation of course but it makes sense to me, get control of one of the girls, then tell them both what to do.

He had plenty of time between when they were dropped off, to when he got to the girls at the end of the bridge, to think about what he was going to do to get them under his control, then put the wheels in motion to do so. I figure it was roughly a 40 minute time frame, between first sighting to "down the hill".

JMO

I appreciate your opinion, but that is not really what I meant with my earlier post. What I meant was that I think most people would be in agreement that it would be very difficult to murder two girls simultaneously(at the same time).

So what that means is that for at least one of the girls, one of the last things they saw on this earth was their friend being murdered. It really puts the case in perspective.

So what that means is that for at least one of the girls, one of the last things they saw on this earth was their friend being murdered. It really puts the case in perspective.
Respectfully snipped for commentary focus and response.

Yes, it does. It's truly heart wrenching.

Carter said “We know this is about power for you and you want to know what we know. One day you will.”

Apologies if this has been discussed before but do you think he is making this assumption about the killer because of a profile? Or did the killer taunt the police in some way? How do LE know this is about control for this killer? What signs at the crime scene would lead LE to know this is about control for the killer vs another motivation?

MOO

Carter said “We know this is about power for you and you want to know what we know. One day you will.”

Apologies if this has been discussed before but do you think he is making this assumption about the killer because of a profile? Or did the killer taunt the police in some way? How do LE know this is about control for this killer? What signs at the crime scene would lead LE to know this is about control for the killer vs another motivation?

MOO
Likely signs of restraints, and the manner the children were murdered.
And yes, it is possible the Perp has been communicating with/taunting LE.

Respectfully snipped for commentary focus and response.

Yes, it does. It's truly heart wrenching.

I sometimes wish I did not think of the case from that perspective. This is what I mean when I said that I think you have to try to keep emotion out of it.

But I can certainly understand why people would be emotional over a case like this. Hopefully investigators are on the right path and the case gets solved.

I’m sure this has been discussed many times before but I think part of his confidence and authority could come from having a weapon. As in “guys, I’ve got a gun. Get down the hill.”

MOO just speculation
Am I the only one that wonders if "Guys" and "down the hill" are from two totally separate moments that were caught on her phone? It seems to me the "down the hill" comment came first, when he was still needing them to cooperate... and the "guys" part was said after they reached their remote destination, where he had the upper hand. Something about the way he says that one word raises the hair on the back of my neck. Others were saying his tone sounded resigned to a task. I think that "resignation" is actually "finality." Like it was followed by "you're never going to see your families again." He was feeding off their terror, IMO. Horrifying.

JMO

ETA: Looking at a video titled "LISTEN: Police release audio of Delphi, Ind. murder suspect" on YT makes it really noticeable, IMO.

MOO
I believe, they know since 2020, who BG is and they know, he was/is fishing for news and infos under the guise of human sympathy. Maybe, BG continues to have a contact person (IF), who tries to have a conversation with DC/Sheriff.
Maybe, they don't know yet, who is BG's accomplice - IF there is one.
From the view of BG: Now he can't stop to have an interest in this case, because he did so before DC said "you want to know and one day you will". Otherwise BG would so-to-say admit, that he is the person, DC spoke to at the PC.
From the view of LE: They can't stop to feed him some news. Otherwise they would so-to-say admit, that he is the one, they have in their view since 2020. I wonder, if they feed him some little false news.
IMO + MOO

Logger, tree trimmer, rock/mountain climber (many SAR members are certified), hunter/outdoorsman, skipper/captain/boat crew, rope access technician (energy companies use them to maintain/ repair power lines), rope manufacturers, someone into bondage (maybe adult store owner or clerk), high-rise window washers, roofers, lifeguards, occupational health and safety administrators, firefighters, outdoor equipment manufacturers, or outdoor store clerk.

I am sure there are many more. These are just the ones that came to mind. :)
"Outdoorsman" I would choose, if you would ask me. Nothing else. MOO

Why do you think this?
I could imagine him keeping his killing uniform, and possibly even having a cloistered ritual where he puts it on to relish and nourish his memory.
This case has (rightfully) received (or did receive) a lot of press coverage. No doubt he found that exciting. I agree with those that speculate he helped with searches, attended vigils, and might have been at the press conferences. He couldn't resist the thrill of being amongst the anguished throngs with his secret knowledge.

That's my amateur profile of this guy, and I suggest this pattern of behavior and his closely observing, (and relishing in) the chaos he creates started in childhood. This would be that guy in high school that pulled the fire alarm and was thrilled by watching the result of his actions. This was the guy that pulled "pranks" where he watched people get hurt while he laughed. He enjoys the power and control because his life is so meaningless and small.

So Delphi, who is "that guy"? You likely have already been suspecting him, because you know he just might be capable of this.

This is my usual amateur opinion and speculation.
I agree with you on your thoughts and profile, BUT: don't ask Delphi. I think, Delphi doesn't know. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
not directed at you sir, but to the general idea of why they were at a place they weren’t supposed to be, why they stayed there so long (lingering), why Libby uploaded the snapchat photo....not a single thing stands out as unusual to me as a parent of a14 year old girl. I could 100% see her or any of her friends who I know quite well doing exactly the same thing.

I think there’s zero chance they had arranged to meet a boy there. It’s much more likely they went there to gossip and maybe talk about boys. That they were recording when BG approached is not surprising. Middle schoolers have hours of video of themselves talking, making faces, dancing, etc. We can’t look at this as unusual for adults because 13/14 year old are a completely different creature.

At this point, I’d like to see the video from an unedited distance. I know LE has said it was two girls talking about girl things, but their images and voices can be taken out. I think the clips we’ve seen are too pixelated due to extreme zoom. My husband has an extremely unique gait due to childhood injury. I 100% know I would recognize him from a distance but as he gets closer it seems less noticeable. If it was just BG, no girls images or sounds, even for the 3 steps we’ve seen, I think seeing the normal video could help. moo
I am thinking that Libby knew she would get Abby in trouble by uploading that photo so why did she do it. If your daughter posted up a pic of her friend doing something she shouldn't do, why would she do that? Libby was allowed to be there but not Abby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member