Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jax49.
I would like to revisit/exhaust the possibility of a connection here.
The fact this atrocity occurred around Valentines Day, and was right next to a cemetery seems too coincidental. If I were LE, I would want to know who was buried there recently, and see if any good leads could result from that.
I start with middle age and up women; mothers.

Amateur opinion and speculation only

Now one thing I wonder. Why did Libby upload the pic of Abby on the bridge to Snapchat especially considering Abby wasnt allowed to be on the bridge. And why did they even cross the bridge knowing Abby should not? That's two things.

not directed at you sir, but to the general idea of why they were at a place they weren’t supposed to be, why they stayed there so long (lingering), why Libby uploaded the snapchat photo....not a single thing stands out as unusual to me as a parent of a14 year old girl. I could 100% see her or any of her friends who I know quite well doing exactly the same thing.

I think there’s zero chance they had arranged to meet a boy there. It’s much more likely they went there to gossip and maybe talk about boys. That they were recording when BG approached is not surprising. Middle schoolers have hours of video of themselves talking, making faces, dancing, etc. We can’t look at this as unusual for adults because 13/14 year old are a completely different creature.

At this point, I’d like to see the video from an unedited distance. I know LE has said it was two girls talking about girl things, but their images and voices can be taken out. I think the clips we’ve seen are too pixelated due to extreme zoom. My husband has an extremely unique gait due to childhood injury. I 100% know I would recognize him from a distance but as he gets closer it seems less noticeable. If it was just BG, no girls images or sounds, even for the 3 steps we’ve seen, I think seeing the normal video could help. moo

I will try to post a link but the first coronavirus death in Indiana was a strong Abby and Libby advocate. Please say an extra prayer for her family. Rafael Sánchez, RTV6

*edited for spelling
That is sad, may she rest in peace. There are so many people who will continue to advocate for those who can no longer speak for themselves. Prayers for her family and for all the people whose lives she touched.

Just a small clarification - it wasn’t Carter who said “I know that voice“. It was Carroll County Sheriff Leazenby.

For what it’s worth, at the time it was debatable if he was speaking for himself or if he was simply repeating what he hoped was going through the mind of someone, prompting them to call in a tip. My opinion was the later. The recording is somewhere in or about thread #86 but I’m sorry, I’m unable to locate it for you.

Actually now you come to mention it I do believe you are right, he was putting himself in the shoes of a third party. Thank you for the correction.

But that aside my point still stands, this was someone familiar with issuing instructions and controlling people. To some degree 'rosesfromangels' is saying the same thing "*Operational*. Someone familiar with operational maneuvers within an organization whether military, public safety, or similar operational capacities" (sorry, don't know how to do a double quote)

And that is where I (and I think a lot of others) have a problem with the New Bridge Guy sketch issued 4/22/19. To my mind the face doesn't fit with the authority in the voice, nor indeed the gait or general movement. The original Bridge Guy however does have a gnarly gritty look, he looks a bit evil.

But if I recall correctly the image of BG is a composite and NBG was met on the trail by a witness. I'd love to know what makes them so confident NBG is the one.

Thank you Jax49.
I would like to revisit/exhaust the possibility of a connection here.
The fact this atrocity occurred around Valentines Day, and was right next to a cemetery seems too coincidental. If I were LE, I would want to know who was buried there recently, and see if any good leads could result from that.
I start with middle age and up women; mothers.

Amateur opinion and speculation only
Graveyards abound on the outskirts of towns; that's where they put them. I don't think BG picked the area because of the graveyard; rather, I think he picked it because of the bridge. The bridge made a perfect trap. Going after girls on that bridge was a turkey shoot, so to speak.

Graveyards abound on the outskirts of towns; that's where they put them. I don't think BG picked the area because of the graveyard; rather, I think he picked it because of the bridge. The bridge made a perfect trap. Going after girls on that bridge was a turkey shoot, so to speak.
You are likely right Ozoner, but I don't want to dismiss this possibility just yet. I'd like to see if there is anything there. We've overlooked something obvious I think.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Is there a chance he has been in touch with LE?

think about it,

It must be hard to just sit around and no one knows your'e a legend...its way better if someone knows it's you who alludes police, you who has the answers, you, holding the keys. This is the one way to keep the crime going, to get control and attention.

it's just the press conferences seemed so freaky and overtly tense.

they will get him big time.it's going to happen. mOO

Interesting idea! I tend to think you are right in that the person spoke with such authority that the young and innocent complied! Ex military, police, I don't know ? Could just be someone who grew up being entitled!

I agree that the command seemed to radiate authority. I would add teacher, youth coach, church leader, life guard (particularly a supervisor), scout leader, shop/ construction foreman etc. to the list of possible sources of the authority.

I don't think, however, that the command voice came from a sense of being entitled. Rather, BG seems confident that he will be obeyed. An expected obedience from entitlement is probably restricted mainly to wait staff etc.

Last edited:
are there any adult bookstores in Delphi? have they seen the picture of BG? I hope so, because if he lives in Delphi, he might go there, even though you can get it on line, he may buy magazines etc.
Good point.

I would also add: select gas stations.

When I was young, there were two gas stations in my town that went beyond Playboy and carried a variety of hard core *advertiser censored* magazines and sexual fetish themed stuff. A local pastor even complained about them to the town council. But.... the police noted that the displays were in compliance with local ordinances so the *advertiser censored* stayed put. As an older adult, I know of a single gas station carrying hard core *advertiser censored* in my big city 'burb.

I know the two gas stations from my youth were famous to local *advertiser censored* fans and known as "go to" places. I would not be surprised if the big city 'burb location is also known as well. Likewise, as the gas station clerks may not all be supportive of the material, they maybe more willing to divulge to the police who buys what.

But that's a good point about "hill." In the pictures I've seen about the bridge and its environs, there is nothing that I would call a hill.

Good point about "hill". There is nothing "hilly" in the area.

Use of the term 'embankment' or 'grade' could indicate employment in railroads or construction. But BG used 'hill' when there is no hill. This may indicate that he grasped for a word to fit and has not been employed in construction, rail roads or related areas.

It may also point towards a younger BG who is perhaps not from a blue collar family. For example, I think most male older blue collar workers would not need to resort to using "hill" and would know the correct term (embankment) or use a common slang term ("grade")- even if they never worked in industries associated with the terms. Likewise, a younger BG from a blue collar family might know the terms 'embankment' or 'grade' by hearing family members use the terms.

Combining the apparent command voice with the apparent grasping for a word likely known to older blue collar men and what do we have- maybe a middle class sports instructor, youth camp leader, church youth group leader, life guard or youth sports team captain?

Last edited:
Is there a chance he has been in touch with LE?

think about it,

It must be hard to just sit around and no one knows your'e a legend...its way better if someone knows it's you who alludes police, you who has the answers, you, holding the keys. This is the one way to keep the crime going, to get control and attention.

it's just the press conferences seemed so freaky and overtly tense.

they will get him big time.it's going to happen. mOO
Another great post from you Minazoe. Yessss....I think it is highly likely the Perp has contacted police. I can think of a couple high profile cases of past where this happened; the Zodiac Killer and his dumb *advertiser censored*s code letters to LE, the media and so forth.

Something else to ponder; many have speculated he had a rope under his jacket. Let's assume for this line of thinking that he did. Who is adept with ropes, and uses them frequently in their line of work or recreation? Boy scout leaders (I think knots are a badge for scouts), someone who is around boats alot, cowboys/ranchers, who else?

Another great post from you Minazoe. Yessss....I think it is highly likely the Perp has contacted police. I can think of a couple high profile cases of past where this happened; the Zodiac Killer and his dumb *advertiser censored*s code letters to LE, the media and so forth.

Something else to ponder; many have speculated he had a rope under his jacket. Let's assume for this line of thinking that he did. Who is adept with ropes, and uses them frequently in their line of work or recreation? Boy scout leaders (I think knots are a badge for scouts), someone who is around boats alot, cowboys/ranchers, who else?

Tree trimmers use ropes fairly often . . . not that I think BG is a tree trimmer. And we don't know that he actually has a rope.

he knows they are kids, already. he has kids? he looks like he delivers newspapers
so it's hard to place him anywhere but on a barstool.

he calls them guys like he's ordering the kids down to the basement. he's talking to them like they are children without hesitation. he knows full well, he's not iffy on their age..he's not making them 16 in his mind, he's not struggling..he doesn't say "girls" gals or y'all just get down that hill..no..

it's hard to parse , it's hard to call it. but it's very interesting. mOO

it's hard to place him anywhere but on a barstool.
mOO
Respectfully snipped. Yes, someone else characterized him at the bar nodding, but not responding when mention of the girls came up.

And lets just say someone has had more than a thought or two that ol' "Bob" from the Pub just has been acting really strange since this happened. What type of a tip would that be to call in? This is likely why this guy has been roaming free for this long. But yeah, he's likely sitting cozy like on his barstool somewhere secretly getting excited by all the talk, but staying cool on the outside.

I forgot about the Zodiac. When I thought about killers who didn't believe they got enough credit or were forgotten, I thought about BTK and Son of Sam. They were caught and in the case of BTK it was his overconfidence that did him in.

I forgot about the Zodiac. When I thought about killers who didn't believe they got enough credit or were forgotten, I thought about BTK and Son of Sam. They were caught and in the case of BTK it was his overconfidence that did him in.
I think this loser is quiet, but relishes being clandestine, listening to the anguished conversations and reading all the online articles and remarks; our thread included. Because, being the loser that he is, this is the closest he can come to human interaction. How pathetic.

he calls them guys like he's ordering the kids down to the basement. he's talking to them like they are children without hesitation.

I’m sure this has been discussed many times before but I think part of his confidence and authority could come from having a weapon. As in “guys, I’ve got a gun. Get down the hill.”

MOO just speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member