Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or on another hand, bridge guy could have been walking the trails angry looking for someone in particular he knows only to come upon two innocent girls, unfortunate and in his angry path. There really are many possible senarios as to why this killer was there that day. Praying LE knows the one.
I don't know, whether he was angry indeed. Maybe, he was mentally over the top and his private environment wasn't any longer safe from him. So, the time for another violent crime had come. Now, immediately. February 13th in 2017. MOO (My imagination ...)

Or on another hand, bridge guy could have been walking the trails angry looking for someone in particular he knows only to come upon two innocent girls, unfortunate and in his angry path. There really are many possible senarios as to why this killer was there that day. Praying LE knows the one.
I don't know, whether he was angry indeed. Maybe, he was just mentally over the top to the power of ten and his private environment wasn't any longer safe from him. So, the time for another violent crime had come. Now, immediately. February 13th in 2017. MOO (My imagination ...)

Because LE wanted to pull on a tipster's heartstrings and get them to put aside all doubts and excuses and come forward with identifying information that they knew.
I imagine, all the drivers, who passed a billboard in brisk ride, concentrated on the girls more than BG. That wouldn't have been helpful enough. Maybe, I am wrong. I'm not even a driver, only a passenger. MOO

I don't know, whether he was angry indeed. Maybe, he was mentally over the top and his private environment wasn't any longer safe from him. So, the time for another violent crime had come. Now, immediately. February 13th in 2017. MOO (My imagination ...)
Yes entirely possible. The one I supposed (not my only one) would be less of a repeat offender or serial killer senario and more of a one time rage filled act, substituting one know adult person you're angry with for two innocent young girls who happen to cross your path.

ABC News February 2020:

"Unless someone absolutely somehow studied that [trail] in great depth, they would not know specifically where certain things were," added the sheriff.

I understand your post, but I speculate there are some things in the wooded area around the trail that may be referred to in this quote, things that a person on the trail would not have seen, or known about.

"Knows specifically where certain things are"

Makes me wonder if BG picked up certain things from the trail area (I guess that's yet another opportunity to brainstorm, lol) and physically carried them (stuffed jacket) to the crime scene.

That scenario might even fit with the "lots of evidence" found, the oddness of the scene and the "twist." Imo

Camp Atterbury, along with Camp Shelby in MS, trains National Guard before deploying overseas. With over 32,000 acres, they likely have more available to the units on site than they would have at the High Bridge area.
Good point on the training acres being available on far larger bases and the possibility of SWAT type police training. But....

it is not the number of acres that could potentially interest the military regarding the nature center. Rather, it would be the rare type of rail way bridge. The fact that it is no longer in rail use could make it even more attractive as training would be less disruptive.

Here's a wild card speculation.
Who would know how to detect sounds in the woods and pull off a complicated maneuver?
Army soldiers are taught these skills.
There is a training facility approx. 2 hours from Delphi - Camp Atterbury.
I wonder if they have ever used the area surrounding Monon High Bridge for exercises?
I don't think this possibility has been brought up before. And at this point, no possibility should be discounted.

As side note, most soldiers are not taught "woodsy" skills beyond a brief orientation in basic training. Rather, such skills are limited to Special Forces, light infantry, and to a lesser extent, mechanized infantry.

As to units using the nature center and bridge for training, such occasions are very rare (at least in the past). Rather, most units would use a simulated location on a military base.

An exception would be Special Forces units that truly need to practice on a specific type of terrain feature (say, a high railway bridge) with only the real thing being acceptable. As a result, Special Forces do use non military areas for training on occasion.

The training could be with the entire unit, or a "walk through" by officers and senior NCOs. I imagine, however, that if SF needs to train on a certain feature, they would train the entire unit. This would probably result in the nature center being closed for a day or two.

In short..... I would think the odds of the bridge being used for a SF training scenario would be low, but still very possible as there dont appear to be many such bridges around. Accordingly, the possibility should be "ran down".

Last edited:
"Knows specifically where certain things are"

Makes me wonder if BG picked up certain things from the trail area (I guess that's yet another opportunity to brainstorm, lol) and physically carried them (stuffed jacket) to the crime scene.

That scenario might even fit with the "lots of evidence" found, the oddness of the scene and the "twist." Imo

"Knows specifically where things are" could also refer to knowing where to cross the creek at the sandbars/shallows. Just another thought.

I don’t think LE means the trail alone. I think there might be interesting details around MHB yet not known to the public. My personal theory - maybe some bomb shelters from the 60es, or something along those lines. Some caves, possibly. Something one would not find out from one hike.

Kids find unusual spaces. Kids don’t follow the trails. Kids build forts in the forests. Kids know the secret “ins and outs”.

Well said, and thanks for the memories.

My friends and I built alot of forts and played alot of "war" and "explorers" in the local woods. We knew all the local creeks, what trails led where, what fences had holes, where the short cuts were, and what obscure alleys / side streets led where.

We as you stated, we also knew of some interesting (well to us), but lesser known places. These included abandoned culverts, foundations of razed buildings, a field in the woods with a cluster of "cool" radio towers, swimming holes, what times of the year low lying areas had ponds, and an obscure private home on a finger of wooded land surrounded by the base with "easy" fences.

Less wholesome, we also knew of places in the woods where people had stashed /dumped *advertiser censored* magazines and an open WWII "dumb waiter" type hand loading ramp in the back of a building used by civilians to pilfer boxes of sought after snack foods. We even knew what foot paths the people who burglarized our Elementary School for carnival proceeds used to evade the pursuing MPs.

In short, asking out door kids about nearby "cool places" places might pay off.

Last edited:

Has this been posted and discussed? It's very interesting if there's a connection between GK and RL's property, very interesting.

Finally able to discuss the possibility, in keeping with only trace DNA found, that BG may already be incarcerated for another crime AND be able to show a connection to one particular incarcerated person to the Delphi crime scene property.

Now I'm wondering if the Delphi delay is tied to covid-19 court's delay in prosecuting the Bowen case?

Unless someone absolutely somehow studied that [trail] in great depth, they would not know specifically where certain things were," added the sheriff.

Is this quote 100% as it was said? Is it significant that he said 'were' and not 'are'?

In the 'Down the Hill' podcast, Robert Ives said:

'There was a lot more physical evidence than that at the crime scene and it's probably not what you would imagine, or what people would think I'm talking about.'

'It was just not your normal 'a person was killed here' crime scene, that's probably all I can say about it."

If the sherrif purposefully said 'were', could items have been moved from their original positions to the crime scene/location of the bodies?

Has this been posted and discussed? It's very interesting if there's a connection between GK and RL's property, very interesting.

Respectfully snipped. I don't think it's the same horse. The brown diagonal marking is very sharp on the other horse compared to Ron Logans. The dark leg colour doesn't seem to reach up to the body on the 2nd horse. The head shape seems thinner on the 2nd horse too. I'm not convinced. I may be wrong, but I don't believe it's the same horse.

Good point on the training acres being available on far larger bases and the possibility of SWAT type police training. But....

it is not the number of acres that could potentially interest the military regarding the nature center. Rather, it would be the rare type of rail way bridge. The fact that it is no longer in rail use could make it even more attractive as training would be less disruptive.

I don't think this possibility has been brought up before. And at this point, no possibility should be discounted.

As side note, most soldiers are not taught "woodsy" skills beyond a brief orientation in basic training. Rather, such skills are limited to Special Forces, light infantry, and to a lesser extent, mechanized infantry.

As to units using the nature center and bridge for training, such occasions are very rare (at least in the past). Rather, most units would use a simulated location on a military base.

An exception would be Special Forces units that truly need to practice on a specific type of terrain feature (say, a high railway bridge) with only the real thing being acceptable. As a result, Special Forces do use non military areas for training on occasion.

The training could be with the entire unit, or a "walk through" by officers and senior NCOs. I imagine, however, that if SF needs to train on a certain feature, they would train the entire unit. This would probably result in the nature center being closed for a day or two.

In short..... I would think the odds of the bridge being used for a SF training scenario would be low, but still very possible as there dont appear to be many such bridges around. Accordingly, the possibility should be "ran down".

If the military had used the trails and bridge for any type of training I feel for certain the whole town would have known about it and we would have heard about it and discussed it until it was crushed into fine dust.

If the military had used the trails and bridge for any type of training I feel for certain the whole town would have known about it and we would have heard about it and discussed it until it was crushed into fine dust.
Good point, it is a small town.

I live in a very large urban area. Thus, Special Forces, or federal / local swat teams borrowing a portion of say, the airport, a power plant, or a water plant etc. for a day or two would probably not even make the news. Nor, would it make the local gossip grapevine.

But... in Delphi, as you mentioned, it would be the talk of the town, and well, the whole area.

Finally able to discuss the possibility, in keeping with only trace DNA found, that BG may already be incarcerated for another crime AND be able to show a connection to one particular incarcerated person to the Delphi crime scene property.

Now I'm wondering if the Delphi delay is tied to covid-19 court's delay in prosecuting the Bowen case?

I thought GK was off limits for discussing here because he hasn’t been named as a Delphi suspect by LE.
Just saying. And wondering.

Respectfully snipped. I don't think it's the same horse. The brown diagonal marking is very sharp on the other horse compared to Ron Logans. The dark leg colour doesn't seem to reach up to the body on the 2nd horse. The head shape seems thinner on the 2nd horse too. I'm not convinced. I may be wrong, but I don't believe it's the same horse.
If you listen GH addresses that. The lightning was very different, shot with RL is a overcast day, shot from GK's FB page was taken in bright sunny day...and from farther away. I think it's the same horse.

I see that GK being familiar with the Mears farm, right where the girl's were ket off by KG and it was discussed in the Nicole Bowen WS threads.

Found Deceased - IN - Newton County, Fem, 30 Mar 2019 - Nicole Bowen

GK has also linked himself to other property in that important Delphi trail area in phone interviews with someone who has posted them to youtube. Would these be allowed to be linked here, since they are GK himself speaking?

I thought GK was off limits for discussing here because he hasn’t been named as a Delphi suspect by LE.
Just saying. And wondering.
From what I understand, GH asked his subscribers to show him proof of a GK connection to RL before he would discuss or post anything about that. GH has done so. Aren't we allowed to discuss his videos? If I'm mistaken, I apologize to the mod.

GK has also been discussed in relation to the Delphi case on the Nicole Bowen thread

From what I understand, GH asked his subscribers to show him proof of a GK connection to RL before he would discuss or post anything about that. GH has done so. Aren't we allowed to discuss his videos? If I'm mistaken, I apologize to the mod.

GK has also been discussed in relation to the Delphi case on the Nicole Bowen thread

I’m probably just confused about it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar