Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know where LÊ obtained it from. If from Libby’s camera, no need to as it was very pixelated. If from elsewhere, hard to tell how it was processed. Maybe it is a red herring, some random video that was intentionally planted into her phone; that could explain why the phone was pinging at 2:30 AM.

Wouldn’t it ping if everyone was calling it? The family said they kept calling it til it went dead or otherwise off.

Agree, not revealing names of witnesses to the perp hanging out or leaving the area hints that LE think the killer is local or regional and thus a possible threat to them.

Re witness reports, JMO, LE arrived at thoze through a process of elimination. They took all reports of men witnesses reported seeing there that day, then eliminated the men they identified and questioned who were at the trail that day for legit reasons. The ones left over who no one could account for and who met the criteria were the perp. IIRC they did the same with vehicles there that day.

It’s so interesting that DC said they probably already interviewed the guy or someone close to him. How many guys do you think they interviewed? Is there a list? If the town is that small wouldn’t everyone know who’s been interviewed and be talking about it?

Apology if the following has been discussed: Has anyone considered the possibility the BG does not have a full head of hair, but has a receding or bald head underneath the cap?

The only pic they are now telling us to consider is the YG sketch 2 with a full head of curly hair. Do you think BG and YG are two different people? I don’t think they ever said BG is the killer, just the guy that said Down the Hill. They did however say emphatically that YG2 was the killer. May be 2 perps.

I think they are only hiding what would make us as humans want to throw up. I think it’s the girls voicing fear. I think it’s them knowing he has a gun and the realization that they are in serious trouble. I don’t think there is a lot to this video. Only 60 seconds of snapchat.

<modsnip, rumor without link> Then LE said they wouldn’t say how long it was. Once they pressed record button I cannot see them stopping it for any reason. And they don’t need to keep finger down for it to record. They probably hid phone tho so maybe all LE got was audio at that point. Obvious perp did not know about it bc he didn’t take the phone. I’d think it was at least that long. I’m sure they don’t want perp or perps to know how long bc that would tell them a lot.

It is interesting that the perp did not take their phones. Did he not see them recording him directly in front of him? That’s odd. Did he think young girls would ever be out there alone or anywhere without a phone? Either he was really messed up in the head on drugs or something or just had a really low IQ to not even consider the phones. I think it’s very telling. Are many kidnapping or murder victims found with their phones on or near them?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s so interesting that DC said they probably already interviewed the guy or someone close to him. How many guys do you think they interviewed? Is there a list? If the town is that small wouldn’t everyone know who’s been interviewed and be talking about it?
I think they have interviewed most every guy in Delphi, IMO, but I dont know for sure
IIRC, at the 2019 presser, LE stated they have about 2 dozen POI's
AS far as small town and discussing who has been interviewed, well, all I can say is the town is the quietest town in discussing anything about Libby and Abby. IMO

The second sketch shows BG with a full head of hair. Whomever saw him that day and helped create that sketch saw him without a cap or hat and with a full head of hair. That's why I don't necessarily agree with the tv show about the possibility the different sketches were different impressions remembered by different witnesses.

The average age of perps for this type of crime is relatively young, most certainly under the age of 40. I takes someone with strength, endurance and quick reflexes to kidnap, control, assault and murder two adolescent girls while navigating rough terrain, running up and down hills, across a wide creek, climbing up a creek bank, etc.

I am in agreement with this 100 percent.
This was someone that is quick on their feet, unafraid of being seen, impulsive and strong. I do believe that we will find out he was on the younger side of the age range given by LE. I would not at all be surprised if we find out he was in his early to mid twenties when the crime was committed.

MOO JMO MOO

ISP Press Release - Apr 22, 2019
New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect
View attachment 285503

“This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered.”

Thanks Misty. Do you know who made that statement? I started thinking it was two different people. Maybe they have him clean-shaven now bc they know who it is and he is clean-shaven now. They just need someone out there to confirm it and help them get a clean conviction. Altho this was drawn in 2017 originally, maybe the first version had facial hair and this is a newer one without it.

I agree, however many males are now balded into their 30s too. On the 2nd sketch, I have not seen anything to indicate the person saw him without a hat. Having said that......here's something I find curious too: The LE have really kept a tight lid on the witnesses who've claimed to have seen him on the trail that day. I think if the family knows who the witnesses are they are also keeping extremely quiet on that aspect. Not sure if its to deeply protect those identities from the killer or what. Normally you would see the 'witnesses' appearing on various news reports.

Great point, as well they should. It’s crazy to think there were “witnesses,” more than one, and they’ve probably all been shown hundreds of mugshots and other photos and they have audio and video and still pictures in a very small town where they claim the perp is from and they still have not caught him. I really don’t get it. UNLESS they already known who did it and are leaving him to his devices to collect more damning evidence in court while closely monitoring him (gps, phone taps, internet monitoring, the works) while also gathering more evidence from the public. Remember they did that with Scott Peterson. The idiot led them right to the marina time and time again. If so, I hope he doesn’t kill again before they are able to bring him in. I realize they only get one shot for a conviction so they have to make sure they are ready. It’s just scary thinking he’s still out there. I bet people in that town are suspecting every male they see.

How I see it, as nobody witnessed the murders occurring, no witnesses could’ve known for sure they spotted the killer. Based on whatever they told LE, it was LE who determined it was a legitimate sighting.

A whole lot of weight has been placed on the accuracy of the sketches (too much IMO). Imagine if a witness had went public and eventually there is an arrest but the sketch the witness assisted in creating looked nothing like him other than he was caucasian with two eyes, a nose and mouth - imagine the public rage that would be directed toward this person for leading the public astray and impeding an arrest from occurring sooner. All those FB members searching, searching for look-alike images, what a waste.

If I were a possible witness involved in circumstances such as that, no way would I want my name out there especially prior to an arrest. I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep at night still wondering if the sketch resembles the person I saw, even in the slightest.

This is a good post. Makes me wonder if LE has a much clearer image of the perps face but can’t show it for some reason to the public just yet, bc of something that was said or done at that moment, maybe even a clear close up. And maybe it took the FBI 2 years, with newer technology to see it clearly. I’ve read it can take a long time with audio and video recordings.

I think they have interviewed most every guy in Delphi, IMO, but I dont know for sure
AS far as small town and discussing who has been interviewed, well, all I can say is the town is the quietest town in discussing anything about Libby and Abby. IMO

Wow, I don’t remember that. 2 dozen POI’s!, my God. I thought that had narrowed it way down. I actually thought they already knew who it was and were just waiting to collect more usable evidence at trial. Ugh. Hopefully they are just saying that to throw the real perp off.

So you guys think this perp was some crazed unorganized possibly mentally ill or druggie who just killed and ran or do you think he is an organized planner who executed a well thought out plan and left little evidence?

LE said that the perp hasn’t been arrested before, I read somewhere. If true, they must have complete DNA to put thru Codex. And if true, it eliminates a lot of scum bags people were wondering about.
I personally think he thought this out well. I also think he was cleaverly disguised so when they tried to draw his likeness it appeared to be what they saw on the video because they were swayed visually. If he was disguised well he wouldn't have the slightest fear of being on video/camera. I'm wondering if the video/photos of him were able to be clearly seen at the point of the presser with the new photo and at that same time they were able to get enough dna to get a composite drawing of him that did look like the original witness sketch and realized they were duped and had to change directions. Possibly in their opinion it wouldn't do any good to show the public a clearer disguise but they would say to focus on the body, walk, mannerisms. all moo

I really hope the FBI is monitoring every IP address in that town to see who is frequently checking up on this case. You know the perp must be. I bet most of the innocent people who live there only check about it every once in while bc it’s probably too sad and depressing to think about. It’s easier to read about a case when you’re far removed from it. But the perp... that’s another story. My guess is he checks daily for any new news, rumors, the works.

It’s interesting u say that, bc I was just thinking the opposite. Maybe they are thick as theives, maybe related or something. Maybe have dirt on the other or something. You know how when you have a secret to tell that’s too hard to keep in (usually with normal people it’s something good like an engagement, or new job or something, etc) it’s always good if you can tell it to one person and then you don’t have to spell it to the whole world or hint at it to others. Maybe that’s why they’ve been so quiet bc they actually have another to share it with. Their co-conspirator and that’s why it hasn’t gotten out in four years.
bbm
Only imagine: 2 brothers, who possibly during their youth got taught real roughness, completely against their will and against their actually nature. If that is the case, I can think of a rebelling, very close and like-minded "team". Maybe, DC not for nothing put out the question at the April 2019-PC: What will your family think of you, BG, that you cowardly took the life of two little girls? (similar wording) Perhaps he had an idea, BG might be a killer with a close related accomplice and the crime might be some kind of a "family matter", which tragicly got out of control one day in the past. IMO and speculation.

No. This was the presser when they showed the video of BG walking on the bridge and unveiled the sketch of YBG. "The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch which you will see shortly is the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls."

Thanks Misty. Do you know who made that statement? I started thinking it was two different people. Maybe they have him clean-shaven now bc they know who it is and he is clean-shaven now. They just need someone out there to confirm it and help them get a clean conviction. Altho this was drawn in 2017 originally, maybe the first version had facial hair and this is a newer one without it.

You’re welcome. It’s an official Press Release on behalf of Indiana State Police, not a possibility or personal opinion. That’s about as official as it gets.

Apology if the following has been discussed: Has anyone considered the possibility the BG does not have a full head of hair, but has a receding or bald head underneath the cap?

I did. I think he is balding, or bald.

I've thought about this last point a couple of times. Maybe he has other victims that haven't been found because no one really knows where they were last seen and murdered not far from where he encountered them.

One thing is, he knows how to kill fast. So he either got some special training, or, killed before.

I really hope the FBI is monitoring every IP address in that town to see who is frequently checking up on this case. You know the perp must be. I bet most of the innocent people who live there only check about it every once in while bc it’s probably too sad and depressing to think about. It’s easier to read about a case when you’re far removed from it. But the perp... that’s another story. My guess is he checks daily for any new news, rumors, the works.

They should, but remember DC said he must have confided in someone? If this someone is his partner, he can get the news from the person. Another way, you know how today you can subscribe to your local news, for free? Then all newspapers, such as the one with TL’s article, or all pressers, will be automatically coming to him. He doesn’t need to monitor our forum because we don’t know more than LE says, and in our guesses, he is not interested. JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member