Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the 6' figure come from? Did the police measure him at arrest? Or did they take it from his driver's license, do we know? The clerk at DMV always seems to say "How tall are you?" and writes down whatever you say. I've never noticed anybody being measured when getting a driver's license.

The photo of KAK with the man who is apparently his father--KAK is considerably thinner there. And KAK doesn't look 6 feet tall to me, though that's just my own guess.

I also doubt 6'

There are more photos in the Sky News Australia link.

NINTCHDBPICT000699382227.jpg

'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

upload_2021-12-11_19-4-3.png

Sky News Australia

This is not what the FBI currently has on the official poster. It says the following:

"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger." (bbm)​

no one has said anything, but since he was interviewed, presumably LE has heard KAK's voice and has voice prints to compare to the recording of BG.

I was curious of the words that were actually spoken by ISP:

00:13
while investigating the murders of
00:14
abigail williams and liberty german
00:16
detectives with the carroll county
00:18
sheriff's office and the indiana state
00:20
police have uncovered an online profile

……

02:02
again if you have any information please
02:04
contact law enforcement by utilizing the
02:07
tip email abby and libby tip at
02:10
cacoshrf.com
02:14
thank you

I just do not understand why they would even mention abby and libby if it was not connected. I hope that when they do release new info they will explain this.

but he has not been tied to Delphi murders by police, they were asking for information about Anthony Shots and then we learned it was Kline, but LE have not said he was considered a suspect, or have in any way linked him to Delphi as far as I have seen

I think the title of the police bulletin “Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information” kinda ties it to the Delphi case.

no one has said anything, but since he was interviewed, presumably LE has heard KAK's voice and has voice prints to compare to the recording of BG.

That seems likely. Police are asking that anyone who had contact with this particular instagram account to contact police and share information about software platforms that they used with the suspect.

Voice similarity would make him more interesting, but not enough to convict. I think police need a female teen witness who communicated with Kline to corroborate police theory of what happened with Libby.

I think the title of the police bulletin “Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information” kinda ties it to the Delphi case.
Yes, and alluding to a connection when in reality they don't believe there is one, would be (potentially) incredibly harmful to the Delphi investigation. I don't believe they would do that.

Look no further than Carter's own words:

Carter said reaching this point proves that “perpetual pressure works” He declined to elaborate.

https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/1468336063257231368?s=21

Rich Nye
@RichNye13

·
Dec 9

Replying to
@RichNye13
Today I read every public document available in Kegan Kline’s court record. Much has been redacted or sealed. Most intriguing is that the state motion to seal said release of information would seriously hinder an ongoing Indiana State Police investigation.

That is interesting, since the document is dated August, 2020. Sixteen months later, it's released with a request for specific information from victims who communicated with him or met him.

I guess they had enough time to investigate, and they're putting the final pieces together.

I think there may be a concern of getting hopes up after nearly 5 years. What do we have if not hope that justice could be right around the corner for these young ladies?

I can’t imagine LE would do this to the family if there was not a legitimate connection to Abby and/or Libby. The tips related to the social media account are to be sent to the Abby and Libby tip line.

Does it mean he is the guy on the bridge? No, but he could be a key piece of the puzzle.
JMO

I think there may be a concern of getting hopes up after nearly 5 years. What do we have if not hope that justice could be right around the corner for these young ladies?

I can’t imagine LE would do this to the family if there was not a legitimate connection to Abby and/or Libby. The tips related to the social media account are to be sent to the Abby and Libby tip line.

Does it mean he is the guy on the bridge? No, but he could be a key piece of the puzzle.
JMO
Yes. They believe this guy is connected in some way to the murders, but that doesn't mean they are right.

We've had our hopes dashed before, but this does seem to be quite a bit more encouraging.

A couple of days ago I posted a theory about pathways around the murder scene. I assumed that the suspect hiked from his car, along the ridge, to the trail/ parking side the bridge, then cornered the girls on the far end of the bridge by coming up behind them.

upload_2021-12-11_19-45-10.png

Another possibility that was suggested to me is that he parked his car, walked through the shallow creek in rubber boots, and appeared from under the end of the bridge after the girls were towards the middle of the bridge. He could have passed them, turned around, and then followed them to the end of the bridge where he said "down the hill." I'm leaning towards this possibility.

Yellow arrow is the girls, white arrow is the suspect

upload_2021-12-11_19-44-23.png

Red arrow is to Peru, 40 minute drive

upload_2021-12-11_19-54-5.png

That seems likely. Police are asking that anyone who had contact with this particular instagram account to contact police and share information about software platforms that they used with the suspect.

Voice similarity would make him more interesting, but not enough to convict. I think police need a female teen witness who communicated with Kline to corroborate police theory of what happened with Libby.
Agree. I think they have been trying to get help from some of these very young victims and it has been hard. I can imagine several reasons why I would hesitate to talk if I were them. They just gotta do it, and they deserve all the support and love in the world while they do.

Agree. I think they have been trying to get help from some of these very young victims and it has been hard. I can imagine several reasons why I would hesitate to talk if I were them. They just gotta do it, and they deserve all the support and love in the world while they do.

Perhaps police have photos and/or video that they cannot connect to victims. I'm guessing the victim's names could be suppressed in any trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay