Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE was given him just enough rope to hang himself with while keeping an eye on him.
After three years that wasn’t working so they arrested him.
I would hope they didn't think lik
And they don’t have to rush to file charges as long as they have him comfortably in jail on other charges.
they could have had him comfortably in jail in 2017 by his admissions alone

I’m always amazed by how many people see a pic of a poi and can see him being BG. I have a very specific image of him in my mind based on the video and can’t picture him as anything but that. I can’t see KK, TK or JBC as BG. There are some others who haven’t been named as POIs that look like BG.

I do think KK is connected in some way, I think someone else was in possession of the phone that he retrieved after the polygraph. I think he realized the person in possession was involved and decided since he had a solid alibi (being in Vegas) he’d present the phone as his own, even if it wasn’t.

I think KKs FB is a figment of his imagination, I don’t think most of it is real. Other than the 1 trip to Vegas, I think he’s not been anywhere else.

Even if/when they solve this case I will still think LE did a very poor job, just the amount of times they gave conflicting information, or maintained radio silence for years at a time.

I do hope they are in the process of getting near to an arrest.

Even if/when they solve this case I will still think LE did a very poor job, just the amount of times they gave conflicting information, or maintained radio silence for years at a time.

I do hope they are in the process of getting near to an arrest.

One thing that’s always bothered me is their immediate stance that there was no threat to the public. I read a theory yesterday that they thought they’d solve it right away and didn’t want to cause panic. Which is frustrating to me, I’ve always hoped they had their guy in jail/prison on unrelated charges and were trying to build a case. If it turns out this savage murderer has just been free to commit more heinous crimes, it will reflect so poorly on that department.

One thing that’s always bothered me is their immediate stance that there was no threat to the public. I read a theory yesterday that they thought they’d solve it right away and didn’t want to cause panic. Which is frustrating to me, I’ve always hoped they had their guy in jail/prison on unrelated charges and were trying to build a case. If it turns out this savage murderer has just been free to commit more heinous crimes, it will reflect so poorly on that department.

Ive noticed if there is some kind of active threat going on, a shooter etc then LE informs people to stay indoors or avoid a specific area, as one would expect because the threat is identified and obvious. But the Delphi murderer was not still out on the street one day later threatening the lives of the locals. I don’t think we’re expecting LE to announce that every unsolved murder case poses a threat, that just does not happen but LE in Delphi at the time indeed offered numerous safety tips for locals to practise. Maybe the statement “no threat” just isn’t intended to be taken so literally?

I’m always amazed by how many people see a pic of a poi and can see him being BG. I have a very specific image of him in my mind based on the video and can’t picture him as anything but that. I can’t see KK, TK or JBC as BG. There are some others who haven’t been named as POIs that look like BG.

I do think KK is connected in some way, I think someone else was in possession of the phone that he retrieved after the polygraph. I think he realized the person in possession was involved and decided since he had a solid alibi (being in Vegas) he’d present the phone as his own, even if it wasn’t.

I think KKs FB is a figment of his imagination, I don’t think most of it is real. Other than the 1 trip to Vegas, I think he’s not been anywhere else.

right.. it baffles me how many of dozens can be BG ...every time a new name appears ..the theories change drastically and he becomes bg regardless of how he looks or how he appears as a personality ..not to me ..i also have a fixed image ( not a physical image but rather a whole package )

right.. it baffles me how many of dozens can be BG ...every time a new name appears ..the theories change drastically and he becomes bg regardless of how he looks or how he appears as a personality ..not to me ..i also have a fixed image ( not a physical image but rather a whole package )

Which dozens of persons of interest have police identified as being connected to the murders, aside from the man who lived near the location of the bodies?

I'm inclined to think that the suspect is the man who was filmed on the bridge, and that the only reason he was not arrested until 2020 is because police did not have access to the details of his social media accounts until 2020.

View attachment 326182

Image on left:
'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

Image on right: FBI

kegan.jpg

This one, too. I'd pick him out of a line up. He's the first suspect I've seen in this case that looks like BG.

Anybody do a voice comparison yet?

What exactly do y’all think the additional information LE is supposed to be releasing next week will look like? Another bulletin, press conference, small or large?
Do you think it will just be a request for some other type of information? A clarification of how this relates to Delphi? Putting into context this week’s police bulletin? Release of actual/additional helpful information? Declaration of a real suspect? Arrest or charges brought to someone.
I know what I want it to be! What I don’t want it to be is another nothing of a press conference, where LE treats us like we don’t exist or one full of manufactured drama that goes nowhere.

What exactly do y’all think the additional information LE is supposed to be releasing next week will look like? Another bulletin, press conference, small or large?
Do you think it will just be a request for some other type of information? A clarification of how this relates to Delphi? Putting into context this week’s police bulletin? Release of actual/additional helpful information? Declaration of a real suspect? Arrest or charges brought to someone.
I know what I want it to be! What I don’t want it to be is another nothing of a press conference, where LE treats us like we don’t exist or one full of manufactured drama that goes nowhere.
I'm curious if LE will talk to the Delphi girls' families beforehand.

Disagree. Neither of them look remotely like BG. The only similarity is their gender. IMO
I genuinely have no idea what BG looks like, and unless LE have better quality video they don't either, we have an idea of what BG wore, but even his size is complicated as he wore so many layers it is hard to guesstimate what size he is,

and they have no good witnesses IMO as they do not talk about what he was wearing unless they reference the video, if they had good witnesses they could say exactly what was on his head (if anything) whether he had his face covered, and they would be able to have asked back in 2017 if anybody knew somebody who had this hat and this scarf and a jacket like this for example

all they can do it seems is point to the BG and say look at what he is wearing, and I have seen wild examples that people see in the video and what he was wearing, and diagnosing the exact medical condition he has which makes him walk a certain way

I see mostly blur and a blue jacket and jeans,

kegan.jpg

This one, too. I'd pick him out of a line up. He's the first suspect I've seen in this case that looks like BG.

Anybody do a voice comparison yet?

The closest one so far and the fact he was reaching out to young girls the exact age as the girls looking for nude photos. It all fits. But he could have an accomplish.

I genuinely have no idea what BG looks like, and unless LE have better quality video they don't either, we have an idea of what BG wore, but even his size is complicated as he wore so many layers it is hard to guesstimate what size he is,

and they have no good witnesses IMO as they do not talk about what he was wearing unless they reference the video, if they had good witnesses they could say exactly what was on his head (if anything) whether he had his face covered, and they would be able to have asked back in 2017 if anybody knew somebody who had this hat and this scarf and a jacket like this for example

all they can do it seems is point to the BG and say look at what he is wearing, and I have seen wild examples that people see in the video and what he was wearing, and diagnosing the exact medical condition he has which makes him walk a certain way

I see mostly blur and a blue jacket and jeans,

I agree the photo isn't great. I hope LE has better footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay