Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
both KK and JBC were declared indigent by the courts, so I highly suspect neither had a regular job. I believe you are right. wouldn’t be surprised if they were selling CP to support their other vile habits.
I always wondered how he afforded rent, electric, a car, gas, tv, dogs, food, alcohol, cell phone/bills, kayaks, fishing gear, a bike, hair cuts, tattoos…all without a real job. IMO

I always wondered how he afforded rent, electric, a car, gas, tv, dogs, food, alcohol, cell phone/bills, kayaks, fishing gear, a bike, hair cuts, tattoos…all without a real job. IMO
And a gazillion (estimated MOO) electronic devices.

Just pondering tonight how that area of Indiana has no shortage of sleeze. also MOO

The couple that FSG mentions is not in any MSM article that I've seen. HOWEVER, there is a Gray Hughes video where Mike and Becky Patty are interviewed and at approx. 22:45 in the video Becky mentions the couple. She recounts Derick Patty's story about a couple near the bridge, but nothing about an argument or yelling.

I missed this about KK... was he assigned a public defender?

i thought I read that somewhere, but I think I misspoke. Sorry for the confusion!
thank you for posting this! Glad I wasn’t confused.

The couple that FSG mentions is not in any MSM article that I've seen. HOWEVER, there is a Gray Hughes video where Mike and Becky Patty are interviewed and at approx. 22:45 in the video Becky mentions the couple. She recounts Derick Patty's story about a couple near the bridge, but nothing about an argument or yelling.

The closest I can find in my saved info from MSM was this article from 2/22/17. It does not say the couple was arguing (which I’ve read elsewhere, as most of us have.)
……
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”
Abigail Williams & Liberty German: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

And suppose two girls came upon or heard a young couple squabbling or witnessed a DV incident. This may too be a perfect way to lure someone who only wants to help in such a scenario. IMO

Lordamighty. :-( That never occurred to me. But both Libby and Abby sound like the kind of girls who would try to help a woman in a potential DV situation, not knowing it might be a trap. :-(

And a gazillion (estimated MOO) electronic devices.

Just pondering tonight how that area of Indiana has no shortage of sleeze. also MOO
No kidding! Seems it’s a hot bed for drugs, pedophiles and murderers! I can only imagine the activities that go on in the area of the Delphi Historic Trail…the last place in the world for two young girls to be. IMO

The closest I can find in my saved info from MSM was this article from 2/22/17. It does not say the couple was arguing (which I’ve read elsewhere, as most of us have.)
……
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

I wonder what Cheyenne's theory is.

Lordamighty. :-( That never occurred to me. But both Libby and Abby sound like the kind of girls who would try to help a woman in a potential DV situation, not knowing it might be a trap. :-(

Libby also could have sounded (or looked like) half of a couple in a squabble.

There is some controversy whether all of the "witnesses" were really there or were telling the truth.

IMO, it makes more sense that people DID see or hear something and just didn't know what they were witnessing. KG (Libby's sister) said that there were people there when she dropped Libby off. It was an unseasonably warm day with the day off of school. The park was a popular hangout.

The sound carries if you yell/scream. But nobody heard anything?
And nobody heard anything?

……

From that link you just quoted, the following sentence is puzzling to me.

“Riley said the suspicions arose because of “the way the bodies were found, that’s about all I can say at this time.”

What could they mean by that, “the way they were found”?
Is it “how” the searchers found them? Where there signs or arrows posted in the direction of the bodies? Where their bodies wrapped up in something, or were they partially buried? It’s an odd choice of wording to me.
LE spoke of the unusual crime scene too. I’m no expert of crime scenes but I think they are mostly cut and dry.
You find a dead body, sometimes there’s an obvious visual cause of death such as a bullet or knife wound, or strangulation, or obvious injuries to the body. But “how” they were found implies to me, the way in which they were discovered, as if THAT was the unusual evidence. I don’t know if I’m explaining it right, I’m just thinking it’s not so much there cause of death, but what the murder/murderers did WITH their dead bodies afterwards. IMO

From that link you just quoted, the following sentence is puzzling to me.

“Riley said the suspicions arose because of “the way the bodies were found, that’s about all I can say at this time.”

What could they mean by that, “the way they were found”?
Is it “how” the searchers found them? Where there signs or arrows posted in the direction of the bodies? Where their bodies wrapped up in something, or were they partially buried? It’s an odd choice of wording to me.
LE spoke of the unusual crime scene too. I’m no expert of crime scenes but I think they are mostly cut and dry.
You find a dead body, sometimes there’s an obvious visual cause of death such as a bullet or knife wound, or strangulation, or obvious injuries to the body. But “how” they were found implies to me, the way in which they were discovered, as if THAT was the unusual evidence. I don’t know if I’m explaining it right, I’m just thinking it’s not so much there cause of death, but what the murder/murderers did WITH their dead bodies afterwards. IMO

during one of the press conferences, I can’t recall which one, the sheriff said the were “brutally murdered”.

this was flat out a set up..no question in my mind..we will find out how this played out...and who all was there that day..definitely no longer a random crime...not just some roaming Michael Meyers of the woodland...

a bait and switch.

mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members