Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned there have not been CP arrests so I did a quick fact check. Did not see any mass arrests in IN. None appear to be tied to A_S acct. Two IN residents were included in recent mass arrests in TN on FEB 4. This is not a complete list. In no particular order:

Feb 17, 2022
MOORESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) — A man who is a Morgan County 911 dispatcher and a Paragon volunteer firefighter was arrested Thursday on a charge of possession of child *advertiser censored*
Morgan County 911 dispatcher faces child *advertiser censored* charge

Mar 9, 2022 - Gary, IN
Man already sentenced for child *advertiser censored* pleads guilty to molesting boy
Man already sentenced for child *advertiser censored* pleads guilty to molesting boy

Feb 28, 2022 - Steuben County
ANGOLA — A Fremont man has been arrested on five counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*.
This happens to be the third child *advertiser censored* case leveled in Steuben County since Jan. 19
Man arrested for possession of child *advertiser censored*

Feb 23, 2022 - Bloomington
Cyber tips lead to child *advertiser censored* arrest in south central Indiana
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ind. – Three separate cyber tips sparked an investigation into and ultimately an arrest of a south central Indiana man on child *advertiser censored* and drug charges, according to ISP.... not only accused of possessing child *advertiser censored* but of manufacturing it
Cyber tips lead to child *advertiser censored* arrest in south central Indiana | WANE 15

March 3, 2022 - Not CP but dayum
Two pre-teens arrested in violent assault, torture of girl at sleepover
Two 12-year-old Indiana girls allegedly attacked another girl during a sleepover — burning her with cigarettes, shaving her head and sitting on top of her to prevent her from breathing.
The victim, also 12 years old, was dropped off for the sleepover with the other two girls in Logansport <>
Part of the savage attack was caught on video and shared on social media
Two pre-teens arrested in assault, torture of girl at sleepover

There have actually been a lot of child *advertiser censored* (and molestation) arrests in Indiana over the last several months. Going back to the fall at least.

There have actually been a lot of child *advertiser censored* (and molestation) arrests in Indiana over the last several months. Going back to the fall at least.

I declared the post did not contain all of the arrests for CP. But, since you know about a lot of CP arrests, would you mind linking them just as I did earlier? TIA It would be interesting to see if any of them are, or could possibly be, associated with KAK and his bad habits.

Having caught up on the transcript, it is hard to wrap your head around everything. It is clear KAK is involved in something much bigger than him operating a catfish account on his own. But I still do not think he is BG. He is a coward who hit behind fake profiles and pictures etc online. I just do not see him blowing that cover by turning up to meet someone even if he offhandedly said he would on the Anthony Shots account - I find that to be lip service that he was never following through with.

It is also clear though that the police think there were more people operating the accounts than KAK alone which leaves the big question, who else was involved? And when that question gets resolved I think the answer will be important.

Elwood man arrested on incest, child *advertiser censored* charges in social media sting

August 25, 2020

FBI agent had been monitoring Kik account sharing child *advertiser censored*. Elwood Police arrested man for multiple counts of child *advertiser censored*, sharing, incest…

Elwood is roughly 40 miles south of Peru.

Coincidence? Idk

IMO, KAK is either BG or he is BG-adjacent, i.e. the cause of BG being in the orbit of Abby and Libby.

I'm trying to strike a fine line between tact and not dwelling on the details/putting out stuff into the atmosphere which your standard prosecuting attorney hopes they can keep under their hat; but the more we learn about KAK, frankly the more plausible he looks to me for this outrageous heinous crime.

And he doesn't look dissimilar from either sketch or video IMO, so there's that.

IMO, KAK is either BG or he is BG-adjacent, ... ... the more we learn about KAK, frankly the more plausible he looks to me for this outrageous heinous crime.

I've been thinking the very same thing, EXCEPT: If KAK really were BG, he wouldn't have (IMO) let LE take a DNA sample. It's pretty likely what DNA LE actually has from the CS is not very helpful--small sample, corrupt, degraded, whatever. But KAK couldn't be sure about what LE really does have for DNA evidence. So if he were there and involved in the murders, (again, JMO) he couldn't have let LE have his DNA sample, lest it show him to be involved. I think if he were BG, he'd have found excuses not to give the DNA sample.

Apart from that, I'm in agreement: KAK is a known child-*advertiser censored* consumer, a known catfisher of little girls, an asocial guy with no job, no car (or a '98 Grand Am, depending on which story you hear from him), few friends, and no future to speak of; a loser with a strange fantasy life (his FB list of jobs he's had--bogus and double-bogus) ... yeah, I can definitely see him as BG.

All just my own humble and uninformed opinion, untainted by any shred of relevant experience or training in sociopathic behavior. :)

Having caught up on the transcript, it is hard to wrap your head around everything. It is clear KAK is involved in something much bigger than him operating a catfish account on his own. But I still do not think he is BG. He is a coward who hit behind fake profiles and pictures etc online. I just do not see him blowing that cover by turning up to meet someone even if he offhandedly said he would on the Anthony Shots account - I find that to be lip service that he was never following through with.

It is also clear though that the police think there were more people operating the accounts than KAK alone which leaves the big question, who else was involved? And when that question gets resolved I think the answer will be important.

I fully agree with you on this, he is too cowardly to show up in person… And then what, get laughed at to his face when he says he is Anthony shots? No I don't think so. It's clear that his fantasy life was what kept his sick self occupied. He's clearly a liar, a manipulator, and a slippery eel, but I just don't see him being a murderer. His father on the other hand… To me that's a very real possibility.

I'm still also open to the possibility that this catfishing has nothing to do with the murder itself, and that it is a huge coincidence. There is absolutely no doubt though that law-enforcement has to pursue this to the absolute end, they could never leave this thread hanging and hope to move forward in this case. I am admittedly cynical about this case after being burned too many times by getting my hopes up, but this is the first time in forever that I felt that something real is brewing.

I fully agree with you on this, he is too cowardly to show up in person… And then what, get laughed at to his face when he says he is Anthony shots? No I don't think so. It's clear that his fantasy life was what kept his sick self occupied. He's clearly a liar, a manipulator, and a slippery eel, but I just don't see him being a murderer. His father on the other hand… To me that's a very real possibility.

I'm still also open to the possibility that this catfishing has nothing to do with the murder itself, and that it is a huge coincidence. There is absolutely no doubt though that law-enforcement has to pursue this to the absolute end, they could never leave this thread hanging and hope to move forward in this case. I am admittedly cynical about this case after being burned too many times by getting my hopes up, but this is the first time in forever that I felt that something real is brewing.

I agree. He probably did say he would meet up with girls like the police implied in their interview but there’s no way he was ever showing up imo. He would have got laughed out the park.

I am open to that possibility too as it’s the theory I’ve subscribed to all along that it was random but you can’t ignore this. The AS account was clearly talking to lots and lots of girls, so why single out Libby? It’s hard to connect the dots for that scenario.

I agree. He probably did say he would meet up with girls like the police implied in their interview but there’s no way he was ever showing up imo. He would have got laughed out the park.

I am open to that possibility too as it’s the theory I’ve subscribed to all along that it was random but you can’t ignore this. The AS account was clearly talking to lots and lots of girls, so why single out Libby? It’s hard to connect the dots for that scenario.
Maybe the catfishing got to a certain point and she refused the next step or gave info that she was taking some sort of law enforcement class at the college. Someone could have just been waiting for the right opportunity, It just seems like BG had been on that bridge many times, so IDK. Something that bothers me about KAK being BG, if he really has a seizure disorder. STRESS, as in anticipating kidnapping or murdering 2 young girls, and walking across that bridge could be enough to induce a seizure.

The AS account was clearly talking to lots and lots of girls, so why single out Libby? It’s hard to connect the dots for that scenario.
RSBM

I've been thinking on this, too. Why L? Why her? But then, if we believe LE, exactly one week later, ski mask perp was at another girl's window, with who knows what kinds of intentions.

So I'm vaguely wondering if maybe whoever was using the a_shots account in those final weeks had perhaps escalated in their deviant activities and entered into a new, more violent realm of CSAM (as impossible as that seems).

According to KAK, their Vegas trip had been planned for a year in advance. Is it a coincidence that on the two Mondays before that trip, girls communicating with a_shots wind up having encounters with creepy men (BG and ski mask peeper)?

Maybe weed guy wasn't the only person they met up with in Vegas. KAK did say they met one of his dad's friends there. I can't help but wonder why someone connected to a_shots was so active, and willing to take big risks, just before that trip...

Last edited:
A bit left-field, but I wonder if there's a trafficking/potential trafficking element here.

If KAK and his Dad are into selling drugs, and they are clearly active in different parts of the US (Indiana where they live, Florida where they have a condo, Vegas where KAK worked and they both travelled to), would it be a progression to get into the human trafficking business? They were obviously desperate to be rich according to SM posts - and to appear that way before they got there - and there's a lot of money in the trade of humans (unfortunately).

Perhaps that would explain the extensive catfishing operation; you develop a list of 'sexually interested' teenagers over time, and it's a cover story if someone goes missing ("she went off to meet a guy she knew from Instagram" etc.).

Just thinking out loud. Everything JMO.

Maybe the catfishing got to a certain point and she refused the next step or gave info that she was taking some sort of law enforcement class at the college. Someone could have just been waiting for the right opportunity, It just seems like BG had been on that bridge many times, so IDK. Something that bothers me about KAK being BG, if he really has a seizure disorder. STRESS, as in anticipating kidnapping or murdering 2 young girls, and walking across that bridge could be enough to induce a seizure.
Yes. Seizures and no license. It's a 45 minute drive from Peru to Delphi, a walk across the high bridge, crossing a creek, controlling and murdering two girls, escaping, then driving another 45 minutes home. At any point along the way, if he had experienced a seizure, his plan would have all fallen apart.

I understand that this doesn't mean anything, because someone with seizures still might do all those things successfully. However, it is a factor I include in my own thoughts.

I've been thinking the very same thing, EXCEPT: If KAK really were BG, he wouldn't have (IMO) let LE take a DNA sample. It's pretty likely what DNA LE actually has from the CS is not very helpful--small sample, corrupt, degraded, whatever. But KAK couldn't be sure about what LE really does have for DNA evidence. So if he were there and involved in the murders, (again, JMO) he couldn't have let LE have his DNA sample, lest it show him to be involved. I think if he were BG, he'd have found excuses not to give the DNA sample.

Apart from that, I'm in agreement: KAK is a known child-*advertiser censored* consumer, a known catfisher of little girls, an asocial guy with no job, no car (or a '98 Grand Am, depending on which story you hear from him), few friends, and no future to speak of; a loser with a strange fantasy life (his FB list of jobs he's had--bogus and double-bogus) ... yeah, I can definitely see him as BG.

All just my own humble and uninformed opinion, untainted by any shred of relevant experience or training in sociopathic behavior. :)

Yeah, if these new details haven't ruled him in, they also haven't ruled him out.

He similarly hits the "local enough to know about the bridge and the lay of its surrounding lands" quotient the sheriff (? I think it was he) has been insistent about stating, rules out any casual or migratory criminals like truckers; and just because LE has said we shouldn't draw any inferences about them questioning KAK, doesn't mean they've ruled him out either; because what else were they going to say when the topic was broached? "Yep, you guys guessed it; he's Suspect Zero"?

A bit left-field, but I wonder if there's a trafficking/potential trafficking element here.

If KAK and his Dad are into selling drugs, and they are clearly active in different parts of the US (Indiana where they live, Florida where they have a condo, Vegas where KAK worked and they both travelled to), would it be a progression to get into the human trafficking business? They were obviously desperate to be rich according to SM posts - and to appear that way before they got there - and there's a lot of money in the trade of humans (unfortunately).

Perhaps that would explain the extensive catfishing operation; you develop a list of 'sexually interested' teenagers over time, and it's a cover story if someone goes missing ("she went off to meet a guy she knew from Instagram" etc.).

Just thinking out loud. Everything JMO.

I think , looking at the transcripts, TK and KK want money, and they have some. Enough to plan a trip to vegas and pay $150 for a *advertiser censored* at the bunny ranch but they clearly dont have enough. I think TK and KK sold CP on the darknet for money but it wasnt enough so they escalated then The account details were either sold or the meeting was arranged on the behalf of another party; this was planned around the Vegas trip or happened AT the vegas trip.

JMO.

Yes. Seizures and no license. It's a 45 minute drive from Peru to Delphi, a walk across the high bridge, crossing a creek, controlling and murdering two girls, escaping, then driving another 45 minutes home. At any point along the way, if he had experienced a seizure, his plan would have all fallen apart.

I understand that this doesn't mean anything, because someone with seizures still might do all those things successfully. However, it is a factor I include in my own thoughts.

I know I, and others, manage our medications in a way to lower side effect +/or manage an issue. Example, a lot of people on diuretics will skip the diuretic before going out, say to a doctor's appointment. People take their pain medication before Physical Therapy, dressing changes, etc. He *could have* taken additional seizure medication, but most of those have the side effect of (usually extreme) drowsiness and does not guarantee preventing a seizure.

I know I, and others, manage our medications in a way to lower side effect +/or manage an issue. Example, a lot of people on diuretics will skip the diuretic before going out, say to a doctor's appointment. People take their pain medication before Physical Therapy, dressing changes, etc. He *could have* taken additional seizure medication, but most of those have the side effect of (usually extreme) drowsiness.
That's true. Of the three people I know who get seizures (of different severities), none of them would drive 45 minutes one-way. One might have attempted the bridge, and one might have attempted the creek crossing if they weren't alone. But that's just those people, and like you said, medications and other factors could come into play. It's just one of those things that nags at the back of my mind...

There's also the possibility that the seizure claim is a lie given whose mouth it came out of.

ETA: Sorry @ApparentlyInDenial, I didn't see your post until after I made mine, but I see we are thinking on the same track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0