Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LG had taken some sort of course regarding crime sometime before she was killed - I remember it being mentioned that may have been why she had the foresight to hit the video / audio record button while concealing the device...... (MOO b/c I cannot look for the link right now).

Is it possible that LG was looking to catch a predator on her own? Maybe she was trying to gather evidence to turn over to LE regarding A_S? If she had ever threatened to do so to A_S that would certainly provide a motive for murder.

That has been one of my suspicion all along. I also wondered how many, if any, others heard the conversation between Libby and potential rides-home. If so, he/they would then know the time frame the girls would be at MHB area. And, there seem to be quite a number of sexual predators in that area.

Last edited:
So, according to KAK's fb, he said on Aug. 26, 2018 that he "Had 2 seizures in 2 days." and had an f' you emoji afterwards. He doesn't have a license, but I totally get that being medically and/or legally unauthorized to drive does did not mean he didn't. He has his own car, after all, so yeah...he probably drove, but I do think he had seizures. With TK's violent past, I hope KAK's seizures (if he has them) were not a result of TBI...

Epilepsy and TBI

Note: I do realize there are a lot of different forms of seizures, so I'm genuinely not trying to start something with this. It's just one of my random thoughts...

Last edited:
While I will not pretend to know, or understand, why L, it could be that she was in "love" with the very thought that an attractive, wealthy guy was telling her magical things she longed to hear convincingly enough that she decided to meet him in an isolated location. Bam! Opportunity strikes.

I recall in the beginning how many felt BG was carrying a load of killing tools stuffed inside his jacket. Some suspected a dog was tucked under his jacket. I do believe what he was carrying was his heavy belly fat. The buttons on the blue jacket were bulging!

Also, consider GrayHughes explained that the original BG image the FBI had to work with began as the approximate size of a dime. Would shooting a video in portrait mode opposed to landscape mode make a difference? Was L filming with a shaky hand from being nervous? Was she using her dominant hand to hold her phone? I don't think the footage was what we'd consider to be level so it was shot at a slight angle. Do these factors matter in determining the size and height of BG? Gray "straightened or leveled" and stabilized the video of the MHB scene most are accustomed to seeing. It is his 3D animation of the Crime Flow created in DEC 2017 that's as impressive as it is terrifying. moo

KAK reveals, in shocking details, that he said the same enticing things to all of the girls. However, I found it most disturbing that many of the chats KAK had were with males who were also pedos as they were exchanging photos and videos while also operating under faux profiles. Show me yours. No, you go first.

America! We have a major problem on our hands that endangers our greatest gifts. Pedos are targeting our treasured children.

My humble opinions following a rather sleepless evening

Having caught up on the transcript, it is hard to wrap your head around everything. It is clear KAK is involved in something much bigger than him operating a catfish account on his own. But I still do not think he is BG. He is a coward who hit behind fake profiles and pictures etc online. I just do not see him blowing that cover by turning up to meet someone even if he offhandedly said he would on the Anthony Shots account - I find that to be lip service that he was never following through with.

It is also clear though that the police think there were more people operating the accounts than KAK alone which leaves the big question, who else was involved? And when that question gets resolved I think the answer will be important.
Just listening/reading the whole thing now

Ive been reading bits and pieces but have not had time to sit and actually read and listen to the whole thing.

I just finished part 1. Very disturbing

Please stop! Or I won't be able to sleep this week. I cannot click on any of the numerous links you've shared because I do believe I may be experiencing a panic attack.

I'm not sure why those links were posted but I had to just pass them by once I caught a glimpse of them. It is too disturbing indeed! There is too much to deal with with this one case, let alone others. With the transcript recently released, I only read the part dealing with Delphi. I know how you feel, its all disturbing as hell. It is hell!

While I will not pretend to know, or understand, why L, it could be that she was in "love" with the very thought that an attractive, wealthy guy was telling her magical things she longed to hear convincingly enough that she decided to meet him in an isolated location. Bam! Opportunity strikes.

I recall in the beginning how many felt BG was carrying a load of killing tools stuffed inside his jacket. Some suspected a dog was tucked under his jacket. I do believe what he was carrying was his heavy belly fat. The buttons on the blue jacket were bulging!

Also, consider GrayHughes explained that the original BG image the FBI had to work with began as the approximate size of a dime. Would shooting a video in portrait mode opposed to landscape mode make a difference? Was L filming with a shaky hand from being nervous? Was she using her dominant hand to hold her phone? I don't think the footage was what we'd consider to be level so it was shot at a slight angle. Do these factors matter in determining the size and height of BG? Gray "straightened or leveled" and stabilized the video of the MHB scene most are accustomed to seeing. It is his 3D animation of the Crime Flow created in DEC 2017 that's as impressive as it is terrifying. moo

Yeah, men tend to carry their weight (especially at the lower end of being "overweight") in their gut. Someone can look quite average from a front-facing angle.

JMO, but I have never believed that the shot of BG that we see was recorded on purpose. I do think that those few seconds were Libby filming Abby and BG just happened to be in the background. So even without the girls being nervous at that point, there could be quite a bit of movement happening and he wasn't the focus. I would think they could get a general estimate of his height due to the fact that you could compare it to the planks on the bridge, but posture, shoes, etc. are going to make a difference. I think given the fact he was so far away and blurry, could definitely obscure if he was hunched and to what extent.

BBM I find it telling that his response to the question did you hear about Liberty? was “OMG what happened” and not just a simple no
He wasn’t asked did you hear what happened to Liberty?

Yes, I noticed this too. 'OMG' has given him away, as these words imply that something bad has happened, when for all he knew, LG could have won the lottery, or something. JMO.

There's also the possibility that the seizure claim is a lie given whose mouth it came out of.

ETA: Sorry @ApparentlyInDenial, I didn't see your post until after I made mine, but I see we are thinking on the same track.

KAK contradicts himself a lot in the interview- he never has CP but he has CP; he only talks to people who are over 18 except when they are 13 or 14 or toddlers. It is crazy interviewing him because there is no consistency. I am not a psychiatrist so I will not even try to guess why he is this way but truth is not an objective- he says that his friends are drug dealers; that he did not previously want to talk about them to the police because of that but here he is in the interview talking about them. he explains how the marijuana delivery service he worked for was a loophole scam and that he never paid taxes on any salary for the "jobs" he did. I am not saying that I think he 100% lies but he talks in a lot of circles, IMO.

KAK was a sweet looking little boy sometime, with big eyes and dark hair in shoulder length, almost like a cute girl. He would have been a target for pedos himself, I think. What if he has a friend, some years older than himself, who uses KAK for nefarious things since he was a teenager (or even younger)? Things like catfishing for him, buying drugs for him, being an alibi for him and so on. Maybe, this friend introduced him to the world of music/sleek cars/gambling/internet/money.

If they use FBI/national police capabilities they could possibly retrieve deleted data that's way beyond the point of retrieval inside say iOS. It is possible but expensive and time consuming.

Which could explain some of the gaps and delays in the investigation. They might have had to wait a year or more to get the information that tied KAK to Libby.

Yes, I noticed this too. 'OMG' has given him away, as these words imply that something bad has happened, when for all he knew, LG could have won the lottery, or something. JMO.

I really think people are reading too much into this part and a lot of people seem to be misrepresenting what the transcript actually says. The transcripts say (which could be different than the actual conversation) "'did you hear what happened to Liberty'. And Anthony Shots responded, 'O.M.G. what happened'." Note that LE stated the friend said "what happened" and AS responds "what happened", he's just parroting what the friend said. The "OMG" really isn't a big deal, especially to young people, they throw that out left and right.

Last edited:
I was away last week, so I'm just catching up now. I had a few comments here and there:

You also make a very good argument here that it was KAK that knew about every-unblessed-thing on all the electronics used in his father's house. Him acting surprised by certain things being on the phones (searches and more) yeah that just doesn't ring true at all does it?

I'm inclined to agree but on the other hand if more than one person was using the phones, maybe he thought he knew everything but actually didn't. Or those apparent memory lapses that he sometimes has (mini-seizures? drugs?) might make him surprised about something he used to know but had forgotten.

It had to have been after the bodies were found - see pg 139/140 The communication starts off “did you hear about Liberty?” He replies “O.M.G. What happened?” That’s when he says yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up”.

This doesn't strike me as that odd. Usually if people are going to say something good, they'll say "Did you hear about Libby winning the lottery?" I would totally assume that the question as phrased was talking about something bad. It certainly could indicate guilty knowledge, though.

I agree. He probably did say he would meet up with girls like the police implied in their interview but there’s no way he was ever showing up imo. He would have got laughed out the park.

I am open to that possibility too as it’s the theory I’ve subscribed to all along that it was random but you can’t ignore this. The AS account was clearly talking to lots and lots of girls, so why single out Libby? It’s hard to connect the dots for that scenario.

Very early on, I wondered if Bridge Guy accosted the girls and made a pass at them, but they laughed at them and made fun of him, and he attacked out of enraged masculinity. Knowing about the Shots profile, now I'm wondering about that again. He comes up to them early on the trail and identifies himself, but instead of falling into his arms, she laughs and says, "You can't be him, you're fat and ugly and old," and ran away. So when they see him coming across the bridge, they know he's furious.

Just some random ramblings...

I really think people are reading too much into this part and a lot of people seem to be misrepresenting what the transcript actually says. The transcripts say (which could be different than the actual conversation) "'did you hear what happened to Liberty'. And Anthony Shots responded, 'O.M.G. what happened'." Note that LE stated "what happened" and AS responds "what happened". The OMG really isn't a big deal, especially to young people, they throw that out left and right.

They don't normally put periods between each letter, tho. The person texting was older, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces