Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy ticks so many boxes that it's insane.

Sexual deviant

Communication with Libby

Leaves for Vegas

Obsessed with the case

Allegedly supposed to meet up

There's something holding LE back here though.

Sexual deviant

Communication with Libby

Leaves for Vegas

Obsessed with the case

I think it’s because they can’t pinpoint who the second person is that was using KAK’s devices.
MOO

Not so fast! That is not how it happens. A warrant was not required for his DNA according to IN law. KAK is acting all innocent in that interview he volunteered to do but it is just a ploy meant to fool the public. He's gotten you to believing he's innocent. KAK is a liar and a master manipulator. He may be innocent of committing a double homicide but he did not voluntarily submit his DNA.

In Indiana, anyone arrested under a felony charge automatically has their DNA samples taken. It is not my own opinion. It is a fact. KAK is manipulating the truth. He had no choice in the matter.

The link to the law was posted recently. I'm sorry you missed it but it is in this very thread.

When did he supposedly offer or give his DNA? Was it when he was being questioned for the CSAM in Feb. 2017 .. or after his arrest in August 2020? If it was prior to his arrest in 2020 then they would have had to obtain a warrant or get him to voluntarily submit it since he had not been charged with any crime yet. I'm just wondering if he mentioned when he gave the sample? For some reason, I was thinking it was during the first raid in 2017 but I could be wrong.

When did he supposedly offer or give his DNA? Was it when he was being questioned for the CSAM in Feb. 2017 .. or after his arrest in August 2020? If it was prior to his arrest in 2020 then they would have had to obtain a warrant or get him to voluntarily submit it since he had not been charged with any crime yet. I'm just wondering if he mentioned when he gave the sample? For some reason, I was thinking it was during the first raid in 2017 but I could be wrong.
Thank you for asking the question I have been wondering.

Sexual deviant

Communication with Libby

Leaves for Vegas

Obsessed with the case

I think it’s as simple as not being able to place KK at the scene of the crime. IMO, KK was never “small” enough to be BG. I don’t think at anytime in KK’s adult life he was even able to navigate that bridge and it’s surrounding terrain w/out serious limitations, if at all.

If there was no video/image of BG from that day, I bet there’d be near 100% consensus that KK committed these murders. But … I don’t think anybody, in good faith, can say KK is the man we see in that video. MOO.

Sexual deviant

Communication with Libby

Leaves for Vegas

Obsessed with the case

It reads to me like the location of his phone excludes him (as much as phone location can exclude anyone). But it also contradicts him saying that he was with his father all day. So they settled on the father as a possible suspect under the theory that he was the other person using the device.

If that's actually what happened (and that's a big if), I can see why it would be difficult to make an arrest. All of the a_shots evidence is tied most directly to KAK. He's the one whose devices were used. He's the one who admits to talking to Libby. He's the one with CSAM on his phone. He denies that his dad used his phone. Going to court with that and trying to prosecute TK would be a nightmare without something like a full DNA match, which they don't seem to have.

But if they try to prosecute KAK, he can point to whatever phone activity seems to exclude him and to the fact that he doesn't look much like the person in the video.

I haven't read the whole transcript yet, but it appears to be his dad, no?

I think that’s what they’re getting at but KAK won’t bite.
It reads to me like the location of his phone excludes him (as much as phone location can exclude anyone). But it also contradicts him saying that he was with his father all day. So they settled on the father as a possible suspect under the theory that he was the other person using the device.

If that's actually what happened (and that's a big if), I can see why it would be difficult to make an arrest. All of the a_shots evidence is tied most directly to KAK. He's the one whose devices were used. He's the one who admits to talking to Libby. He's the one with CSAM on his phone. He denies that his dad used his phone. Going to court with that and trying to prosecute TK would be a nightmare without something like a full DNA match, which they don't seem to have.

But if they try to prosecute KAK, he can point to whatever phone activity seems to exclude him and to the fact that he doesn't look much like the person in the video.
^^^^^^^^
This is the problem. MOO

If there was no video/image of BG from that day, I bet there’d be near 100% consensus that KK committed these murders. But … I don’t think anybody, in good faith, can say KK is the man we see in that video. MOO.

(raising hand) Me! Me! I'm still not saying KAK *is* the guy in Libby's video, but I feel sure he really COULD be. Yes, he's a lot fatter than BG, in the 2020 arrest photo, but that was three years after the murders. BG appears to me, JMO, to have a big belly and thin legs--which is absolutely typical of high-dose oral prednisone, and also of a poor diet.

Digression: yes, BG's belly in the video appears bigger than it is because he's hiding a "kill kit" and/or that puppy plus the kayak he used for a getaway.

Anyway, look at the photo of KAK with his father at Hoover Dam. We don't know the date AFAIK but it is certainly closer to 2017 than to 2020--they presumably visited the dam on a trip to that area, possibly Las Vegas. The guy with his dad in the Hoover Dam photo *_in my personal opinion only_* could definitely be BG. I'm not saying he IS, but IMO he darned well could be. And after all the recent news (transcripts) I'm not going to be surprised if he IS the actual murderer.

I think it’s as simple as not being able to place KK at the scene of the crime. IMO, KK was never “small” enough to be BG. I don’t think at anytime in KK’s adult life he was even able to navigate that bridge and it’s surrounding terrain w/out serious limitations, if at all.

Could the image of BG be stretched in some way during conversion to a still or other manipulation to make it clearer?

Making BG seem narrow?

Look at this article with the picture of BG then see the KAK article at the right on the same page.

Play the KAK talking video on the same page while looking back at BG.

When KAK holds his head downish as he talks in the video his nose and mouth with his scanty dingy mustache looks like BG’s nose and mouth.

*Article to right seems to be rotating under “In Other News” If it does not link as on same page this is the article to click on:

Why Kegan Kline said he used stolen photos to solicit photos from young girls

Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com

If he has a personality disorder, like antisocial personality disorder, that bridge isn’t going to bother him one little bit, imo.

-no regard for the safety of self and others
Perceptions Aside: Differences Between a Psychopath & Sociopath?

IMO

I think the problem for LE is that they have two sets of evidence and they need to connect them.
First, I believe that LE has evidence from Delphi that day that they can tie to either KAK or his dad. That’s just my opinion. They know that one or maybe both of them were there. It could be that witness they claim to have and it’s probably mostly circumstantial, since nobody has been arrested yet.
Second, LE has all the stuff on KAK’s devices showing catfishing and communication with Libby.
LE needs to connect these two areas of evidence to show at least one of these guys used the internet accounts, talked with Libby…that day maybe…and they were also in Delphi in 2/13/2017.

Could the image of BG be stretched in some way during conversion to a still or other manipulation to make it clearer?

Making BG seem narrow?

Look at this article with the picture of BG then see the KAK article at the right on the same page.

Play the KAK talking video on the same page while looking back at BG.

When KAK holds his head downish as he talks in the video his nose and mouth with his scanty dingy mustache looks like BG’s nose and mouth.

*Article to right seems to be rotating under “In Other News” If it does not link as on same page this is the article to click on:

Why Kegan Kline said he used stolen photos to solicit photos from young girls

Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com

If he has a personality disorder, like antisocial personality disorder, that bridge isn’t going to bother him one little bit, imo.

-no regard for the safety of self and others
Perceptions Aside: Differences Between a Psychopath & Sociopath?

IMO

I’m referring to the physical capability of a morbidly obese individual, who by his own admission lives an extremely sedentary lifestyle, uses copious amounts of illicit substances/intoxicants/drugs, and “allegedly” has a seizure disorder. Not his mental/psychological wherewithal. MOO.

According to the WISH-TV article:

Investigators ask Kline, “why would you after you failed the polygraph about knowing about the Delphi investigation, come home, delete your Snapchat and your Instagram, which you used to communicate with Libby and then you searched, ‘how long does D.N.A last?’ Why would you do that?”

Kline responds, “I have no clue. I don’t know. Probably because they D.N.A tested me.”

So from this answer by KAK, it sounds like he gave DNA around the time he was polygraphed, which we know happened in 2017 after the first search warrant was executed at his house.

However, what we don't know is if KAK's answer to investigators made sense with the actual timeline of him giving DNA. They might know, for example, that he didn't give DNA until his arrest in 2020, and they might recognize his answer about "because they took DNA from me" as a lie that was given in an attempt to explain the search history on the phone back in 2017. They didn't call him out on an untruth there. But in reality I don't think we know for sure.

OK, thank you! I had been thinking that his arrest was prior to the DNA samples law. "My bad."

This whole K family thing, plus the assorted sordid acquaintances--it's a massive can of worms, IMO. There might be one murderer, or a conspiracy of dozens (not that "dozens" is likely, just saying.)

Apologies to the Admin Wing, one of whom had to snip my post--listing a nonapproved podcast, I suppose. I didn't think about it being forbidden--there were plenty of other mentions of that podcast just upstream in the discussion. Sorry.

Yeah, my apologies too.. I mistakenly thought the father was a POI. Definitely my bad.

According to the WISH-TV article:

Investigators ask Kline, “why would you after you failed the polygraph about knowing about the Delphi investigation, come home, delete your Snapchat and your Instagram, which you used to communicate with Libby and then you searched, ‘how long does D.N.A last?’ Why would you do that?”

Kline responds, “I have no clue. I don’t know. Probably because they D.N.A tested me.”

So from this answer by KAK, it sounds like he gave DNA around the time he was polygraphed, which we know happened in 2017 after the first search warrant was executed at his house.

However, what we don't know is if KAK's answer to investigators made sense with the actual timeline of him giving DNA. They might know, for example, that he didn't give DNA until his arrest in 2020, and they might recognize his answer about "because they took DNA from me" as a lie that was given in an attempt to explain the search history on the phone back in 2017. They didn't call him out on an untruth there. But in reality I don't think we know for sure.

Such a good point and one that I hadn't thought about! Thank you so much Yemelyan!

I think LE knows whom to arrest.

I think KAK was nearby and intended to meet L but she never showed.

Because someone else with access to the same conversations showed up.

The delay in arrest IMO is about conviction.

Either one offers the possibility of SODDI for the other at trial.

IMO LE (or the DA) is taking every tedious step to make sure that can't happen -- in other words, needing a solid arrest, they have to simultaneously prove that whom they arrest did it and whom they didn't arrest not only didn't but couldn't have.

IMO the person who lured the girls to the bridge is not the same person who found them there.

JMO

LE says they have two different people using KIK messenger and that syntax shows at least two different people had access to the a_shots account.

So we have KAK, most likely his daddy, and possibly even others.

There is no doubt there are several involved in this, no doubt at all. KAK is in the frying pan, and refusing to snitch. He's willing to take the fall. Well, my guess is that LE has even MORE evidence of other's involvement, yet to be revealed.

They want to know who killed these girls, and are having trouble determining exactly who that was. That's my take on it. LE knows the players, and wants one of them to come forward and nail down the facts.

I bet they have more audio than we know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member