Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he supposedly offer or give his DNA? Was it when he was being questioned for the CSAM in Feb. 2017 .. or after his arrest in August 2020? If it was prior to his arrest in 2020 then they would have had to obtain a warrant or get him to voluntarily submit it since he had not been charged with any crime yet. I'm just wondering if he mentioned when he gave the sample? For some reason, I was thinking it was during the first raid in 2017 but I could be wrong.

I don't know when he submitted the DNA samples. I would assume it's after his arrest and before the McDonald interview. KAK lies so I cannot trust his words.

Convincing a Judge to issue a warrant for DNA on child *advertiser censored* charges may not be all that easy unless LEO was able to convince the Judge, by presenting evidence, that he may have killed someone. If that's the case, I would hope that a journalist would have located that Probable Cause warrant. It'd be easier to obtain a warrant, perhaps, if he receives a conviction for the crimes for which he has been charged yet evidence of an assault must be presented in order to grab a PC from a Judge for DNA.

Could the image of BG be stretched in some way during conversion to a still or other manipulation to make it clearer?
Making BG seem narrow? Look at this article with the picture of BG then see the KAK article at the right on the same page.
Play the KAK talking video on the same page while looking back at BG.
When KAK holds his head downish as he talks in the video his nose and mouth with his scanty dingy mustache looks like BG’s nose and mouth.
*Article to right seems to be rotating under “In Other News” If it does not link as on same page this is the article to click on:
Why Kegan Kline said he used stolen photos to solicit photos from young girls
Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com
If he has a personality disorder, like antisocial personality disorder, that bridge isn’t going to bother him one little bit, imo.

-no regard for the safety of self and others
Perceptions Aside: Differences Between a Psychopath & Sociopath?

IMO

When the pictures of BG came out there were three. One WAS shorter and huskier.

Not so fast! That is not how it happens. A warrant was not required for his DNA according to IN law. KAK is acting all innocent in that interview he volunteered to do but it is just a ploy meant to fool the public. He's gotten you to believing he's innocent. KAK is a liar and a master manipulator. He may be innocent of committing a double homicide but he did not voluntarily submit his DNA.

In Indiana, anyone arrested under a felony charge automatically has their DNA samples taken. It is not my own opinion. It is a fact. KAK is manipulating the truth. He had no choice in the matter.

The link to the law was posted recently. I'm sorry you missed it but it is in this very thread.

To add some more details. KAK claimed to Barbara McDonald to have given hair samples as well (could be a lie, obvi) but the Indiana law only allows for buccal swabs.

Serious question, why do so many people think overweight people can't walk a very short trail or cross that bridge? I know plenty of people who are overweight/obese and are quite active, hike and bike for miles and miles. Yes, KAK doesn't exactly paint a picture of an active human, but he's also pretty young. I was young once, very inactive, very weak, ate garbage and somehow physical exertion was never difficult.

Last edited:
I think, I can't see the tribute wall ...... :confused:

I had a hard time figuring it out too. It's actually accessed through a link in the posted link:

Jerry Kline Obituary (1945 - 2022) - Peru, IN - Peru Tribune (legacy.com)

Once there:
- follow the link given in the last paragraph of the obituary itself to McClain Funeral Home
- scroll right on all the photo listings to JK's photo (one click to the right for me)
- click on JK's photo
- click on "Tribute Wall" tab at the top of the obituary to see photos

Serious question, why do so many people think overweight people can't walk a very short trail or cross that bridge? I know plenty of people who are overweight/obese and are quite active, hike and bike for miles and miles. Yes, KAK doesn't exactly paint a picture of an active human, but he's also pretty young. I was young once, very inactive, very weak, ate garbage and somehow physical exertion was never difficult.

While I think he could probably cross the bridge, he’s not overweight, he’s morbidly obese and has been in every photo I’ve seen of him dating back until he was about 18. Yes he’s gotten bigger the last few years but morbid obesity is a far cry from overweight.

While I think he could probably cross the bridge, he’s not overweight, he’s morbidly obese and has been in every photo I’ve seen of him dating back until he was about 18. Yes he’s gotten bigger the last few years but morbid obesity is a far cry from overweight.

I literally said "obese" and it's not just directed at you. People are saying it everywhere on the internet. I know obese people, morbidly obese people, who are active and could easily walk the trail. Also, i've been to the trails. It's not physically taxing in any way, if you can walk, you can walk the trail and the bridge.

Last edited:
I literally said "obese" and it's not just directed at you. People are saying it everywhere on the internet. I know obese people, morbidly obese people, who are active and could easily walk the trail. I've been to the trails. It's not physically taxing in any way, if you can walk, you can walk the trail and the bridge.
I posted about this awhile ago. I am morbidly obese (by BMI standards) and am quite fit. A friend of mine is even bigger and she’s a swim coach. We’re not all just lazy slobs. MOO

I posted about this awhile ago. I am morbidly obese (by BMI standards) and am quite fit. A friend of mine is even bigger and she’s a swim coach. We’re not all just lazy slobs. MOO

I do remember you mentioning that. It's insane in this day and age that people still equate a person's weight with their physical abilities and lifestyle.

KAK was not considered morbidly obese according to BMI charts when he was arrested in 2020. He stood 6' tall at 275 pounds which places him in the obese column. I think he weighed less than < 275 in FEB 2017.

Average Weight For 6 Foot Male

I want to address the comments I am seeing here on the topic of KAK meeting up with Libby and Abby.

In KAK's interview with LE, look on page 156.

In this interview, LE reminds KAK that back in 2017, KAK told police something along these lines:

"we have the day that you gave your polygraph and your interview, you, you were steadfast in I, I met them in the beginning of February. Like the first or second. You were steadfast, you never came off that."

If KAK said that in his 2017 interview, we can see that he is trying to acknowledge that yes, there was a meet up planned but hey, officers, that meet up was a week before the girls were murdered.

I literally said "obese" and it's not just directed at you. People are saying it everywhere on the internet. I know obese people, morbidly obese people, who are active and could easily walk the trail. Also, i've been to the trails. It's not physically taxing in any way, if you can walk, you can walk the trail and the bridge.
To me the issue isn't if he physically could do it (I believe he could), it's the fact that he was still a big boy in 2017, and looks to be bigger than the man in the video.

So for it to be him, the height and weight descriptions would have to be wrong, and the video would have to give a distorted impression of what BG looks like.

I'm actually open to that, as everything else fits perfectly.

I had a hard time figuring it out too. It's actually accessed through a link in the posted link:

Jerry Kline Obituary (1945 - 2022) - Peru, IN - Peru Tribune (legacy.com)

Once there:
- follow the link given in the last paragraph of the obituary itself to McClain Funeral Home
- scroll right on all the photo listings to JK's photo (one click to the right for me)
- click on JK's photo
- click on "Tribute Wall" tab at the top of the obituary to see photos

Thank you!! Keep losing track of your post with all the obese, not obese talk

ETA: IMO, the bridge is more of a psychological barrier than physical. Someone pointed out upthread that wouldn't bother a psychopath

Last edited:
To me the issue isn't if he physically could do it (I believe he could), it's the fact that he was still a big boy in 2017, and looks to be bigger than the man in the video.

So for it to be him, the height and weight descriptions would have to be wrong, and the video would have to give a distorted impression of what BG looks like.

I'm actually open to that, as everything else fits perfectly.

The height and weight descriptions were removed from the wanted posters in the last few weeks (as was the hair and eye color I believe), I don't think that was a coincidence.

If there was no video/image of BG from that day, I bet there’d be near 100% consensus that KK committed these murders. But … I don’t think anybody, in good faith, can say KK is the man we see in that video. MOO.

This is where I’m at. If KAK is the murderer then the guy on the bridge is a red herring because that ain’t him.

IMO, there is (at least) a third person involved in the catfishing thing, someone who, when we look at them, we won’t have to squint or turn the phone sideways or hope they were 100 pounds lighter and more narrow-hipped 5 years ago in order to make them the bridge guy, and this is the person LE was trying to get KAK to tell on. LE put the heat on his dad hoping that he’ll give this guy up to protect his father, but he won’t for some reason. (Could this person be someone that his dad cares about or feels protective of?) I can’t shake the feeling that KAK is taking the fall for a group activity (catfishing) because he’s the one with the least to lose, having no job or home of his own or wife or kids.

Do we have a list of what all devices KAK had that were being used for the catfishing and CSAM?

This is where I’m at. If KAK is the murderer then the guy on the bridge is a red herring because that ain’t him.

IMO, there is (at least) a third person involved in the catfishing thing, someone who, when we look at them, we won’t have to squint or turn the phone sideways or hope they were 100 pounds lighter and more narrow-hipped 5 years ago in order to make them the bridge guy, and this is the person LE was trying to get KAK to tell on. LE put the heat on his dad hoping that he’ll give this guy up to protect his father, but he won’t for some reason. (Could this person be someone that his dad cares about or feels protective of?) I can’t shake the feeling that KAK is taking the fall for a group activity (catfishing) because he’s the one with the least to lose, having no job or home of his own or wife or kids.

Do we have a list of what all devices KAK had that were being used for the catfishing and CSAM?
There's no way to tell if the police ended up with ALL of his devices (IMO) you don't need KAK devices or passwords, just pay in crypto and get the link to the dropbox of pictures/video paid for

My apologies for not remembering who it was, att, but someone mentioned the word: parasite.

I think KAK is perfectly happy being in jail and quite content with his new living arrangements located in Peru. He doesn't need a job. He gets 3 squares a day, free internet, a bed, and a cell phone. He no longer worries about what to wear or has to bother washing his clothes. KAK has no need for a vacuum cleaner, weed eater or leaf blower. He can apply for free medical care and free dental care. Family and friends can visit him except on Wednesdays.

Presumptive Eligibility for Inmates

Jail Visitation Schedule | Miami County, IN

Not sure if he can: Play Dominoes and eat Cheetos.

He receives free mental health care.
Miami Co. jail to offer mental-health services to inmates

He receives a free iPad.
He can buy music and rent movies.
He can educate himself.

June 19, 2020
"[Sheriff] Duchak said tablets in the jail can be used for e-messages, GED classes, digital libraries, jail forms, as well as books, PG-13 movies, podcasts, and music."
Miami County Jail inmates get to use tablets -- at no cost to taxpayers, sheriff says

He can receive money safely and securely.
Access Corrections

Chirping Services are available - Chirping is the product name for inmate texting
Cost of Chirping:
Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00. Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
If an inmate has available funds on their chirping device they will be able to chirp any cell phone and that chirp will appear to be a normal text.
USAchirp

He can make and receive phone calls:
Services for Miami County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.

He can send and receive emails on his free iPad:
* NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.

https://www.jailexchange.com/city-a...i-county/miami-county-jail/emailing-an-inmate

He can possess certain 'property' (I wonder if he has photos of young girls plastered on his wall.)

Miami County Jail inmates are allowed to have in jail and/or have dropped off to them.

https://www.jailexchange.com/city-a...mi-county/miami-county-jail/inmate-commissary

I am of the opinion LE believes more than one person was using one or more of KAK's devices.
I am on the fence on this.

If KAK was smart enough to use two different devices to log in at different times (even from the same location), why wouldn’t he have also been smart enough to use different personas on the two devices to further conceal from LE the identity of the person (or persons) using each phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1