Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if this information upset you. Please find comfort in knowing that KAK is in jail where he'll remain for a very long time.

ETA: I looked at this park while listening to the podcast. It is an amazing and quite beautiful place. It's no wonder the victim, Kayla, stated there were a lot of people around at the time when she met KAK there.

It is usually busy, and it's a lovely, historic area, but I won't walk the 2 mile loop alone, at least not without my very large dog.

I need to listen to this interview. Is Kayla from FW?

A phone on top of a microwave would be in plain sight so he was lying about its were abouts. Such a liar

Even if a gun had been in plain view on a microwave or anywhere else, or an officer's belief that it could have been related, without other probable cause, that is not enough to justify an ITO > warrant.

The latest Murder Sheet podcast has an interview with the stepson of TK (the one who was beaten by him as a child). They asked in his opinion, does the "down the hill" voice sound like TK? He said no, TK's voice is high-pitched. Does it sound like KAK? His answer was YES. It's an interesting interview, worth a listen.

The latest Murder Sheet podcast has an interview with the stepson of TK (the one who was beaten by him as a child). They asked in his opinion, does the "down the hill" voice sound like TK? He said no, TK's voice is high-pitched. Does it sound like KAK? His answer was YES. It's an interesting interview, worth a listen.
So a second person (KAK stepbrother) to have heard KAK voice in person to say it sounds like him? (other is Kayla) Interesting!

Here is the link
The Delphi Murders: Who is Tony Kline? Part One

:-O There's a stepdaughter too

Last edited:
Just a thought: it's beginning to sound to me like they have identified (though perhaps not arrested) most of the ring, but don't have the ring's leader yet.

There's doesn't necessarily need to be a leader. I would imagine that there is value in the exchange of illegal materials but there doesn't have to be a plan for larger crimes. I would hope that the materials are somewhat hard to procure and very risky, so a ring allows people to access a remove some of the risk.

There's doesn't necessarily need to be a leader. I would imagine that there is value in the exchange of illegal materials but there doesn't have to be a plan for larger crimes. I would hope that the material is somewhat hard to procure and very risky, so a ring allows people to access a remove some of the risk.

Oh definitely there wouldn't have to be. Some of the LE questions to KAK just sound to me like they think there's a higher-up or ringleader or something.

Oh definitely there wouldn't have to be. Some of the LE questions to KAK just sound to me like they think there's a higher-up or ringleader or something.

I agree, they do, and that would be logical; plus where the trooper tells KAK that his Dropbox is the largest trove of CSAM they've ever uncovered in the entire state... but I'm not positive that this is anything other than an assumption of logic so far on the IN State Police's part (as in, "clearly you are not the kingpin of any criminal fiefdom").

By which I mean, based upon the transcript I largely got the impression the interrogator is trying to pin down KAK; as he spends a lot of time verbally circling around the "if not you, who?" drain.

If he finds out other stuff in the process that would be great and the cherry on top of the guilt sundae; but I don't think he's thinking that some higher-up is BG, or has anything to do with Abby and Libby's murders (I could of course be wrong).

So a few days after the murders, KAK searches “how long does DNA last”? Weird.
But he also gave a DNA sample, which one would think he would avoid if his DNA could be at the crime scene.
There is so much here, and the Liberty link to Ashots is too big to ignore, IMO. Ashots - “hiding in plain sight”?

My interpretation was they are either painting KAK into a corner of stating no one could possibly used his accounts OR they do believe someone else had access to his accounts that could be BG. I don't read it as there being "a leader".

Yeah, I do agree Trooper David (I know he has a last name, I've just forgotten it, lol) wants/needs KAK to say it; and he's working multiple tracks to get down to there.

Such as: the vast number of devices in KAK's name stretching over a number of years, all containing the same red flags; how and when it would be likely that someone else used his most recent device, let alone the other devices; the fact that the person who owns those devices and that account, can also be said categorically and unqualifiedly to be someone who has texted/app-messaged with Libby and to have catfished her; and possibly even a fourth tine in the investigational fork I'm glossing over.

It was mentioned upthread that KAK's grandfather is deceased. It appears he only died last month, Feb. 21, 2022. Here's his obituary from the Peru newspaper: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/perutribune/name/jerry-kline-obituary?id=33168765

It includes the information that he (and presumably his wife) liked to spend winters in Florida. Does that mean the house in Peru would have been available to KAK while they were gone?[/QUOTE
I somehow overlooked this post or didn't think much of it at first at least. That's very interesting. I also thought it might be interesting to see if there would be any pictures of KAK and/or his father. Go to the tribute wall and there are quite a few pics for the deceased. About the 26th picture. There is, whom I perceive as the deceased, on the right side of the pic wearing a blue and black striped shirt. In the middle is a teenager holding a young child. You have to click on the pic to enlarge it. I am presuming the teenager would be KAK, but I'm not sure. But he does have the long chin that was mentioned previously. He does resemble the young guy sketch to me. And this is certainly MO. Maybe someone agrees or may be this is not KAK, I just thought it interesting if it is KAK or his father for that matter. We haven't had many pics to think about these two in comparison to BG or even someone else seen there that day. There is another pic that I would think most certainly is KAK with his grandfather, while he doesn't so much resemble young guy sketch in that pic, he does have a long chin IMO. There is one with KAK and the father side by side on a sofa. The father seems to have reddish brown hair imo. Just curious what others think is all.

I trust the vetting done by The Murder Sheet. Her story sounds credible (and chilling) MOO

Agree.

I think it’s cool the Murder Sheet podcast submitted the new tip(s) as a result of that episode, with Kayla’s permission. Perhaps older activity and other profiles, FB specifically, that LE may not have known about, has now been brought to their attention.

Iirc the MS podcast staff reached out to K’s contacts, and iirc Kayla replied, and was the only one, iirc? She seems credible to me. She even admitted sending a picture.

If she’s 21 now, and first had contact with him when she was 12, then that’s potentially a lot of way back reference for LE if they didn’t already have this.

Last edited:
I somehow overlooked this post or didn't think much of it at first at least. That's very interesting. I also thought it might be interesting to see if there would be any pictures of KAK and/or his father. Go to the tribute wall and there are quite a few pics for the deceased. About the 26th picture. There is, whom I perceive as the deceased, on the right side of the pic wearing a blue and black striped shirt. In the middle is a teenager holding a young child. You have to click on the pic to enlarge it. I am presuming the teenager would be KAK, but I'm not sure. But he does have the long chin that was mentioned previously. He does resemble the young guy sketch to me. And this is certainly MO. Maybe someone agrees or may be this is not KAK, I just thought it interesting if it is KAK or his father for that matter. We haven't had many pics to think about these two in comparison to BG or even someone else seen there that day. There is another pic that I would think most certainly is KAK with his grandfather, while he doesn't so much resemble young guy sketch in that pic, he does have a long chin IMO. There is one with KAK and the father side by side on a sofa. The father seems to have reddish brown hair imo. Just curious what others think is all.

I looked at all the photos and I can't tell if that is KAK as a teenager or not.

@Becky Starkey @Andreee That picture shows the deceased in the blue and black striped shirt, KAK as a baby, and KAK's father in the middle as a young man.

There are only two photos of KAK as an adult in the montage..in both he has a black hat on with red and white or silver lettering. Hope that helps.

IMO just by looking at the age of the deceased in that photo I think it is TK holding KAK.

If the debate/discussion is "what KAK looks like", People Magazine covered this with their copy of the Miami County sheriff's office mugshot:

Who Is Kegan Kline, the Alleged Catfisher Being Investigated in Delphi Girls' Murder Case?

(If it isn't the primary purpose of the discussion (I grant I haven't been following closely all the threads), and the primary purpose is instead trying to figure out how facial family resemblance is carried down and out through his relatives; please disregard.)

It just seemed important to me to make a distinction between the two, as I know we're not all working off the same depth and breadth of information with regards to this case; and I include myself in this, because sometimes I would just as soon avoid the gory details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces