Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8. Episode 81 - The Delphi Murders: The Kegan Kline Police Interview Part One
March 15, 2022

Murder Sheet: The Delphi Murders: The Kegan Kline Police Interview: Part One on Apple Podcasts
The documents we uncovered reveal more about the child sexual abuse materials case against Kegan Kline.
Content warning: This episode contains discussion of child molestation, child sexual abuse materials, and the murder of children. Listener discretion is strongly advised.

bbm
OMG! Abby/Libby or more children??

IMHO, this is no dead end. This is what happened. Libby was catfished by a predator. A naive young girl and her friend were manipulated and set up to die by evil. What anthony_shots account said and the way it was said is classic grooming and trapping. How "he" reacted to his own crime, in cover-up, is another part of the stack.

LE not only discover Libby and Abby's situation but the biggest investigation into child *advertiser censored* (and God knows likely more crimes) in Indiana state's history.

There's no dead end. AJMO
Does anyone remember reading somewhere that when anthony_shots or TK was talking to a girl that mentioned bringing a friend to a meetup they were planning, he became very upset? That keeps coming back to mind for some reason and I can't remember where I saw it. I've wondered that if this was a catfishing incident, and KK or TK were involved, it could have ended the way it did it of anger that Libby brought Abby with her.

Edit: I found it. It was called Kayla's Story by the Murder Sheet. I can't post the link for some reason. What do you guys think about this theory?

Last edited:
I doubt investigators said bingo about any if it without looking at it from all angles. Catfishing is a social media event. That's why LE employs much technology and technicians to thoroughly investigate. What a catfishing predator says to their prey on social media is evidence of crime. Like those detectives said to KAK (paraphrasing)...it all stacks up...and up. AJMO

Very hard to tell from the graininess of video just what BG looks like or make any snap judgements. BG could still be the unknown second or even third predator. It will be the entirety of the evidence that convicts who's responsible. I'm leaning that DNA is not going to have a significant role in any Delphi murders prosecution, JMO.

TILL THIS MOMENT..LE hasnt said that the girls were catfished that day <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone remember reading somewhere that when anthony_shots or TK was talking to a girl that mentioned bringing a friend to a meetup they were planning, he became very upset? That keeps coming back to mind for some reason and I can't remember where I saw it. I've wondered that if this was a catfishing incident, and KK or TK were involved, it could have ended the way it did it of anger that Libby brought Abby with her.

Edit: I found it. It was called Kayla's Story by the Murder Sheet. I can't post the link for some reason. What do you guys think about this theory?

Posted : 12/13/2021
Murder Sheet

** Sensitive content warning **

Kayla (age 21 at time of interview) began contact with him at age 12yo. She thought she was talking to a female. Then, KAK contacted her. She said his demeanor was perverted, weird and aggressive with his words. Seeing his mugshot upset her.

Kayla, at age 14yo, took a friend to meet KAK at Foster Park (in Fort Wayne). He was furious that she had a friend along with her. He threatened her. KAK asked why she would bring a friend along. He told her he could kidnap her; slit her throat to watch her bleed out.
He blocked her for 3 hours then apologized when he unblocked her.
He weighed about 200 pounds.

Kayla agrees the voice saying "Guys! Down the Hill!" belongs to KAK.
She has not reported her episodes with KAK to the police. MS sent a tip about this contact to police.
KAK made multiple FB accts to keep in contact with her because she kept blocking her.

Kayla said she was surprised that he looked different (at Foster Park) than the pictures he showed her.
KAK showed her pictures of guns perhaps in an attempt to frighten her. He attempted to bribe her with money. She felt he was obsessed with her due to his continued stalking.
After she married, KAK left her alone - when she was about 18yo.

If you have information on the Delphi murders, send your confidential tip to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or call 844-459-5786, 800-382-7537 or 765-564-2413.

TILL THIS MOMENT..LE hasnt said that the girls were catfished that day <modsnip>

I mean, I wouldn't lose any sleep about KAK rotting in jail given the evidence they have against him in regards to CSAM. But there is not a hope in hell he gets tried for Delphi unless they have bombproof evidence against him and I just don't think they have that, other than the fact he was in contact with Libby in the time prior to the murders but that could simply be because he was in contact with lots of young girls at that time. This case isn't going to court any time soon imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO, it is possible she was catfished (we hear she was enthralled with ashots), showed up with Abby, started video taping and this enraged the guy (I’m still not convinced it was KAK, but maybe someone in his degrees of separation). And\Or, enthralled or not, her knowledge of catching predators kicked in and he was enraged when he realized she was going to try to “catch him”.

An ITO to obtain a warrant for computer data covers the data and does not cover a gun or anything else. If there was no probable cause for a gun, and there was no gun in "plain view" during their attendance, they would not have been granted a warrant for a gun, as there was nothing to support an ITO to obtain a separate warrant for a gun.
A phone on top of a microwave would be in plain sight so he was lying about its were abouts. Such a liar

Murder Sheet

Kayla (age 21 at time of interview) began contact with him at age 12yo. She thought she was talking to a female. Then, KAK contacted her. She said his demeanor was perverted, weird and aggressive with his words. Seeing his mugshot upset her.

Kayla, at age 14yo, took a friend to meet KAK at Foster Park (in Fort Wayne). He was furious that she had a friend along with her. He threatened her. KAK asked why she would bring a friend along. He told her he could kidnap her; slit her throat to watch her bleed out.

She has not reported her episodes with KAK to the police. MS sent a tip about this contact to police.
KAK made multiple FB accts to keep in contact with her because she kept blocking her.

Kayla said she was surprised that he looked different (at Foster Park) than the pictures he showed her.
KAK showed her pictures of guns perhaps in an attempt to frighten her. He attempted to bribe her with money. She felt he was obsessed with her due to his continued stalking.

If you have information on the Delphi murders, send your confidential tip to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or call 844-459-5786, 800-382-7537 or 765-564-2413.
Wow!
Met with him at a park…he was upset she brought a friend along…threatened to harm/murder her…

Libby's best friend Abby, who had known probably all of her activities and intentions (or even had the same), unfortunately was murdered also. It couldn't have been worse.
Makes you wonder if Abby was killed as collateral damage? Someone may have guessed or known Abby knew too much and so she had to go as well. :(

I did asked the mods and The Murder Sheet is an approved source to link. This is Kayla's story where she mentions meeting with KAK.

‎Murder Sheet: The Delphi Murders: Kayla's Story on Apple Podcasts

Murder Sheet

BBM. Sufficiently freaked out. This park abuts my neighborhood.

BBM. Sufficiently freaked out. This park abuts my neighborhood.

My apologies if this information upset you. Please find comfort in knowing that KAK is in jail where he'll remain for a very long time.

ETA: I looked at this park while listening to the podcast. It is an amazing and quite beautiful place. It's no wonder the victim, Kayla, stated there were a lot of people around at the time when she met KAK there.

IMHO only, I don't see KAK as BG or TK. It seems to me that LE is trying to get a name from KAK of who else could have used any of his media besides KAK. They never actually say who they think may have used it but tried to direct him to say who. The only one he actually ever allude to is friend 1. I think they are looking for him to say someone else, probably JBC, JMO. He looks more like anyone to the sketch. He has proven history to kidnapping a young girl and attempting a murder on this girl. JBC had connections to Peru. His mom lived there and I think others in his family lived there.
"Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking."
He obviously hangs out with young people. I wonder if KAK had any nexus to these young people at the time.
This article explains the Peru accident. Also interesting is the author of the article was from Peru. Perhaps the brother's interview took place in Peru. Did he live there?

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

My apologies if this information upset you. Please find comfort in knowing that KAK is in jail where he'll remain for a very long time.

ETA: I looked at this park while listening to the podcast. It is an amazing and quite beautiful place. It's no wonder the victim, Kayla, stated there were a lot of people around at the time when she met KAK there.
And thank God there were <3

IMHO only, I don't see KAK as BG or TK. It seems to me that LE is trying to get a name from KAK of who else could have used any of his media besides KAK. They never actually say who they think may have used it but tried to direct him to say who. The only one he actually ever allude to is friend 1. I think they are looking for him to say someone else, probably JBC, JMO. He looks more like anyone to the sketch. He has proven history to kidnapping a young girl and attempting a murder on this girl. JBC had connections to Peru. His mom lived there and I think others in his family lived there.
"Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking."
He obviously hangs out with young people. I wonder if KAK had any nexus to these young people at the time.
This article explains the Peru accident. Also interesting is the author of the article was from Peru. Perhaps the brother's interview took place in Peru. Did he live there?

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

Yes, the article stated the interview was in Peru and that Ashley moved in with his brother, JBC, in hopes of helping him straighten his life but it didn't work out. One reason it may not have worked out is because JBC was arrested for stealing from a Peru liquor store on DEC 29, 2019. JBC moved to Lafayette. Four months later he was arrested on charges for kidnapping and nearly killing the little girl who was his neighbor.

Peru man charged in theft of liquor store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member