Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what if this whole drama has zero connection to the murder .. and it's a random murderer that's not known by anyone ?
how much damage can this buzz cause the case and its potential for ever being solved ? especially the confused online community

Ruling people out, while not as good as convicting someone, is better than nothing. Also it's not like he's an innocent party that got dragged in. Just like JBC, he's an awful human being as well. So if the buzz causes more trash to be removed from civilized society, I'm here for it.

I'm sure police were very reluctant to address the delicate matter of adolescent social media use until such time as the locked and/or erased phones' data was recovered.

One of the things that is most readily apparent from the redacted report on the phones' content is that its user was exchanging photos with other similar types so it's plausible that info was shared about an in person meeting.

As I've talked about before one thing that happens in dark corners of the internet that wouldn't occur to most people is that fully gross people like K. Kline will spend a bunch of time chatting with girls deep in a character and then send some physically attractive person to actually meet them in person. "Chadfishing"

Of course the more removed a person is the less likely they are to be the perpetrator and if it was a complete stranger we might have expected K. Kline to be more helpful but maybe he is and the person just went radio silent after the murders which is easy to do for someone who only dabbles in the dark web to get referrals to meet up with girls who are already 98% seduced.

so what if this whole drama has zero connection to the murder .. and it's a random murderer that's not known by anyone ?
how much damage can this buzz cause the case and its potential for ever being solved ? especially the confused online community
My concern is that if neither TK nor KAK was involved, and another perp is subsequently identified, TK's and KAK's activities could create reasonable doubt were the perp to go on trial.

Last edited:
Ruling people out, while not as good as convicting someone, is better than nothing. Also it's not like he's an innocent party that got dragged in. Just like JBC, he's an awful human being as well. So if the buzz causes more trash to be removed from civilized society, I'm here for it.

Agreed. This "drama" is actually a giant CSAM investigation that likely has 100's of victims. While I understand this could potentially diminish tips if BG is not related in any way the the A_S account, it's been 5 years... I'm just not sure that it's damaging the case more than it's helping. We won't know that until a conviction is secured in the murders.

2022 KAK just looks like a big balloon filled with lard to me.

As for BG, you might be right, but isn't it hard to tell considering the way he's dressed? I'm not sure it's reasonable to commit to that statement from the few images we've seen.

Until somebody shows me a photo of KAK from prior to 2017 that shows him as much slimmer than he is now, I will continue to have a hard time seeing KAK as a match for BG.

Here's a few.

Attachments

• KAK w: D.jpg
    KAK w: D.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 203
  • KAK with family.jpg
    KAK with family.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Solo KAK.jpg
    Solo KAK.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 177
When I heard her recount the morning, I felt like they wanted to get to the bridge that day. Just my opinion - she asked her sister earlier, then jumped up when her sister was leaving and offered a ride.

Based on this interview, I do think maybe LG was eager to go to the bridge that day but was also totally fine if she didn't make it there. Maybe she learned that A_S would be there but it wasn't a meet-up. Like you hear a cute boy at school will be at the mall so maybe you try to go there to see him in the wild but it's not something you need to do, but you're going to jump at the opportunity if it comes up. She could have known that the chances she would make it there that day were slim, so here hopes weren't super high. Or she could have also been a cool cucumber a knew that if she pushed too much, it would raise suspicion. I think there are so many factors on all sides, LG's intentions, a meet-up vs. not a meet-up, etc.

This is my first real post on here but I follow and read everything. I’ve been close to people who’ve been impacted by a murder of two family members and also deaths that occurred by happenstance, such as embers left over from a fireplace catching their house on fire.
These incidents are not my personal journey, so I cannot fully imagine what families and their friends of victims of either murder or tragedies that have to be investigated (just to be on the safe side, such as with the fire deaths) go through.
However, as a psychology major, we learn of a theory called Occam’s Razor https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
TYTY much to the Wikipedia link I’ve included, just to cite where a citation is due.
IMHO, I am very open to people agreeing to disagree. However, I truly do believe there is very much a plausible scenario that Kegan K or his father are the those involved. I believe in the Delphi and Indians state law inforcement and FBI who have worked tirelessly on this case. I do believe to prosecute both or one of these men, at least, there must be more tangible, credible evidence of the contact between the men and other young victims who have encountered the catfish account.
I do believe that someone will be arrested soon but I just think if cards are played right, and some young ladies are brave enough to give even anonymous tips of this profile asking to be friends or communicating etc, I do believe that we just need enough evidence to tip the scale in the favor of the theory that one of both of these two losers are involved. Occam’s Razor presents the theory that essentially the straightest point between to points is a straight line, you can look up lots of examples of it but one I found was that if, for instance, someone has a headache, it doesn’t mean they have a brain tumor, no matter the fact typically (esp. w/ the internet) that our minds may go there. However, it could be the most common reasons for headaches—tension, dehydration, allergies, etc. but not the worst case scenario that literally has no evidence to back it up that someone who is relatively healthy is going to all of a sudden have a tumor. Yes, these things happen, and often the more serious or controversial a situation, the more we hear about the worst case scenarios, esp. on the internet, again. BUT we rarely see or hear of someone posting, updating or attributing terrible symptoms to what turns out to be one of the three main, non-life-threatening cases of why a headache occurs in a human.
Okay, sorry to give a psych explanation but here’s my point, to come full circle with it, I do believe Kegan K is involved. Absolutely. And possibly his father or both or vice versa. Both pedophiles, both creep shows, both unsavory characters. It just makes the most logical sense. I do believe all law and investigative agencies both state and federal are and have been cognizant of this for a while now and that it WILL be resolved in the way of JUSTICE. I know that will never change the tragedy that happened and the massive trauma and pain endured on a daily basis for the families of these beautiful young souls. However, I also think it’s for this poor young guy who is just trying to be a model or influencer or whatever, I think it sucks he has had to be put through this whole situation as well. I mean, to be a victim of a murder is totally completely different than to be a victim of Catfishing, BUT it’s still wrong and unfair to the young guy who had nothing to do with the creeps who used him as a physical ruse to lure prubescent girls into their own disgusting deviancy and felonious behaviors. Okay, so I just hope and pray that other young ladies who encountered this pathetic piece of dead dumpster deserving humanity (yep, I am a fierce advocate against men who prey upon minors) I just hope and pray that others will come out and at least say that yes they encountered him online. And that no blame or shame will be put on them by themselves or others—because we know not what we do when we are violated as children and that means up to age 18. So yes, I do believe it’s that fatass doughfaced nasty waste of a life that took those beautiful amazing young humans. I just think the simplest answer is the straight line— but I do believe in all of the agencies involved that there will be enough slowly revealed to us and with the public’s help, esp. any teens who now are seeing what a monster this (these) creeps are, I believe with the help of others who’ve been victimized to come forward anonymously to share they also were victimized (maybe just didn’t meet up with or weren’t actively pursued (that they know of! If he was a peeping Tom/stalker type as well)) by this pillsbury dough boy human waste. okay thanks guys! Y’all are all much more experienced and smarter than me at this. I’m intrigued by and admire all of your work and compassion for solving and helping the victims both deceased and the living ones. Thanks!
WELCOME TO WS @SKF8273

Great first post :)

I am still on the fence with KAK/ TK but leaning over their way more as each day passes.

I do think they are on to something with the A_S profile

I pray each day that LE and company get closer to finding out just who the heck BG is and can put this evil person away for life !!

And yet YBG sketch has a distinct neck.

A sketch is so unreliable. A person's mind will fill in any gaps that aren't committed to memory. A neck will not likely garner any sort of attention without something that pulls a strangers attention to it. It's always important to remember that sketches are not used for identification purposes or evidence, they are used to garner tips.

2022 KAK just looks like a big balloon filled with lard to me.

As for BG, you might be right, but isn't it hard to tell considering the way he's dressed? I'm not sure it's reasonable to commit to that statement from the few images we've seen.

Until somebody shows me a photo of KAK from prior to 2017 that shows him as much slimmer than he is now, I will continue to have a hard time seeing KAK as a match for BG.

Keggie Kline

Just thinking…in the published interview KAK admitted to noticing girls on Instagram and then engaging in SC conversations. Nothing was mentioned about the app “Yellow”, nor did the Probable cause Affidavit regarding the 30 felonies he was charged with.

I haven’t a clue about this app but it appears users had to create a separate account from that of Instagram and Snapchat. So could somebody other than KAK also have been using the anthony_shots profile on Yellow and communicating with Libby, even without KAK’s knowledge? I also wonder, was all Yellow data destroyed when it changed its name to Yubo so now LE is left with nothing better than hope of finding somebody who’s communication will lead to an IP address and identification of this Yellow user? Because I really doubt an online conversation with a third party is enough evidence to strengthen a murder conviction, given most states including Indiana don’t allow testimony regarding Prior Bad Acts.

This recent release by ISP regarding the Yellow app has no connection to KAK that we’re aware of at this time.

BBM

Police investigating Delphi murders search for anyone who talked to man using anthony_shots profile
Police investigating the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi, Indiana, want to talk to anyone who may have had contact with a man known as "anthony_shots" on social media.….
………Authorities now want to find anyone who talked to the man on an app called "Yellow" or "Yubo."

What is the Yellow App? Make Friends on Snapchat
Yubo (formerly know as Yellow) app is a social networking site where users can make new online friends. Users create an account and swipe left if they want to be friends with someone or right if they would like to pass that profile

Last edited:
Do we know the dates for those photos? In the two outdoor pictures, he still looks too husky to me.
With the middle picture, where he's on the couch, it's a little more difficult to say.

This one attached was posted in June 2017, obviously can't confirm that that's when it was taken.

The cactus picture was posted in 2018 but also implies that it's not a recent photo. The other outdoor photo is suspected to have been taken in 2017.

Attachments

• Kak standing family.jpg
    Kak standing family.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
Just thinking…in the published interview KAK admitted to noticing girls on Instagram and then engaging in SC conversations. Nothing was mentioned about the app “Yellow”, nor did the Probable cause Affidavit regarding the 30 felonies he was charged with.

I haven’t a clue about this app but it appears users had to create a separate account from that of Instagram and Snapchat. So could somebody other than KAK also have been using the anthony_shots profile on Yellow and communicating with Libby, even without KAK’s knowledge? I also wonder, was all Yellow data destroyed when it changed its name to Yubo so now LE is left with nothing better than hope of finding somebody who’s communication will lead to an IP address and identification of this Yellow user? Because I really doubt an online conversation with a third party is enough evidence to strengthen a murder conviction, given most states including Indiana don’t allow testimony regarding Prior Bad Acts.

This recent release by ISP regarding the Yellow app has no connection to KAK that we’re aware of at this time.

BBM

Police investigating Delphi murders search for anyone who talked to man using anthony_shots profile
Police investigating the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi, Indiana, want to talk to anyone who may have had contact with a man known as "anthony_shots" on social media.….
………Authorities now want to find anyone who talked to the man on an app called "Yellow" or "Yubo."

What is the Yellow App? Make Friends on Snapchat
Yubo (formerly know as Yellow) app is a social networking site where users can make new online friends. Users create an account and swipe left if they want to be friends with someone or right if they would like to pass that profile
A big portion of the 'value' of a website when change of owners or names is the user base. Whoever was using the Yellow/Yubo on Feb 3, 2017 as Anothony_Shots (or some variation) deleted the account on or around Feb 14, 2017. So THAT would be the LE issue regarding finding info. MOO

Since this interest in KAK and his dad is recent and only came to light relatively recently, I'm thinking it's mostly unrelated to the murders. But who really knows????

Still have my fingers crossed for an arrest in 2022.

Recent? 2020, not long after the 'change in direction' of the investigation. Just because it came to light recently.... they aren't obligated to share the minutia of the investigation with the public until it goes to trial. They can LIE to the POIs, suspects, and THE PUBLIC.

BG's neck is covered by a balaclava or a scarf of some sort but BG has a smaller chin than TK or KAK.Tk/kak have the same chin(genetics).The spacing between the chin and lips on BG is smaller than kak/tk's.BG's jaw line correlates with the bottom of the chin.When BG's right leg goes forward a small spool of rope swings out from behind his hip(right).BG has a lot of gear,gear that was hastily gathered up and stuffed,strapped,and packed on his person.The goggles bother me the most,if he did ride a motorcycle out there why didn't he leave em with the bike,did he forget his glasses and wore those because they're prescription?Safety goggles?Was there work scheduled at mary gerard nature preserve?

A big portion of the 'value' of a website when change of owners or names is the user base. Whoever was using the Yellow/Yubo on Feb 3, 2017 as Anothony_Shots (or some variation) deleted the account on or around Feb 14, 2017. So THAT would be the LE issue regarding finding info. MOO

Authorities now want to find anyone who talked to the man on an app called "Yellow" or "Yubo."

Interesting, if LE are looking for anyone who talked to the man on “Yubo”, that would have to after after early 2018, a year after the murders, because that’s when the name was changed from “Yellow”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx