Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too but now I am seeing goggles. I’m very easily influenced though and if you tell me it’s a ferret I’ll see that too. But take a look—the goggles are a maybe?

I would agree that the goggles are definitely a possibility. But I don't think he's carrying anything under his jacket but a rather large belly.

I just finished reading the transcript, and you know what? KAK is a stinking liar!!

I looked at the picture of him at the Hoover Dam, I'm "almost" convinced that he is BG. He was thinner and so was BG at that time. And, since his mugshot, he has put on significant weight. Maybe to change his appearance??
I’m very late to the party but my personal opinion about this is that IF KAK is the one who killed the girls and/or IF it was his first time doing so, or even IF he witnessed or even was “forced“ (using this term loosely) in some way shape form or fashion, he could have experienced trauma. I know that that probably sounds really crazy to a lot of people but anyone who has experience trauma would understand that the body keeps score. In multiple ways. And sometimes one of these ways can affect someone’s eating habits or acquire an eating disorder. Like binge eating, emotional eating, etc.
MOO.

We know KAK solicited young females to sent him pics of themselves. Now I wonder if he solicited other men to send pics/videos of their own terrible acts.
Showing a stack of money on his SM profile is a big red flag and the whiped phone still bothers me.

All things are not equal,our eyes are not the same,our computers are not the same,nor the display we use to watch content on.Its either a filter L filmed in or the way the video was processed but if you can "unlock"(can't think of a better term)it you can see everything.Not a motorcycle but perhaps a bicycle.BG has a big ego.JMO

All things are not equal,our eyes are not the same,our computers are not the same,nor the display we use to watch content on.Its either a filter L filmed in or the way the video was processed but if you can "unlock"(can't think of a better term)it you can see everything.Not a motorcycle but perhaps a bicycle.BG has a big ego.JMO

Go back to the image thread. ( Go back to page one of every thread, it is there)Look through some of the pics of BG that posters back then have used to amplify BG's picture.

In what ways can that alter the image that we see?
Seriously, I am clueless but would be very appreciative and would love for you or anyone else to explain how this has altered his appearance.

I think it just means zooming in isn’t going to reveal hidden objects that will suddenly become clear because the photo is a relatively low grade pixilated (blurry) image due to the distance it was taken from and the low image resolution of Libby’s iirc iphone 6 video. Adding to that is the possibility the cellphone was in motion as she was capturing the video.

The FBI certainly have the tools at hand to detect anything in the photo that would be helpful in seeking leads and the best they can do is a rough description of the clothes he was wearing “the photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie.”

JMO

Have someone stand 60 feet away and take their picture. How clearly can you see them? Zoom in. Does that make it better or worse?

In what ways can that alter the image that we see?
Seriously, I am clueless but would be very appreciative and would love for you or anyone else to explain how this has altered his appearance.

What is the general consensus on this question: Does the ISP know who BG is?

I for the life of me cannot decide if they are being serious whenever they claim to have info on the perp.

I am almost 100% certain they know who BG is, and I think there is good information out there that cuts down the pool of possible persons fairly narrowly, which I would love to get into here, without naming full names. The entire strategy of ISP since at least 2019 (and probably much before that) has been focused on the community itself, the search party -- even though they will not come out and say it directly -- and individuals they have interviewed before. I also think the circumstances point to more than one individual involved, and in my opinion, there are at least two with up to four or five principal actors in the murders, with more possibly involved peripherally.

IMO The KAK/TK push in the last few months is a controlled leak by law enforcement. I do believe they have involvement in what transpired on 2/13-14, but they are being used as a smokescreen to throw off (even if subtly) their main POIs. It is my opinion that KAK has turned state's witness, possibly much before the August 2020 charges and arrest. The well-known podcast group that broke the stories, along with the more mainstream NewsNation, are a part of this operation by ISP. I have written a bit about this elsewhere and would be willing to share more on this forum if there is interest, as I have just signed up here after reading for a while. I do not have any inside information, just a synthesis of public knowledge that I believe points in this direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am almost 100% certain they know who BG is, and I think there is good information out there that cuts down the pool of possible persons fairly narrowly, which I would love to get into here, without naming full names. The entire strategy of ISP since at least 2019 (and probably much before that) has been focused on the community itself, the search party -- even though they will not come out and say it directly -- and individuals they have interviewed before. I also think the circumstances point to more than one individual involved, and in my opinion, there are at least two with up to four or five principal actors in the murders, with more possibly involved peripherally.

IMO The KAK/TK push in the last few months is a controlled leak by law enforcement. I do believe they have involvement in what transpired on 2/13-14, but they are being used as a smokescreen to throw off (even if subtly) their main POIs. It is my opinion that KAK has turned state's witness, possibly much before the August 2020 charges and arrest. The well-known podcast group that broke the stories, along with the more mainstream NewsNation, are a part of this operation by ISP. I have written a bit about this elsewhere and would be willing to share more on this forum if there is interest, as I have just signed up here after reading for a while. I do not have any inside information, just a synthesis of public knowledge that I believe points in this direction
I tend to believe the same. Although I will not conclude the connection between this and KAK/TK just yet.

All things are not equal,our eyes are not the same,our computers are not the same,nor the display we use to watch content on.Its either a filter L filmed in or the way the video was processed but if you can "unlock"(can't think of a better term)it you can see everything.Not a motorcycle but perhaps a bicycle.BG has a big ego.JMO[

I’m intrigued. How well can you see the face?

IMO The KAK/TK push in the last few months is a controlled leak by law enforcement. I do believe they have involvement in what transpired on 2/13-14, but they are being used as a smokescreen to throw off (even if subtly) their main POIs. It is my opinion that KAK has turned state's witness, possibly much before the August 2020 charges and arrest. The well-known podcast group that broke the stories, along with the more mainstream NewsNation, are a part of this operation by ISP. I have written a bit about this elsewhere and would be willing to share more on this forum if there is interest, as I have just signed up here after reading for a while. I do not have any inside information, just a synthesis of public knowledge that I believe points in this direction

I’d love to hear your thoughts! Review the TOS first probably to make sure you keep within bounds of the rules, but if you can back up your theory with authoritatively sourced media links you should be good, I think.

BG's neck is covered by a balaclava or a scarf of some sort but BG has a smaller chin than TK or KAK.Tk/kak have the same chin(genetics).The spacing between the chin and lips on BG is smaller than kak/tk's.BG's jaw line correlates with the bottom of the chin.When BG's right leg goes forward a small spool of rope swings out from behind his hip(right).BG has a lot of gear,gear that was hastily gathered up and stuffed,strapped,and packed on his person.The goggles bother me the most,if he did ride a motorcycle out there why didn't he leave em with the bike,did he forget his glasses and wore those because they're prescription?Safety goggles?Was there work scheduled at mary gerard nature preserve?

Much as I see neither a rope nor goggles, I think your description better matches the drawing sent from the Louisiana prison to a journalist one week after the murders. It has been discussed many times online. There, I can see goggles and tiny flames. And the clothes look more professional. I thought about a firefighter, a welder, or maybe, even a cooker of industrial-amount of meth? Makes me wonder what these rivulets of fire would indicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties