Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting aside the question of who saw him that day or where, the theory you've put here is the same as the one espoused by the hosts of the podcast "Down the Hill." They call it the "U-turn theory."

It's in one of the later episodes in the series, they discuss it at length - no idea if it is what happened, but worth checking out IMO.
Oh really? I haven’t seen any of the podcasts but will check it out. Having someone walk by isn’t alarming, but having someone that just walked by turn around would send up a huge red flag in my opinion.

that is not true.. kak completely denies talking in person to libby in the first place.. its LE who suggests the account told a person he was supposed to meet her ( WHICH might be a lie or might be something made up by the person using the account ).. to which kak replies ( thats a *** lie )..
personally if le had that message evidence.. they would simply confront the suspect instead of he said/ she said tactic ..to me this says they dont have it so its just pressure tactic
According to this article:

A break in the Delphi murders? Transcripts reveal new details

In the 194-page transcript of the police’s conversation with Kline, the man was questioned about using his anthony_shots account to communicate with Libby German the night before her death.

Kline told investigators he didn’t exchange photos with Libby, but did admit to receiving photos from a friend of hers who was at the same sleepover.

According to the transcripts, investigators said they knew Libby was speaking to Anthony Shots at the sleepover the night before she went to the Delphi trail with Abby. Police said they believe Libby was being groomed by the account. “Unfortunately she was completely enthralled with Anthony Shots,” investigators said in the transcripts.

The transcripts also reveal that police told Kline he failed a polygraph test when asked if he knew who killed Abby and Libby. Also, that he deleted search history on his phone between the dates of Feb. 10 and Feb. 15, 2017. The transcripts also revealed he used another persona, “Emily Anne,” to message underage girls and asked them questions like “My dad asked your age limit.”
In the 194-page transcript of the police’s conversation with Kline, the man was questioned about using his anthony_shots account to communicate with Libby German the night before her death.

Kline told investigators he didn’t exchange photos with Libby, but did admit to receiving photos from a friend of hers who was at the same sleepover.

I just cannot believe that with ALL of the things in TK's past that he wasn't promptly taken off of the streets never to see daylight again. How does someone get away with THAT much over the course of their lifetime?!

KAK/TK are the only POIs that have actual links to one of the girls, meaning Libby.

Per KAK Libby planned to meet with "A_S," he said "she never showed up."

MOO that planned meeting would have been an ambush to rape her, since there is no "A_S" and it would be KAK appearing instead.

IMO Libby did go to meet "A_S," and KAK/TK came instead planning to rape her. And then there were two girls, but the plan went forward any way.

We know TK is an extemely out of control, violent abuser and KAK, though has outbursts less frequently has an overkill rage response to certain things (per his brother.)

I'm not ready to believe KAK and TK are the only ones possibly involved with Libby online.

Whomever the friends (IIRC there were two separate entities) of KAK mentioned in the redacted 194 page interrogation that was posted, they may also be involved.

The other online persona LE interrogators quoted was a female, EA, whom at one point calls "herself" a man's name, A. The fact that we now know "anthony" is both KAK and TK's middle name but that one of neighbors of TK, their last name is "shotts".

I wonder if the female's account's name EA and the male name they called themselves, A, could be a clue to other entities involved...maybe even associates of KAK through his dropbox? AJMO and speculation.

Link to redacted 194 page transcript pdf
Page 68 is where EA says she's A.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2UCec4pq8ZIE22ETk6MKZ3

At 1:10 reporter talks to Kline neighbor

Speaking as someone who hasn't followed this case closely since around the time they arrested that creep with the little girl locked in his basement, could someone give me a quick rundown of where this case is and who there is currently speculation around? What's this about Libby's online activity?

Speaking as someone who hasn't followed this case closely since around the time they arrested that creep with the little girl locked in his basement, could someone give me a quick rundown of where this case is and who there is currently speculation around? What's this about Libby's online activity?
I'd say read that pdf I just linked in my previous post.

The woman walking the dog on the trail at the south end of the bridge?
MOO there are:
The couple under the bridge.
Flannel shirt guy.
Woman walking dog.
Teens near the trailhead.
Woman in her house looking out a window.
Security cam at the storage place.

Possibly the lady who helped a man with a stalled car.

According to this article:

A break in the Delphi murders? Transcripts reveal new details

According to the transcripts, investigators said they knew Libby was speaking to Anthony Shots at the sleepover the night before she went to the Delphi trail with Abby. Police said they believe Libby was being groomed by the account. “Unfortunately she was completely enthralled with Anthony Shots,” investigators said in the transcripts.

The transcripts also reveal that police told Kline he failed a polygraph test when asked if he knew who killed Abby and Libby. Also, that he deleted search history on his phone between the dates of Feb. 10 and Feb. 15, 2017. The transcripts also revealed he used another persona, “Emily Anne,” to message underage girls and asked them questions like “My dad asked your age limit.”

And to add to your post, in the 2020 interview, the LE officer said that during the 2/25/17 interview, KAK told them he had talked to L in early Feb., but had to block her shortly after because she was "annoying."

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to the Vegas photos? And/or to a recording of his voice?

I've trotted out this sad "photo lineup" too often; almost everybody already has seen it, I'm sure. The photo on the far left was KAK and his dad at Hoover Dam, near Las Vegas. My belief is that it's KAK around the time of the murders. The middle picture says 2018 and is TK's pathetic attempt at providing an alibi for his son ("not here in 2 years" would be "wasn't here when those poor girls were killed, noooooo, not a bit.") And then the right is the well-known booking photo.

I've seen another photo that is supposedly KAK, taking a mirror-selfie, dressed in red; I'm not actually sure where that came from or if it's really KAK so I haven't included it in my ruminations.

KAK is visibly shorter than his father, and his dad looks to be around 6' or a bit under, just to my own eye. I think that Hoover Dam photo shows a young man about 5'9"-10" and around 180-190 pounds, though that is just my own personal estimate. I think KAK looks very much like he *could be* the murderer on the bridge, BG, physically. Opinions on this differ widely. (I also think he has the thin legs / bulky torso body profile that I see in the BG video; opinions also differ on that.

I've been saying that KAK *could* be BG physicially, that he's a good match in that Hoover Dam photo, the one nearest the murders. But I've added that I didn't think he was the actual murderer--just that based on the photos, he *could have been* the person in the bridge video.

With all the other items that cast suspicion on KAK (I outlined in the first msg and many of the points have been stated by others as well), I'm now thinking that KAK looks like he really might be the killer. MHO but there's a lot of reason to suspect KAK. Others don't agree with this part, but I don't see any actual evidence of involvement by anybody else; just suspicions with no evidence supporting it. So my own opinion is that KAK is that the best and only candidate so far, based on what little we actually know.

This is harsh, but Indiana has the death penalty, I believe. I'm hoping that law enforcement is busily building a case--presumably against KAK but that's still just a guess--and that whoever the murderer is, he will some day be strapped to a gurney and meet Mister Needle. :-(

Attachments

• kak sizes 01.jpg
    kak sizes 01.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 164
I've trotted out this sad "photo lineup" too often; almost everybody already has seen it, I'm sure. The photo on the far left was KAK and his dad at Hoover Dam, near Las Vegas. My belief is that it's KAK around the time of the murders. The middle picture says 2018 and is TK's pathetic attempt at providing an alibi for his son ("not here in 2 years" would be "wasn't here when those poor girls were killed, noooooo, not a bit.") And then the right is the well-known booking photo.

I've seen another photo that is supposedly KAK, taking a mirror-selfie, dressed in red; I'm not actually sure where that came from or if it's really KAK so I haven't included it in my ruminations.

KAK is visibly shorter than his father, and his dad looks to be around 6' or a bit under, just to my own eye. I think that Hoover Dam photo shows a young man about 5'9"-10" and around 180-190 pounds, though that is just my own personal estimate. I think KAK looks very much like he *could be* the murderer on the bridge, BG, physically. Opinions on this differ widely. (I also think he has the thin legs / bulky torso body profile that I see in the BG video; opinions also differ on that.

I've been saying that KAK *could* be BG physicially, that he's a good match in that Hoover Dam photo, the one nearest the murders. But I've added that I didn't think he was the actual murderer--just that based on the photos, he *could have been* the person in the bridge video.

With all the other items that cast suspicion on KAK (I outlined in the first msg and many of the points have been stated by others as well), I'm now thinking that KAK looks like he really might be the killer. MHO but there's a lot of reason to suspect KAK. Others don't agree with this part, but I don't see any actual evidence of involvement by anybody else; just suspicions with no evidence supporting it. So my own opinion is that KAK is that the best and only candidate so far, based on what little we actually know.

This is harsh, but Indiana has the death penalty, I believe. I'm hoping that law enforcement is busily building a case--presumably against KAK but that's still just a guess--and that whoever the murderer is, he will some day be strapped to a gurney and meet Mister Needle. :-(

Any person capable of soliciting young girls with a fake profile is a dangerous predator. Perhaps, dangerous enough to murder those young girls. If this person isn’t the murderer or at least an active accomplice, I would be most surprised. Coincidences happen, but his particular connection to this case seems to be much more than a coincidence. Just my opinion

She was; she lived with them until TK and the mom were separated.
In an interview, she stated that one time TK told her to run into the woods because he was going to shoot at her with a BB gun. He shot her in the elbow, and she had to have the BB surgically removed. She lied to the hospital staff so that TK wouldn't get in trouble; she said that he was shooting at garbage cans and the BB ricocheted off.
She was; she lived with them until TK and the mom were separated.
In an interview, she stated that one time TK told her to run into the woods because he was going to shoot at her with a BB gun. He shot her in the elbow, and she had to have the BB surgically removed. She lied to the hospital staff so that TK wouldn't get in trouble; she said that he was shooting at garbage cans and the BB ricocheted off.

Sounds like he has a really sick and twisted sense of humor. I know it wouldn't be ethical, but sometimes I wish there was a minimum age and minimum other requirements to have children or to have sole custody of them, the same goes for pets. MOO

Any person capable of soliciting young girls with a fake profile is a dangerous predator. Perhaps, dangerous enough to murder those young girls. If this person isn’t the murderer or at least an active accomplice, I would be most surprised. Coincidences happen, but his particular connection to this case seems to be much more than a coincidence. Just my opinion

There are so many involved in consuming this filth. Until this case, I really had no idea of the severity of the problem. I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved, and I'd be equally unsurprised if he isn't involved and it's someone else.

Weird.
Did KAK string police along?
Has he beem eliminated by the police?
4 years is a long time to wait to arrest him, he was a clear danger to the community not even considering the murders of A&L.

I wonder if they let the KAK fish continue to swim in the pond in hopes of reeling in a bigger fish, so to speak. I really don’t know, but I find it disturbing that he was free for four years, so I hope there was a good reason

Thank you so much for all that detail.

I think his body and face shape work with the photos we’ve seen. But man I always pegged BG as older due to his body language and what I could perceive of his outfit. But this guy’s body type can lend itself to moving in the manner the photos suggest.

What gets me is the contact with Libby. The CSAM he is apparently into. The lack of a decent alibi. The admission that he was the last person to see Libby or talk to her (I can’t recall which) prior to the murders, aside from the murderer. How could he know that? And also, his dad’s attempt to pretend he wasn’t around at the time. Why do that if his son was innocent?

Murder Sheet has a new episode up: “The Delphi Murders: Who is Tony Kline? Part Three”

Listening to it now but there’s new info (at least to me) on TK peeping when he was in high school and using a stick to raise the nightgown of a sleeping female through her window.

edit: it was TK who had a reputation in high school as a Peeping Tom and used the stick on his unconscious victim, not KAK.

Wow! I wonder if his wife or now ex-wife, whichever the case may be, is starting to look back on events differently now?

Has TK always lived in the same town? If not, I'd be looking at him for any unsolveds wherever he's lived.

I wonder if they let the KAK fish continue to swim in the pond in hopes of reeling in a bigger fish, so to speak. I really don’t know, but I find it disturbing that he was free for four years, so I hope there was a good reason

There is a CSAM case near me that was in the news recently for how wide-ranging it was and how long it took to arrest the person responsible. It took six years and evidence from 4 different states of possession, distribution, and manufacture of CSAM images. Investigators knew which IP address the images were coming from and being downloaded on, and they even knew who was likely responsible (key word: "likely") but they could not make their actual, winnable case that it was this particular person doing it because the device in question was shared among multiple people. They really had to dot every i and cross every t so that when they did arrest the person responsible, they had every shred of proof needed to convict him. And yes, more children were victimized, I'm sure, during the time it took LE to get the case together. I think LE had to ask themselves, do we want him to go away for a few months, or not at all, for simple possession? Or nail him for all of his crimes, including child sexual exploitation? I see a lot of parallels with KAK's situation and the shared devices, actually: Nashua pastor's arrest shocks community -- but not investigators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member